More Free-To-Play Heroes In Training And Versus AI

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Students in many countries around the world are officially on a lengthy break from their studies until classes resume in the Fall. We’d like to spread a bit of that “Summer Vacation” vibe to all players in the Nexus by offering the chance to try out many additional heroes —for free— in Training and Versus AI games over the next few weeks.

With the arrival of this week’s patch, until the week of Tuesday, August 23, the first 30 heroes who set foot in the Nexus will become free-to-play in Training and Versus AI mode games. Check out the complete roster below:

Whether you’re new to Heroes of the Storm, a seasoned Versus AI veteran, or simply introducing a friend to the game, now is the perfect time to expand your game knowledge by checking out a few heroes that you may not have tried before. It’s summertime in the Nexus, so toss on some shades, turn up the heat, and enjoy this extended vacation from our standard hero rotations in your Training and Versus AI games.
    http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/...s-ai-7-11-2016

15+ Year Old Account
    Am I crazy or did I not read a while ago that they were planning on doing this for all unranked game modes?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Am I crazy or did I not read a while ago that they were planning on doing this for all unranked game modes?
    I never read about such plans. This is welcome I guess. Helps to get the dailies done. I own 16 of these heroes, though.

The real gain for new players here is the Zagara one. Her rework made her a new hero altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    I never read about such plans. This is welcome I guess. Helps to get the dailies done. I own 16 of these heroes, though.

The real gain for new players here is the Zagara one. Her rework made her a new hero altogether.
    wait what rework, i just started playing again this week and she's one of my favorite heroes *furiously heads to google*

Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    wait what rework, i just started playing again this week and she's one of my favorite heroes *furiously heads to google*
    Just revamped her talents atogether.

Banelings are now a single shot with multiple charge
    Hydralisks are weaker but have ore uses , including permanent summons if you talent for mutalisk
    All infested drop talents have been merged (sort of)
    2 quest talents (including an AA buff quest)
    Nydus can only be planted on creep but talent at level 20 makes creep global
    Most creep talents are gone, with some benefits baked in to the creep passively
    Swarm (battle) momentum is gone

'slike a new hero.

Damn, apparently there's a patch too?! I picked a good time to start playing again huh lol.

Thanks, I'm excited to try her out without reading aaaaany patchnotes (just kidding)!

Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    Damn, apparently there's a patch too?! I picked a good time to start playing again huh lol.

Thanks, I'm excited to try her out without reading aaaaany patchnotes (just kidding)!
    just want to correct my earlier post, batte momentum is there but you have to talent nydus Network for it.