Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think that the datamine was wrong actually ?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Rikkof View Post
    retribution nerfed badly
    paladin tank nerfed badly ( AT LEAST 35% LESS DPS LMAO)
    confirmed...blizzard are morons

If you want your content to last an eternity Blizzard, and milk money from YOUR CUSTOMERS, why not just MAKE EVERYTHING IN THE GAME IMMUNE TO DAMAGE
    MORONS....we can see your intentions from miles away, AKA NERFING THE PLAYER POWER SO THE CONTENT/SUBSCRIPTION LAST LONGER
    MMMMmmmm Paladin tears taste best.

I think that the datamine was wrong actually ?
    I too am curious as to why the class changes were removed.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    Fury just got crushed to bits.
    Crushed to bits? They had ONE trait being nerfed. It will probably end up as an overall 1-3 % nerf. Which is next to nothing

I READ ABOUT ALL CLASSES, AND I NOTICED MOST GOT NERFED
    What i care most of, tho, are retri paladins...and they got badly badly nerfed
    The prot paladins have got mayeb a 35% dmg done reduction , lol....
    Maybe this datamining is wrong...?
    ALSO NERF MM HUNTERS AND ARMS WARRIOR ...LOOOOOOOOOOL
    I try to believe this datamine is wrong...because this is utter bullshit and will amek me uninstal both beta, live, bnet and everything related and just stick to my STEAM GAME COMPILATION

THIS IS BULLSHIT...ARTIFICIALLY INCERASING CONTENT DURATION BY NERFING THE POWER WE HAVE TO CLEAR SUCH CONTENT
    FUCK OFF BLIZZARD
    I dont see any nerf on the main page, anyone have a link?
    Ohhh Deer,Resto shaman in legion

Not seeing class changes

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's with the arena master change? Are they just removing it? =( As someone who was always just mising 5s this is very aggravating. I have three or four past Glad titles and I don't have Arena Master...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoads View Post
    Crushed to bits? They had ONE trait being nerfed. It will probably end up as an overall 1-3 % nerf. Which is next to nothing
    Its changed now. 10mins ago BT got nerfed from 285% weap dmg to 145%. RB & FS got hit aswell.

Class changes have been removed, for those that weren't able to see them, it was basically just everything getting their overall damage reduced, It could be wrong, but with the artifact changes, I'm just going to assume it's more of the "Removing from ability and dumping into artifact"

10+ Year Old Account
    retribution nerfed badly
    paladin tank nerfed badly ( AT LEAST 35% LESS DPS LMAO)
    confirmed...blizzard are morons

If you want your content to last an eternity Blizzard, and milk money from YOUR CUSTOMERS, why not just MAKE EVERYTHING IN THE GAME IMMUNE TO DAMAGE
    MORONS....we can see your intentions from miles away, AKA NERFING THE PLAYER POWER SO THE CONTENT/SUBSCRIPTION LAST LONGER
    lolol top kek
    Last edited by I stand in fire; 2016-07-12 at 11:49 PM. Reason: replied to wrong poster
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Everything has had damage reduced, apart from the classes that drastically needed improvements.

One thing that's confusing me though is this..
    Hungering Rune Weapon Empower your rune weapon, gaining 1 rune and 5 Runic Power instantly and every 1.5 sec for 12 sec. Frost Death Knight - Level 58 Talent. Instant. 3 min cooldown. 1 sec cooldown.

I assume this is wrong, but a 3 minute cooldown to a 1 second cooldown? O_o

Edit: Don't just look at 'your class' and assume it was the only one that had some negative changes guys.. Almost everythings damage was reduced substantially.
    The issue at hand is that Ret was easily 30k behind any other melee dps and they nerfed them again. And not even a small amount, a MASSIVE amount.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    I too am curious as to why the class changes were removed.
    To my understanding build 22201 is actually an old build... The one that was on servers before they went down today was 22206 is what I read in the curse chatroom.

10+ Year Old Account
    dammit....freaking Enh shammys got whacked as well!!! this build is 22210...not 01.

wowhead has class changes as well. More warrior nerfs and they actually buffed DH , unholy and enchance for some fucked up reason

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    wowhead has class changes as well. More warrior nerfs and they actually buffed DH , unholy and enchance for some fucked up reason
    Maybe because Ion plays an Enhance shaman on live and is getting greedy LUL.

EDIT: He plays Resto I think
    Last edited by Spices; 2016-07-12 at 11:59 PM.
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by MoFalcon View Post
    dammit....freaking Enh shammys got whacked as well!!! this build is 22210...not 01.
    it was 01 like 10 min ago

Why is the class changes not on mmoc but they are up on wowhead?

wowhead.com has the changes, and I see zero prot paladin changes that matter.

Them profession mini-games... what?

*Googles it*

Cat form is now Feral Druid only WTF????????

This is going to piss every single boomkin, bear druid and resto (who dont have Feral Affinity) because they will no longer have cat form which obviously includes stealth!!! Are they mental?!?!? Or have i just read it wrong...
    Last edited by MarkTheMadMad; 2016-07-13 at 12:51 AM.