Berine Sanders, the Sellout from Vermont

Even after all Bernie Sanders has faught for in the primary, I can't believe he endorsed Crookery Clinton.. Especially after just last week when FBI director came out and announced no changes would be brought against her (Not suggesting the E-mail scandal is over), he just sold out all of his voters and staffers, his message of the whole campaign was to rid of corruption and the rigged system in Washington.. and Hilary is APART of it

All this time I didn't know it was Berine.

Sanders is a politician, he's been compromising his whole life.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofajewponer View Post
    Even after all Bernie Sanders has faught for in the primary, I can't believe he endorsed Crookery Clinton.. Especially after just last week when FBI director came out and announced no changes would be brought against her (Not suggesting the E-mail scandal is over), he just sold out all of his voters and staffers, his message of the whole campaign was to rid of corruption and the rigged system in Washington.. and Hilary is APART of it
    Yeah, it's KOOLER to have stronk virile republicans screaming at each other ''mah havez big penis'' or ''you arez a cuck ! nah you arez a cuck and I had sex with your mom''

What about everyone else that endorsed Clinton? Are they all sellouts? The ones that endorsed Trump? Sellouts too?

Welcome to the two party system. You endorse and vote for the lesser of two evils.

10+ Year Old Account
    So he did what he said he would do since the start, which makes him a sell out? 'k
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Bernie bros irk me more than right wing fanatics.

You both share the quality of faith based thinking, you decide what the facts are rather than accept what the world shows you to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yeah, it's KOOLER to have stronk virile republicans screaming at each other ''mah havez big penis'' or ''you arez a cuck ! nah you arez a cuck and I had sex with your mom''
    That's taken why out of context.. Theres a reason why vets, police officers, and military officials are supporting Trump regardless of their background/race/beliefs.. Hilary Cilton is simply the most corrupt candidate in politics, if you can't see that. That's simply your own issue

He's a career politician, he's part of the game which is part of the problem. Until American voters stop participating in the game, nothing will ever change.

Well, when you are left leaning and have the choices of Trump or Clinton, who else are you going to support?

That's taken why out of context.. Theres a reason why vets, police officers, and military officials are supporting Trump regardless of their background/race/beliefs.. Hilary Cilton is simply the most corrupt candidate in politics, if you can't see that. That's simply your own issue
    There are different context about discussing penis size ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Well, when you are left leaning and have the choices of Trump or Clinton, who else are you going to support?
    Nailed it tbh.

When you have a catastrophe waiting to happen (Trump), you gotta do whatever is in your reach to prevent it.

The only thing Bernie can do is to try the lesser evil to be in power, and in the meanwhile get one or two favours gained to the future, might come in handy.

Not realy being a sellout, just admiting defeat and trying to do some damage control.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Jill Stein or stay at home?

Lol all the delusional Sanders supporters who thought he'd never support Clinton if he lost.

What fantasy world were you living in?

Is this your first election?

10+ Year Old Account
    He should of ran as Independent.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no point to this thread.