With Legion the Cata raids should also drop 3 pets like the other old raids do

MoP raids and WoD raids already had pet drops from the start and they added pets to old BC and WotlK raids. Now Cata is the only one without three pets. What 3 pets would fit best? Maybe a corrupted Lil Deathwing with orange tentacles on his body from Deathwing. A mini Ragnaros with feet that can walk from Firelands or a mini Alystrazor bird and a mini Maloriak or a mini Al'Akir that behaves similar to Lil' Ragnaros?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

We still need to finish out Wrath. Need some pets in Uld and ICC. I guess TotC as well. Wouldnt be opposed to some jormungar pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Varanus View Post
    We still need to finish out Wrath. Need some pets in Uld and ICC. I guess TotC as well. Wouldnt be opposed to some jormungar pets.
    Yes, we need Lil' Anub, Lil' Yogg/Algalon and Lil' Marrowgar ;3

Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Yes, we need Lil' Anub, Lil' Yogg/Algalon and Lil' Marrowgar ;3
    We need so much pets! MOAR PETS!
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

I can see the mini Chimaeron coming, probably with another skin as the one from the rare in heroic UBRS.

WTB undead onyxian whelp, mini Zon'ozz, Ultraxion Jr, and Lil'Shannox.

10+ Year Old Account
    and ducks.

seriously, im still waiting for duck critters/battlepets.

Cmon, Anaheim Ducks are just around the corner from Irvine.. show some love.

also platypus, because name.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    MoP raids and WoD raids already had pet drops from the start and they added pets to old BC and WotlK raids. Now Cata is the only one without three pets. What 3 pets would fit best? Maybe a corrupted Lil Deathwing with orange tentacles on his body from Deathwing. A mini Ragnaros with feet that can walk from Firelands or a mini Alystrazor bird and a mini Maloriak or a mini Al'Akir that behaves similar to Lil' Ragnaros?
    Maybe in the futuretm? Just like the others.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..