Items being phased out in Legion

So I wanted to make a list, especially for collectors, of all the items that are being phased out or removed in Legion.

If you know of anything and have a source for it, let me know and I'll update this OP.

Reagents:

-Tome of the Clear Mind (turning into an Inscription item and any reagents you have in your bag will be turned into Fel-Charred Tomes)
    -Various Major/Minor Glyphs
    -Crystallized Fel

Consumables:

-Potion of Luck (becoming obsolete)
    -Drums of Mark/Kings
    Last edited by TheWorkingTitle; 2016-07-14 at 05:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's lame... It does nothing for Legion content, right? So why change it?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Well, that's lame... It does nothing for Legion content, right? So why change it?
    Because blizzard dont like people using them to farm old content and making 15k gold/hour.

It seems like they are trying to crack down on the amount of new gold players are able to generate.

I don't get why either...at this point the horse has long left the barn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Because blizzard dont like people using them to farm old content and making 15k gold/hour.
    Seems Blizz doesn't like people having fun if that's what players consider to be fun.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

To punish bots and in turn punishing everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

15k? Think you might be overstating that a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    15k? Think you might be overstating that a bit.
    I make 10-15k/hour farming outside of Ogrimmar in the place added with SoO, the pet that drop usually sells for 5k each on my realm. Sadly it have been getting worse lately as the place usually is now full with people. There is tons of ways to make alot of gold, you just have to find them and be willing to put in some work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I make 10-15k/hour farming outside of Ogrimmar in the place added with SoO, the pet that drop usually sells for 5k each on my realm. Sadly it have been getting worse lately as the place usually is now full with people. There is tons of ways to make alot of gold, you just have to find them and be willing to put in some work.
    I'm kind of confused on where you mean, what part outside of Org?

I'm kind of confused on where you mean, what part outside of Org?
    Hes talking about barrens

- - - Updated - - -

So the potion of luck doesn't earn you 15k/hr. The pet does, and that will still drop. Thanks for proving my point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Hes talking about barrens

- - - Updated - - -

So the potion of luck doesn't earn you 15k/hr. The pet does, and that will still drop. Thanks for proving my point.
    Ooh right, the hydra pet. I utterly forgot about that.

Quite the voluminous list.

They are making that boomerang thing eng only, idk if you are counting that.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

This last patch on beta turned my Drums of Kings into a grey item.