Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    With doing bonus objectives, would I have trouble killing mobs in gorgond if I only have boosted gear with lvl 90 gear ?

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    ....no it dosen't, and not everyone has rapid mind elixir come legion. Infact all lvling should just be nerfed a crap ton, like 10 hours 1-110 max....let thoes who enjoy questing slowly/grinding have options for that instead. You dont even learn anything while lvling
    it's only like 3.5-4 hours with just heirlooms

....no it dosen't, and not everyone has rapid mind elixir come legion. Infact all lvling should just be nerfed a crap ton, like 10 hours 1-110 max....let thoes who enjoy questing slowly/grinding have options for that instead. You dont even learn anything while lvling
    I already takes less than 10 hours to level from 90-100 on live...without the potion...

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Actually they have 1-100 in like 30 seconds... it's called a boost.

I believe the EXP has already been reduced.. someone from PTR compared live to PTR and it was significantly reduced.

Taking my time and using 2 elixirs and the garrison pot.. i can go from 90-100 in about 2.5 hours.

If you don;t want to use pots... get fully rested level by doing the treasures and bonus quests and then stop for another 10 days... you will have JUST enough time to get them to 100 in three 1 hour sessions over the next 20 days.
    But then it dosen't take you 2½ hours in legion when XP pots are gone from AH...and lol rested XP..come on =/ Who waits on that shit. When I set my mind to level a char I do that only...not gonna wait...24 hours? for 3 bars of rested XP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vichan View Post
    it's only like 3.5-4 hours with just heirlooms
    It really isn't when you don't have rapid any longer. I level 90-100 by going 90-92 prepping SMV (doing 1 bonus only - my route dosent have time for 4 and I need the XP for faster 92) - 92-94 prepping gorgrond + 1 full questing level which is slow...then 94 go talador and prep all bonus there...then pop rapid in Gorgrond, talador...HS garrison and rush last 3 bonus in SMV...3 zones 94-99.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Checked the exp needed to lvl up on my 92lvl warr and then copied that char on the beta.

On live it requires 790k to lvl up
    on the beta it requires 608k

Thats 23% exp reduction.

Sorry about your elixr issue... I have like 40 in my banks from missions and a few more each week. As far as I know that isn't getting removed/nerfed so you ca still mission for them. Our AH has plenty on for about 2300g each.

Yeah waiting 10 days to fully build rested XP is slow... but then again if you want to level em up fast with the least amount of playtime, that would do it.

And there is time to get fully rested 2-3 times well before launch.

You can level: Cheap, Fast, or with least amount of playtime. Pick two of the 3.

Me? I'm going to level a gnome hunter as soon as pre-patch is live.
    Last edited by Maudib; 2016-07-14 at 02:19 PM.

....no it dosen't, and not everyone has rapid mind elixir come legion.
    I leveled an alt 90-100 with just a couple heirlooms and the exp potions you can buy at your garrison, and it took me maybe 5-6 hours of spamming dungeons (huge bonus exp from the queue) and looting treasures.

I was honestly surprised at how fast it was.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I leveled an alt 90-100 with just a couple heirlooms and the exp potions you can buy at your garrison, and it took me maybe 5-6 hours of spamming dungeons (huge bonus exp from the queue) and looting treasures.

I was honestly surprised at how fast it was.
    We'll, in my world levelling should only be 10 hours 1-110. But have other modes/ways for people to see the story blabla....

Yes WOD aint slow, but in the grand scheme you spend way to much time 1-100...no matter how pro you think your lvling are....its just to slow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Checked the exp needed to lvl up on my 92lvl warr and then copied that char on the beta.

On live it requires 790k to lvl up
    on the beta it requires 608k

Thats 23% exp reduction.
    Thats a start, but still not enough. Like lvling dosen't even serve a point. When you are level 100 now, what did you get out of lvling from a gaming point of view...like what was the point? You are only learning to play properly on level 100 anyway going on icy veins and so on.

Ofcourse one plays good while lvling....-,- but it just aint the same
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    In the past, they would reduce leveling XP required by 33% when a new xpac would release, although with the boost they might just not bother with it.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

But then it dosen't take you 2½ hours in legion when XP pots are gone from AH...and lol rested XP..come on =/ Who waits on that shit. When I set my mind to level a char I do that only...not gonna wait...24 hours? for 3 bars of rested XP.

- - - Updated - - -

It really isn't when you don't have rapid any longer. I level 90-100 by going 90-92 prepping SMV (doing 1 bonus only - my route dosent have time for 4 and I need the XP for faster 92) - 92-94 prepping gorgrond + 1 full questing level which is slow...then 94 go talador and prep all bonus there...then pop rapid in Gorgrond, talador...HS garrison and rush last 3 bonus in SMV...3 zones 94-99.
    it took me 4 hours without elixers,just heirlooms and the 20% exp pots from garrison once i had access to them, quested through most of frostfire + bonus objectives, opening quests into gorgrond and did bonus objectives there and moved on to talador, i capped very early into spires

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather than nerfing the 90 - 100 XP, which is already fast enough, I think it would be a better solution for Blizzard to simply reduce the price on the level 100 heirloom pieces, so that we can better afford all of the sets, and therefore gain the extra XP throughout Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah their totally going to do that when they are selling boosts.

Not to mention the idea is just bad in the first place.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

I wished they didn't nerf the drop rate for the BoA 300% elixirs.

I had RAF + one of those on each toon. Got to 45 in like 10 minutes from level 15. lol