Pre Patch rotational/talent consensus

EDIT: WW Specfic:

With pre patch on the downloader, do we have a general consensus with the recent changes as to the current general rotation and stat prio for the few weeks leading up to launch? I have been reading the various outlets (thanks babs) and wanted to try and start a thread to place it all in one place.
    Last edited by Tibbets; 2016-07-13 at 02:46 PM.

well for me as possible WW monk i'll go with something like this :

http://www.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#E3mr

rotation would probably be something like FoF>RSK>WDP>Blk>Tiger palm. Though with hit combo you don't really have a rotation

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibbets View Post
    EDIT: WW Specfic:

With pre patch on the downloader, do we have a general consensus with the recent changes as to the current general rotation and stat prio for the few weeks leading up to launch? I have been reading the various outlets (thanks babs) and wanted to try and start a thread to place it all in one place.
    We have a thread for this information, the Legion one, no need to start a new one. You referenced my site, which will always have the newest information when we get it. Its been a little over 12 hours since the changes, far from enough time to check out the changes. I will be testing them hopefully today and tomorrow and will put a post on my site with the changes.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch