Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Considering Bolvar is an ally of a PLAYABLE faction (playable DK's are part of the knights of the ebon blade in lore), I doubt he would be a threat. It is just mindless speculation
    like how garrosh was an ally of a playable faction?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The funny thing is there is a lot of good stuff in Legion and you negative people chose to ignore it. Also your whining about Cashshop is hillarious because it hasn't even been emphasized since like maybe before WoD was released. I don't like the shop anymore then you do but at least try to act like you know what you are talking about.
    Honestly just ignore people like that. They have nothing useful to say and will cling to their old tired opinion forever. At this point if you have that mentality I don't even know why you would still come to this website, but then again, most of the people here I'd consider to have subpar intelligence at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    Sometimes I think that the real "WoW Killer" will be their own player base...
    That was made obvious years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.