Wink Looking for New Friends

After playing as long as I have (since the original beta) I am very much of the belief that it’s not what you’re doing but who you’re doing it with. In the spirit of that I’ve decided to strike out in hopes of finding some new friends. Some of my closest friends in life, people I’ve stood up for on their wedding day, people who got me into my career and vice versa, came from this game and I would very much like to find more.

If, like me, you hope to find people that are more than just players you like to group with, but people you like to group with then I hope you take a minute to read on.

I’ve played since beta and a warlock since vanilla. I’ve raided in about a dozen top 50 guilds as well as running my own for about 2.5 years. Those were some of the best years of my life and I am fortunate enough to count about half the people I raided with as close real-life friends to this day.

More recently I have begun to break into PvP and have experience to around 2500 and am hopeful to progress further as I meet people from the PvP side of the fence as just about my entire RealID list are dragon slayers.

I love Rick and Morty, Archer, Louis CK, and it pisses me off they cancelled Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

I have a borderline unhealthy interest in movies and can safely claim I’ve seen just about every film society deems worthy of watching as well as thousands more that it doesn’t.

I love anime, Cowboy Bebop wrecked me when I was younger, god damn you Spike.

I think every genre of music can produce a good song but am especially fond of alt rock and lyrically complex rap.

I love talking about science theory, future shit, and things that aren’t conclusively impossible but probably are.

I can argue passionately about something for hours without feeling even an ounce of ill will toward the other party.

I am very left leaning and a firm believer of live and let live, life is short, do what you want do what you feel. I don’t care what sex, race, color, orientation, or views someone has as long as they don’t hurt anyone else.

I don’t believe in a greater power but won’t deny I consciously consider the karmic repercussions of my choices. If I drive by an elderly man with a flat tire I’m pulling over, lest I unwittingly ruin my own future.

I love to cook and I love to eat, watching a friend or loved one eat something amazing for the first time is to me one of the purest joys in life.

I love to build, create, imagine, and daydream.

I am intensely loyal and value it as one of the most important qualities in another.

In closing, I’m looking for people to slay dragons with, PvP with, farm cheeves with, chat with, laugh with, and enjoy this game with. If you are looking for the same I hope to hear from you, thanks for your time!

cupcaked#11749

I don't play World of Warcraft anymore. 'Tis a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I don't play World of Warcraft anymore. 'Tis a shame.
    If you're like me and still have your Battle.net desktop active when your taking a break feel free to add me

Upon the realization that my Bnet tag was not capitalized I immediately had to petition Blizzard, as such my new Bnet is Cupcaked#11492 - Have met some pretty awesome people so far, looking forward to meeting more

I'm currently playing on server Draenor. If you don't mind person with very inapproprieate sence of humour and anti pc bullshit attitude, I would be happy to play with ya!