Quote Originally Posted by aemaet View Post
    Is it OK dps wise to go first for Call to the Void, and then to take a long path towards Mass Hysteria? I know I'm not going to get it in the first month, but I'm a casual and normal/heroic raiding with friends is my cap. I just feel that CttV will be more useful in outdoor content and dungeons.
    If you're casual then just take whatever looks fun. Having a set build order like this is a CIV game is for hardcore folks. Call to the Void first is perfectly fine for casual play, and will probably make leveling less painful because you'll have a bigger Shadow Mend.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldreel View Post
    I remember someone saying that MH damage bonus was based on voidform stacks - does lingering insanity from the Void Lord talent affect MH in any way?
    The trait is pretty clear
    Every second in Voidform gives 1/2% dot damage with MH.
    Until voidform ends

There is no interaction with voidform stacks other then that both gain 1 every second.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The trait is pretty clear
    Every second in Voidform gives 1/2% dot damage with MH.
    Until voidform ends

There is no interaction with voidform stacks other then that both gain 1 every second.
    It actually doesn't work like the tooltip suggests. It's entirely based on the Voidform stacks you have at any given time - this means that there's effectively a 100 stack cap (200% extra dot damage).

On a somewhat unrelated note, this is part of the reason why the legendary shoulders were so good before they got nerfed (they're still pretty good right now to be clear). You entered Voidform with more stacks and as such your dots would immediately do more damage based on the amount of stacks you entered Voidform with. For example, if you entered Voidform with 10 stacks your dots would do 20% extra damage right off the bat. Because the drain always starts at 9 regardless of the stacks you'd enter with, this gives you a headstart that will not only make the earlier stages of Voidform stronger, it will also allow you to end Voidform with more stacks (and thus more dot damage!).
    Last edited by Isentropy; 2016-08-28 at 11:00 PM.

Deleted
    Sorry if it's been asked already, but what talents are you gonna use for heroic and mythic dungeons? (I mean mythic level1 since I guess ill just farm those the 3 weeks before raids). And those that tried them in beta... how hard is mythic level1 considering you do them at around 820itemlevel i guess?

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    And those that tried them in beta... how hard is mythic level1 considering you do them at around 820itemlevel i guess?
    While i am a proud member of "no beta" club, my friend did get a beta key a while ago. As he said himself: "they are joke compared to original cata heroics". So i'd say they aren't gonna be much harder than WOD heroics, especially with that ilvl. Afaik you can even tackle them being 805-ish ilvl as long as you have a decent friends on coms. Of course things tend to escalate quickly as you level your keystone.

I was looking into Legion loot and I'd like to point out a couple item sets that seem to be particularly useful to us:
    Chrono Shard + Strand of the Stars
    Amice of the Unfurling Tempest + Collar of Enclosure

Both drop from Court of Stars and The Arcway, the two mythic-only dungeons in Suramar. They both provide pretty strong haste buffs and will probably be BiS before raids(and, if you luck out and get them on Mythic+ runs, probably even during raids).

I know which dungeons I'll be farming lol

Deleted
    What are the suggested relics for shadow?

Quote Originally Posted by notebookonmydesk View Post
    As long as you don't pick the garbage ones (Sear and SWD) you should be fine.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The highest ilvl relic you can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltshak3r View Post
    The voidform rotation fells like thresh. Its not fun to let mindflay tick only once or not cast it at all. Bad disign and not intuitive
    Agreed. The cooldowns don't align properly. Feels VERY weird with MF, less so with spike.

What bothers me most is out of VF combat though. UGH. Just ... nothing ... happens.

Deleted
    I'm planning to make my shadow priest my first alt, but didnt play it much in WOD.

What talents will you guys be going for during leveling in legion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimme View Post
    I'm planning to make my shadow priest my first alt, but didnt play it much in WOD.

That's what I'd like to know as well. :P

PS Where to start at midnight, dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by jimme View Post

I'm doing this. Good mix of self-healing, up front damage, and Reaper of Souls to guarantee I can Voidform every other mob to blow it the fuck up (lining up two SWs should be trivial).

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been away since my guild died after we got mythic gorefiend down about a year ago, is it worth coming back for Legion as Shadow ?
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    I've been away since my guild died after we got mythic gorefiend down about a year ago, is it worth coming back for Legion as Shadow ?
    Definitely yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisu View Post
    Still struggling if i should buy the ring or not
    It's a waste of gold, don't bother with it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Short answer, yes. Long answer, YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS~

Planning on Shadow being my OS. Any recc on a 13pt artifact path? The one up on Icy doesn't hit any goldens with the first 13

Quote Originally Posted by nicbizz View Post
    Planning on Shadow being my OS. Any recc on a 13pt artifact path? The one up on Icy doesn't hit any goldens with the first 13
    Check the first post.

10+ Year Old Account
    High Ilevel
    Don't recall the name but it gives +1 rank (+15%) to Vamp crits making Shadow Bitches spawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Deleted
    I got a really horrible luck with relics from quests while leveling... still have a green one (the blood one). Is there a way to upgrade it before raids or my only hope is to get to drop one from dungeons? No relics on world quests even... :/