Poll: And?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Whose Hillary's VP will be?

Perhaps Bernie Sanders? Tim Kaine?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    .... Wall Street people told her no to Elizabeth Warren, She dares not cross the will of her masters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

It's going to be Tim Kaine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sanders is out.

Warren and Bucker would make a lot of a lot Republicans physically sick, not that the Democrats care. Kaine is a safe bet, couldn't go wrong. She'd probably staff Perez, but not as VP.

I'm think Julian Castro will get a nod.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

My money is on Liz - really hope she gets it!

Trump is going to win with independents if Warren is Clinton's VP.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Sanders is out.

Warren and Bucker would make a lot of a lot Republicans physically sick, not that the Democrats care. Kaine is a safe bet, couldn't go wrong. She'd probably staff Perez, but not as VP.

I'm think Julian Castro will get a nod.
    If she picks Kaine, Trump could have a field day pissing of the Liberals pointing out that Kaine hates Liberals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If Elizabeth Warren is unwilling to be president, I kind of doubt she's willing to be VP anyway.
    Hillary will likely pick Tim Kaine, proving she learned dick nothing from the Primary.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is Barack Obama listed as a candidate in the poll? can a sitting president after their 2 terms is over be a candidate for VP?
    Hi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    .... Wall Street people told her no to Elizabeth Warren, She dares not cross the will of her masters.
    Or perhaps Warren doesn't wan't it. She's only said it about a thousand times. She's more important in the Senate anyway.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for Obama. I mean she will be basically Obama 2.0. So this way she can be Obama 2.5.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Why is Barack Obama listed as a candidate in the poll? can a sitting president after their 2 terms is over be a candidate for VP?
    Unknown really. Some say no, others say it would be fine. But like he would want to do that shit after 8 years as POTUS? Ain't going to happen.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Its never been legally challenged but probably not at the risk of him going over his term limit.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like "demographically safe" among Democrats is no longer someone who very nearly qualifies as a WASP, but haha what do I know haha. ha.
    Being a WASP didn't stop Hillary, I mean she is literally of Anglo-Saxon descent, I mean Rodham is an old English name for the Rodham which can be traced to place name in Shropshire.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump is going to win with independents if Warren is Clinton's VP.
    Dump is announcing his VP choice this Friday - Dems won't do theirs till later.

...of course there's nothing saying he wouldn't dump his VP choice - wouldn't be the only thing he dumped along his campaign trail.

EDIT: Nevermind, totally tired and misread his post. off to bed with me! >_<
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-07-14 at 04:04 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    My money is on Liz - really hope she gets it!
    So do I. *evil grin.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Dump is announcing his VP choice this Friday - Dems won't do theirs till later.

...of course there's nothing saying he wouldn't dump his VP choice - wouldn't be the only thing he dumped along his campaign trail.
    What are you talking about? How does anything you just said relate to my post?

10+ Year Old Account
    Three out of the six names in your poll are a 0% chance.

My money is on Booker.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    What are you talking about? How does anything you just said relate to my post?
    Easy... I'm completely tired and misread what you wrote! >_<

Thought it said "He will go with an inidpendent", my bad. >_<

Yes, but VP picks are kind of a weird thing where it seems the person matters a lot less than whatever people feel they represent. Selecting a VP seems to be almost a ritualistic soothing of the people who are outsiders relative to the nominee.
    Honestly I don't think VP matters much at all unless you really fuck it up and pick Palin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gevoth View Post
    Three out of the six names in your poll are a 0% chance.

My money is on Booker.
    Booker would be an interesting choice. He's charismatic, which Tim Kaine lacks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but VP picks are kind of a weird thing where it seems the person matters a lot less than whatever people feel they represent. Selecting a VP seems to be almost a ritualistic soothing of the people who are outsiders relative to the nominee.
    I am not sure what she should do, I mean Kaine would piss of the Left which is already got the hatchets out for her, I mean I guess if she wants to entice conservatives but at this point what is the point? So long as they don't vote Trump it shouldn't matter.