Poll: How long would you like Legion to last?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    <3

Also, I'll never want a 1.5 year expansion again. We've seen that song and dance, it was called Cata, MoP, and WoD.
    Well it's true, but regardless of how long we all want it - as long as Blizz introduces NEW CONTENT to the game throughout the entire expansion: We can all agree, We want LOTS OF CONTENT BLIZZARD!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that's the wrong question.

If they did one major patch every 9 months with 1x raid and 3x dungeons (with dungeon sets), it could go for quite a while. Throw in a new battleground every second patch and you're golden.

I would also like them to balance ilvl better so that Heroic Tier 1 is equivalent to Normal Tier 2.
    Last edited by Snuffleupagus; 2016-07-15 at 03:30 AM.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atleast 2 years, I voted 25-27 months for that extra wiggle room.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same length as every expansion pack since Wrath, just with better structured patch cycles, to avoid the massive, year long content droughts.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not about expansion duration, but about content. If it doesn't bring enough new things to the table, even half a year can be too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    20 months.

Tier 1- 6 months
    Tier 2- 6 months
    Tier 3- 8 months

Thats what I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    As short as fucking possible, because at this point the only way Ret is going to get fixed is with another expansion revamp...

I don't know what the class design team was smoking when they all decided this design for Ret: "Melee with no mobility, no gap closer, sub-par damage, poor utility, and a buildup time for their burst, so that when they do actually get into melee with a target the target has plenty of time to easily get away before burst can happen... Oh, and 10%+ of their DPS is reliant on other players because of BoM" was a good idea, but it must have been some pretty fucking strong shit...

I want to sit the entire dev team down, and force them all to play Ret in arenas/RBGs in Legion so they can all see how fucking awful it is... This design shouldn't have made it out of alpha, let alone beta, and most certainly not to the expansion's launch without a fucking word in response to the massive amount of feedback they have been given.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2016-07-15 at 05:51 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.