Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Merkel says that migrant waves smuggled terrorists into Europe

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...-idUSKCN0ZR1AH

"Militant groups smuggled some of their members into Europe in the wave of migrants who have fled from Syria, German Chancellor Angela said on Monday.

"In part, the refugee flow was even used to smuggle terrorists," Merkel told a rally of her Christian Democrats in eastern Germany.

More than 1 million migrants arrived in Germany last year, many of them Syrians."

Deleted
    Well of course. I mean what would you expect.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are the migrants going to socially and economically assimilate into German society or are they going to increasing tension and divisiveness?

Deleted
    Same as usual I guess. Some will assimilate some won't.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Are the migrants going to socially and economically assimilate into German society or are they going to increasing tension and divisiveness?
    I think we kinda know the answer to that.

I suppose in a weird way I should be thankful though. Nationalism wouldn't be in the middle of its rebirth without them.

Deleted
    Cause we all know nationalism based on preconceptions only brought us happy stuff.

Deleted
    Is germany russia now or jugoslavia or any other country with wars in the past that had migrants? Is russia now germany, after millions fled the world war 2? NOPE.

And yes, there are terrorists, but they always was there, they always will come, they are no soldiers, they bear no mark. They will always come. The world cant stop helping people just because a few are shitheads, whose are in our own countries long before those others come. Shitheads are everywhere and it doesnt matter what they were. Now they are shitheads.

15+ Year Old Account
    What's next Mrs. Merkel? Water is wet?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shocker..?

I just hope that somehow, against all logic and reason this will prove to not be a complete catastrophe.

I mean it would be ludicrous to say the opposite. It was a huge relocation of people, by sheer chance alone that would probably be true given the numbers, the context of the relocation just cements that. Everyone is aware of that, probably even the hardcore nut-jobs that wave their little banners at the train stations. It's questionable if they hadn't come anyway though..

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Shocker..?

I just hope that somehow, against all logic and reason this will prove to not be a complete catastrophe.
    It will be, but by design. The strategy of tension types who benefit from this shit won’t bear any of the burdens or fallout and that’s all they care about, it’ll continue to be a drain and a plague on the regular citizen whose daily activities take them into proximity with these ‘refugees.’
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing she has finally noticed something that everyone observed and suggested a year ago. Too late for her now, the open door refugee policy may well be her undoing, as well as that of Germany's, we shall see I guess.

Bravo Merkel, the sane people in this world knew about that last year.

Well, that's clearly racist of her to assume that.

-I'm from 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...-idUSKCN0ZR1AH

"Militant groups smuggled some of their members into Europe in the wave of migrants who have fled from Syria, German Chancellor Angela said on Monday.

"In part, the refugee flow was even used to smuggle terrorists," Merkel told a rally of her Christian Democrats in eastern Germany.

More than 1 million migrants arrived in Germany last year, many of them Syrians."
    I'm shocked that she actually finally admits to this. Now we just have to get her to admit that their cultural backwardness needs to be addressed to stop the rapes going on in her country.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Bravo Merkel, the sane people in this world knew about that last year.
    Meanwhile I got infracted a couple of months ago saying her stance is supporting terrorism in Europe.

Surprising approximately fucking nobody.
    Working on my next ban.

Deleted
    So the question is when will something big happen in Germany? They are probably forming cells and planning right now.

I hope nothing bad happens. I can't stand the thought of innocent people being killed by extremists.

7+ Year Old Account
    In other news water is wet more news at 11

But did we really need another bash migrants thread?
    Last edited by Karamaru; 2016-07-13 at 09:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well no shit.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    In other news water is wet more news at 11

But did we really need another bash migrants thread?
    This seems more like a "Bash Merkel the fool" thread. Everyone is pointing out how behind she is on the matter.