Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know it's never going to happen. If anything she'll just receive a slap on the wrist, charged a fine, and she'll be back in power again as normal. Politicians don't bend to the law, the law bends to them, apparently.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Hillary is completely exhonerated in regards to the "email scandal". Article

The GOP is just grasping at straws now in an attempt to vilify one of the most qualified candidates this country has ever seen. Amazing that Trumpers can ignore the litany of law suits and indictments that are currently pending against Trump but can get their knickers in a twist even after the FBI and State Department lay to rest any wrong doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    In what dimension does 519 people = all of the United States?
    If you have any knowledge regarding statistics, you'd know how opinion polls would work.

But really, it's grasping at straws. I had a good laugh at that commercialized, melodramatic mother who came on stage to tell "her story".

I've seen plenty of people who lost their families in tragedies, but never in such fashion. It felt staged, and they probably shoved some money up her ass to endorse Trump while fueling her hate for Hillary a bit.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-07-20 at 09:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Looks like Hillary is completely exhonerated in regards to the "email scandal". Article

The GOP is just grasping at straws now in an attempt to vilify one of the most qualified candidates this country has ever seen. Amazing that Trumpers can ignore the litany of law suits and indictments that are currently pending against Trump but can get their knickers in a twist even after the FBI and State Department lay to rest any wrong doing.
    Im sorry, but unless they are willing to prove it in some way, Ill believe the FBI over the very people who worked for Crooked Hillary and are in line for big paying positions and special favors if she were to win the Presidency

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Im sorry, but unless they are willing to prove it in some way, Ill believe the FBI over the very people who worked for Crooked Hillary and are in line for big paying positions and special favors if she were to win the Presidency
    Then believe the FBI - "no criminal wrong doing". End of story. End of Witch Hunt. Oh wait . . . .

You Hil-haters and Trumpers crack me up. Not even blatant facts can get in the way of wanting to just utterly wreck this country.