Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    They can move to Dallas and join the police force, they're hiring.
    I wouldn't wish such an odious condition as living in the South upon any decent human.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Yeah, this thread is gonna be locked. Partially because it's about race, mostly because it's against BLM.
    Couldn't put it better myself.

On topic though, this isn't new information and, as the previous ones have been locked due to the "Race" veil, this one shall go the same path.

I feel no sorrow for the black community. This isn't the first time injustice has happened to a person. BLM is a group of morons who want special attention and privileges for being black.

Harvard beez racis n sheeit. - BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    They can move to Dallas and join the police force, they're hiring.
    LOL sooo true, i love he said that. He basically told off all the protesters and anti-cops people by more or less saying "Think you can do better? prove it and become a cop yourself" in a more PR friendly way.

kek, look at these delusional lefties floundering in the face of reality once again.
    Working on my next ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cam5778 View Post
    I feel no sorrow for the black community. This isn't the first time injustice has happened to a person. BLM is a group of morons who want special attention and privileges for being black.
    This really just speaks to a lack of human decency on your part than any 'social' philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I wouldn't wish such an odious condition as living in the South upon any decent human.
    Except Dallas and even Texas aren't the "south"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Except Dallas and even Texas aren't the "south"
    I wouldn't wish such an odious condition as living in Texas on any decent human being, either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    LOL sooo true, i love he said that. He basically told off all the protesters and anti-cops people by more or less saying "Think you can do better? prove it and become a cop yourself" in a more PR friendly way.
    Nah, they'd rather just wait until another criminal gets shot and use it as an excuse to go looting for everything they need. Far easier than actually working.

What a racist comment. I'm frankly flabbergasted this coming from Didactic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    What a racist comment. I'm frankly flabbergasted this coming from Didactic.
    I make no secret of my dislike for the prevailing social outlook amongst white Americans.

And for the record, I'm white.

It's not nearly as bad as you seem to imagine. Unless you're living in one of the ghettos around the people you seem to be utterly obsessed with, for whatever reason.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The original one is still open. The second one was closed for being a repeat of the original.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ew-study-finds
    Oh, extra motive for this one to get locked then.
    Cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    It's not nearly as bad as you seem to imagine. Unless you're living in one of the ghettos around the people you seem to be utterly obsessed with, for whatever reason.
    Or happen to be a) an atheist and b) homosexual.

When it comes to anything besides casual talk I generally find Southerners to be highly disagreeable.

Can you all stop talking about locking threads and moderation? It's against the rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's totally unreasonable to expect police to behave better than 'gang members and drug dealers'.

Quite frankly the fact you're making such an argument vindicates the point; rather than treating the sum of issues as a social problem to be remedied, you'd rather they deal with it themselves so you don't have to bother, or hear about it - they are an irrelevant 'other' about which you don't really care, and could go as far to say that their lives don't matter.
    This is the kind of progressive nonsense that keeps fueling the problem.

BLM should be protesting gang violence on the same level that they are protesting police brutality. They would get a lot more respect if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Texas is a terrible state to live in anyway. It's open and flat and boring.
    Yeah? well you know....That's just like.... Your opinion, man

We've had similar numbers for a long time.

http://www.colorofcrime.com/2016/03/...vised-edition/

Major Findings
    •The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
    •There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
    •In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
    •In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
    •In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting” — defined as firing a bullet that hits someone — a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
    •If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
    •In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
    •In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
    •In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
    •Both violent and non-violent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with “depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.

I make no secret of my dislike for the prevailing social outlook amongst white Americans.

And for the record, I'm white.
    I see. Judging others by their worst examples while viewing yourself by your best post. Bravo.