Deleted
    So guys, now in the pre-patch, is Orb of Voidsight better than a 705 Unblinking Gaze, after the nerf to trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryeshot View Post
    VTor works the same way dots do. Just think of it like a channeled dot that makes you want to kill yourself because the second you start casting it you get targeted by a mechanic.
    That's not the end of the world. Just do a trollface and stand still. Boss mechanics are not THAT important to waste a ton of damage running away. Befriend your nearest pally and give him expensive presents until he makes a macro for BoP with your name in it and starts using it on you when you ask. Avoid standing in crowds of stacked ranged dds. Ask your nearest mage who used Rune of power talent, he will teach you some tricks as well.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Zulazarman View Post
    So guys, now in the pre-patch, is Orb of Voidsight better than a 705 Unblinking Gaze, after the nerf to trinkets?
    pretty much yeah. I got a 741 mythic gaze and it usually performs worse than voidsight.
    But the biggest deal are stat sticks right now. csp irp for longer fights. pure singletarget class trinket + void ray + csp.
    For short fights (>40 sec) you will want to use sandman's pouch or IG and some other crazy things. just check warcraftlogs.com and see what kind of insane numbers are pulled with which talents for the appropriate combat length/target types. Or just use simulationcraft or beotorch
    Last edited by N1gh7h4wk; 2016-07-30 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Not quite as big a deal as before it was nerfed though, was really insane back then.
    They nerfed it ?

Homophobia is so gay.

With warlocks getting their 4pc nerfed to the ground, and dks stealth nerfed, i fear we might be next. If this will be the case, i hope blizzard only nerfing our tier 18 set instead of some spells which would hurt us at 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    With warlocks getting their 4pc nerfed to the ground, and dks stealth nerfed, i fear we might be next. If this will be the case, i hope blizzard only nerfing our tier 18 set instead of some spells which would hurt us at 110.
    Or nerf StM and buff the other 2 talents but that'd require them to actually care

edit : oh I thought you were talking about legion tier set...
    Last edited by Ilir; 2016-07-30 at 08:25 PM.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    They nerfed it ?
    yeah, 1400% spellpower down to 960% iirc

As long as they don't touch the 2set bonus it's irrelevant, the 4set bonus is just a flat dmg increase with little (the crit part) effect on insanity generation. Also, the t18 sets will soon be completely irrelevant....

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Deleted
    So maybethis has been talked about but when do we want to use VTor?
    I guess it is right on the end of our first Voidform and then whenever voidform it comes off CD? Or is it at the beginning?

And one more question, i read in the Howtopriest guide that you probably want to disperse right when you pop StM to keep the degeneration rate low can someone confirm? So far i used it towards the end while i had mindbender up.

PS: Yeah one more thing lol, same question for mindbender in legion when its 1.5 min again, when do we want to pop it, at the start of VF or towards the end?

VTor should be used at the beginning of your first voidform and every time after that on c/d, unless you will not get another VTor in, then you delay it to the end of your VF. Same goes with MB, although its delay is different since it gives insanity so when you delay it you might want to use it once you hit 70 insanity and have no VB or MB cast. Ideally Disp is best to be used on cooldown during StM, but from a raid perspective I suggest keeping it for an "oh shit" button. Heaven forbid you get targeted by a mechanic and don't have Disp during your StM.

Deleted
    I'm quite a fan of the SP rework tbh.

It honestly is the best incarnation of shadow yet. And we're getting away from shadow orbs to our roots of TBC and wrath.

It honestly is the best incarnation of shadow yet. And we're getting away from shadow orbs to our roots of TBC and wrath.
    We're nowhere near close TBC.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    We're nowhere near close TBC.
    Doesn't matter, we got a talking dagger. Tho I'd wish it would talk more, like Lilarcor in Baldur's Gate II xD

Quote Originally Posted by Palaryel View Post
    Doesn't matter, we got a talking dagger. Tho I'd wish it would talk more, like Lilarcor in Baldur's Gate II xD
    You think you want it to talk like Lilarcor, but in reality you don't. (and that's true, Lilarcor was easily getting on people's nerves in 2 hours of playing )

What would our roots of TBC and Wrath be? Not saying Legion's take on spriest is bad, although I don't like it personally, but Legion is definitely nowhere near TBC or Wrath. Although our lack of aoe in Legion is very similar to TBC.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    You think you want it to talk like Lilarcor, but in reality you don't. (and that's true, Lilarcor was easily getting on people's nerves in 2 hours of playing )
    I found it hilarious, over 15ish walkthroughs.... . But I see the point, a more/less talk toggle would be the solution xD

Quote Originally Posted by Palaryel View Post
    I found it hilarious, over 15ish walkthroughs....
    Me too. Minsc+Boo+Lilarcor = +300% crazyness

So troll racial.. When should I be using it with STM, early or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodledoo View Post
    So troll racial.. When should I be using it with STM, early or later.
    Early, because your going to be haste capped late.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death