Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Is the 3/3 confession really worth more than pushing towards shield of faith and darkest shadows? It seems to me you'd be better off with the increased PW:S and Shadow Mend for 5 mans, which is what you'd be mainly doing leading up to those first two goldens.

I had been considering going straight around the outer edge towards Sins and then confession > Burst of Light > Power of the Dark Side.

Although I guess taking Confession first would be nicer for leveling.
    You literally have 13 traits by the time you hit 110. There is no world where you're doing something other than leveling and don't already have Confession, Darkest Shadows, Shield of Faith, and The Edge of Dark and Light.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    You literally have 13 traits by the time you hit 110. There is no world where you're doing something other than leveling and don't already have Confession, Darkest Shadows, Shield of Faith, and The Edge of Dark and Light.
    Fair enough.

Deleted
    After maxing those traits you will go Burst of Light \ Power of the Dark Side or Borrowed \ Sins of the Many?

Edit: sorry i missed that in your guide, it is written there
    Last edited by mmoc5ef3009889; 2016-08-29 at 06:51 AM.

In the end, they had to be nerfed. I think they were nerfed slightly too much (as in, they should probably be like 40/20 instead of 33/16.5), but it is in the ballpark and a lot closer than they were at 100% effectiveness (nevermind the fact that 75% of the trinkets did no healing because Atonement wasn't proccing off of Arcane/Nature/Frost damage).
    Well, there is one thing that nerf tells us: What damage output in relation to a damage dealer disc is supposed to have: 20%.

These trinkets' damage contribution needs to be in line with what stat-trinkets would provide to us or they would end up unbalanced for our spec. Healing trinkets can just use the same numbers as for other healers (given same effective ppm) since we are healers first and do not have a mechanic to get extra damage by healing.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2016-08-29 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Well, there is one thing that nerf tells us: What damage output in relation to a damage dealer disc is supposed to have: 20%.

These trinkets' damage contribution needs to be in line with what stat-trinkets would provide to us or they would end up unbalanced for our spec. Healing trinkets can just use the same numbers as for other healers (given same effective ppm) since we are healers first and do not have a mechanic to get extra damage by healing.
    You mean 33%. That's what single target trinkets were reduced to, not 20%.

i wish they'd just give us holy nova, give it the Halo/DS atonement treatment, and call it a day. Our single target damage is fine, our AoE is lower than holy's even going full dps spam.

You mean 33%. That's what single target trinkets were reduced to, not 20%.
    Ah ok, my bad then, I thought I had read 20% in blue.
    The logical reasoning does stay the same regardless of what number they pick (unless they adjust the proc chance, too).

Is there a specific proc rate for Overloaded with Light ? The single Wowhead comment just says that it's "random".

Deleted
    Just some little memorable moments up to lvl 103:

1) Aggroed 18 Murlocs, killed any of them
    2) Aggroed 3 Elite + some spawning mobs, killed any of them
    3) Being 4th on DPS, close to 3rd on a 5man Dungeon while leveling

Yeah, those doesn't means nothing, but i had fun. A lot of fun.

<3 Discipline

Got a question: it is reccomended to do the 2nd artifact quest immediately or it can be directly done at 110?
    Last edited by mmoc5ef3009889; 2016-08-30 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Is there a specific proc rate for Overloaded with Light ? The single Wowhead comment just says that it's "random".
    Anyone know?

I made a WA for it, and I've only seen it proc twice in 4 dungeons so far. Seems to be a horrifically low proc chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Should be 15% chance to gain a stack on casting any spell.

At 150 stacks it triggers Overloaded with Light.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Should be 15% chance to gain a stack on casting any spell.

At 150 stacks it triggers Overloaded with Light.
    And is there any way to track those "stacks" ?

- - - Updated - - -

Also...yeah, really feeling that nerf to trinkets. I got Eye of Skovald today, and even though the tooltip says 14-16k, Skada showed it hitting around 2-3k.

Wtf blizz.

So what's up with the disc hidden appearance? I can't get it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    So what's up with the disc hidden appearance? I can't get it.
    Wondering about that too. A Hunter friend mentioned that he could buy his hidden appearance, so they should be available already. Anyone know why ours isn't?

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I've been looking for the books as well and none of them have spawned for me. I was going to make a tweet asking about it but idk if its its me or not

10+ Year Old Account
    I would very much like to know how to get the hidden appearance.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    The hidden appearance is from collecting 12 books to form the Annals of Light and Shadow

I can't post any links but if you wowhead it the comments of it have a break down of where to get them

Quote Originally Posted by Teto View Post
    The hidden appearance is from collecting 12 books to form the Annals of Light and Shadow

I can't post any links but if you wowhead it the comments of it have a break down of where to get them
    I have tried getting the dal/class hall tomes and the rare in stormheim. However, I cant interact/click on them. I am wondering, is there some sort of requirement to start it, like being so far into the campaign. Or somebody you have to talk to in order to pick the books up? I can't find any information on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    I have tried getting the dal/class hall tomes and the rare in stormheim. However, I cant interact/click on them. I am wondering, is there some sort of requirement to start it, like being so far into the campaign. Or somebody you have to talk to in order to pick the books up? I can't find any information on it.
    I think they removed them and forgot to put them back in. A month ago during 7.0 pre-patch you were able to go loot the annals early at level 100. I checked a few days before Legion launch though and they weren't there anymore.

They either disabled it or they bugged it out. Either way this sucks.

Hi, as a new priest i need your advices.
    I have a hard time tracking atonements in dungeon because the debuff isn't displayed. In this guide (thx for this) it's advised to install an UI for this.
    I don't use one of them atm, only Bartender. What is in your opinion the most simple solution ? Seems like Shadowed unit frame might be but really not sure.
    Thank's !