Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Build 22201 Artifact Power Changes

Artifact Powers
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Death Knight (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Blood

Frost

Unholy

Demon Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Havoc

Vengeance
    • Siphon Power (Rank 1) Empower Wards increases your Agility by up to 20% 15% for 10 sec, based on magic damage you take while it is active.

Druid (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Balance

Feral
    • Ashamane's Bite (Rank 1) Your combo point generators against targets bleeding from your Rip have a 3% 10% chance to awaken the Spirit of Ashamane, which inflicts a Shadowy duplicate of that Rip on the target.
    • Shredder Fangs (Rank 1) Increases damage dealt by Shred by 15%. 10%.

Guardian

Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Beast Mastery

Marksmanship
    • Marked for Death (Rank 1) Marked Shot increases your Aimed Shot critical strike chance against the target by 5% 2% for 10 sec.
    • Marked for Death (Rank 2) Marked Shot increases your Aimed Shot critical strike chance against the target by 10% 4% for 10 sec.
    • Marked for Death (Rank 3) Marked Shot increases your Aimed Shot critical strike chance against the target by 15% 6% for 10 sec.
    • Marked for Death (Rank 4) Marked Shot increases your Aimed Shot critical strike chance against the target by 20% 8% for 10 sec.
    • Marked for Death (Rank 5) Marked Shot increases your Aimed Shot critical strike chance against the target by 25% 10% for 10 sec.
    • Marked for Death (Rank 6) Marked Shot increases your Aimed Shot critical strike chance against the target by 30% 12% for 10 sec.
    • Windburst (Rank 1) Focuses the power of Wind through Thas'dorah, dealing (1,000% 800% of weapon damage) Physical damage to your target, and leaving behind a trail of wind for 5 sec that increases the movement speed of allies by 50%.

Mage (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Arcane
    • Aegwynn's Ascendance (Rank 1) When Evocation completes, it explodes for Arcane damage equal to 12% 25% of the mana it restored.
    • Touch of the Magi (Rank 1) Arcane Blast has a 7% 10% chance to apply Touch of the Magi, accumulating 10% 20% of the damage you deal to the target for 6 sec, and then exploding for that amount of Arcane damage to the target and all nearby enemies.

Fire

Monk (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Windwalker

Paladin (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Protection

Priest (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Discipline

Shadow
    • Void Torrent (Rank 1) Raise your dagger into the sky, channeling a torrent of void energy into the target for [*4 + 350% 240% of Spell Power*] Shadow damage over 4 sec. Insanity does not drain during this channel. Requires Voidform.

Rogue (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Outlaw

Subtlety

Shaman (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Elemental

Enhancement
    • Raging Storms (Rank 1) When Stormbringer resets the remaining cooldown on Stormstrike, it also increases damage dealt by your next Stormstrike by 50%. 30%.
    • Stormflurry (Rank 1) Stormstrike has a 30% 20% chance to strike an additional time for 40% of normal damage. This effect can chain off of itself.
    • Wind Strikes (Rank 1) When Stormbringer resets the remaining cooldown on Stormstrike, you gain 3% 10% attack speed for 3 sec.
    • Wind Strikes (Rank 2) When Stormbringer resets the remaining cooldown on Stormstrike, you gain 6% 20% attack speed for 3 sec.
    • Wind Strikes (Rank 3) When Stormbringer resets the remaining cooldown on Stormstrike, you gain 10% 30% attack speed for 3 sec.
    • Wind Strikes (Rank 4) When Stormbringer resets the remaining cooldown on Stormstrike, you gain 13% 40% attack speed for 3 sec.
    • Wind Strikes (Rank 5) When Stormbringer resets the remaining cooldown on Stormstrike, you gain 16% 50% attack speed for 3 sec.
    • Wind Strikes (Rank 6) When Stormbringer resets the remaining cooldown on Stormstrike, you gain 20% 60% attack speed for 3 sec.

Warlock (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Destruction

Warrior (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Arms

Fury
    Last edited by Simca; 2016-07-13 at 01:05 AM.

as a rogue that is going to play around with outlaw this change makes me happy

Nerfing the spec people already hate as a hunter because of your immobility. Good job. The decisions for hunters this expansion are mindblowingly bad.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

more warrior nerfs... already have prots out dpsing fury on beta

7+ Year Old Account
    I must say I'm not really getting the tuning the devs are going for here. A lot seems quite random. Buffing rogues (lolwut?) and nerfing elemental shamans. I guess we'll need to see the finished result to see the big picture, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Reica View Post
    I must say I'm not really getting the tuning the devs are going for here. A lot seems quite random. Buffing rogues (lolwut?) and nerfing elemental shamans. I guess we'll need to see the finished result to see the big picture, or something.
    they are tuning for level 110 and a fair amount of artifact levels already aquired. tuning doesnt matter below 110.

Deleted
    More warrior nerfs and a huge one at that, wtf...

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Nerfing the spec people already hate as a hunter because of your immobility. Good job. The decisions for hunters this expansion are mindblowingly bad.
    This is a total bs. The most hated class this expansion without any doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjarl Grimblood View Post
    Orly? Try mage bro, u will be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    yep. they started to suck in WoD and finally ultra-suck in Legion. No idea what devs smoked when it comes down to hunter in that xpac...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kjarl Grimblood View Post
    i personally agree 100%. every spec feels tough like chewing gum. every spec sucks brutally imo. expect a massice drop of the trizillion huntards alts etc out there.

Quote Originally Posted by hasublade View Post
    What are you on about man? Fire spec destroying everything.
    You just check this link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWPHMXM3Pmk

- - - Updated - - -

i personally agree 100%. every spec feels tough like chewing gum. every spec sucks brutally imo. expect a massice drop of the trizillion huntards alts etc out there.[/QUOTE]

:'(

Quote Originally Posted by hasublade View Post
    since a lot of the classes were (not that great) changed, mage isnt here a special thing. dont know if you play many classes. but i am an altoholic on a high niveau. and personally for me mage is one of the lesser crashed classes. it now feels more clunky. it now has to cast a little bit more. but overall mages are in the better half of that stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    feels tough like chewing gum
    Chewing gum is tough?

I should know, i chew it everyday
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Chewing gum is tough?

I should know, i chew it everyday
    maybe tough like an old chewing gum, sticked on bottom of a highschool desk

Quote Originally Posted by Reica View Post
    Buffing rogues (lolwut?) and nerfing elemental shamans.
    You know that this build is an outlaw buff, don't you? The buff was needed because outlaw did like 50-60% of the damage the other two builds do.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can this build be 22201 when beta is running 22210?

Can somebody explain the frost DK changes for me? I believe I read somewhere that a dev had stated that the goal was for frost DK to run double Razorice (which i'm assuming is the reason behind buffing that artifact trait) but why the obliterate crit and frost damage nerfs? The frost damage one is HUGE.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was planning on leveling my Demon Hunter first in this expansion, but holy damn, the Rogue changes looks awesome as a Outlaw Rogue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Can somebody explain the frost DK changes for me? I believe I read somewhere that a dev had stated that the goal was for frost DK to run double Razorice (which i'm assuming is the reason behind buffing that artifact trait) but why the obliterate crit and frost damage nerfs? The frost damage one is HUGE.
    It was a internal tester, who said razor x2 with the talent shattering strikes should when tuned be better than shattering strikes with fallen + razor

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    They are probaby trying to preemtively cut off any masterfrost bullshit build that ignores obliterate. Ofc they could also have done so by not being retarded and not making the "big hitting" frost ability do purely physical damage.