Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    "We felt that Mind Sear was too strong in situations with 100+ targets"
    lol

oh by the way the whole "the nerfs are not set in stone" is just PR talk. They won't change anything

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    lol

oh by the way the whole "the nerfs are not set in stone" is just PR talk. They won't change anything
    I dont buy it either. If these are ongoing fixes that will change by Tuesday they would not have released them.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    lol

I don't believe they test their own classes either, they just rely on what others tell them. No fucking way, with all the problems shadow has atm.

Deleted
    I really dont like the play of Mindspike. It just feels wrong kind and i´m aktually not seeing it be a dps increase for single target soemhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltshak3r View Post
    I really dont like the play of Mindspike. It just feels wrong kind and i´m aktually not seeing it be a dps increase for single target soemhow.
    Because it's not a single-target gain in a noticeable realm. It buffs ~5-6% of your damage by 5% single target. That's an increase of 0.25%

If it sims higher than that, then it's likely because the default APL still poorly handles Mind Flay clips (last time i checked it consistently clipped Mind Flay after one tick)

Deleted
    Can anyone tell me how i can cast Void Bolt using Enemy Grid?
    I can't get it to work with either Void Eruption, Void Bolt or a macro "/cast [exists]Void Bolt;Void Eruption".

Quote Originally Posted by Gromral View Post
    Can anyone tell me how i can cast Void Bolt using Enemy Grid?
    I can't get it to work with either Void Eruption, Void Bolt or a macro "/cast [exists]Void Bolt;Void Eruption".
    if you're talking about wanting to cast void bolt when you mouseover a mob on the grid, under the keybind setup tab i use "button -> cast spell -> void eruption" which lets me void bolt any mob on the grid

Deleted
    Where is the place with constructive discussion? Wanna read that, maybe post my own feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Agness View Post
    Where is the place with constructive discussion? Wanna read that, maybe post my own feedback.
    Some good responses here, Spinal's in particular.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...9215757?page=1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    if you're talking about wanting to cast void bolt when you mouseover a mob on the grid, under the keybind setup tab i use "button -> cast spell -> void eruption" which lets me void bolt any mob on the grid
    Thanks, that works (i tried that already but maybe i had a typo or something as that did not work the last time)

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    ...and I have yet to find an execute dummy (does that even exist?)...
    Yes. I know of two in game. One in Org in the northwest corner of the Valley of Honor and one at the Argent Tournament. They're pvp dummies. I'd wager there's at least one other in Stormwind but that's not a place I go often.

Quote Originally Posted by Yot View Post
    Yes. I know of two in game. One in Org in the northwest corner of the Valley of Honor and one at the Argent Tournament. They're pvp dummies. I'd wager there's at least one other in Stormwind but that's not a place I go often.
    I use the Mage Tower dummies in my WoD Garrison. They dont regen fast enough.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Anyone see today's GCDTV tourney matches? Snutz literally couldn't do a single thing against two melee. Not that Shadow getting shut down by melee is anything new, but it looked especially bad today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding the nerfs I did some math. This is a Spreadsheet with some graphs. This is a meme. The upshot is that the nerf hits our top end really really hard and perhaps too hard, especially when you compare it to what Fire Mages will be capable at 80%+ crit.

I think Blizzard needs to redesign STM. If it's going to kill us, we get to be gods. If it's not going to kill us, then it can be just like any other DPS cooldown.
    Vindicatum - US-Icecrown
    8/10M - 10hr raiding schedule

Twitter: @Tanned_
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/tanned_priest

Quote Originally Posted by Tanned View Post
    Regarding the nerfs I did some math. This is a Spreadsheet with some graphs. This is a meme. The upshot is that the nerf hits our top end really really hard and perhaps too hard, especially when you compare it to what Fire Mages will be capable at 80%+ crit.

I think Blizzard needs to redesign STM. If it's going to kill us, we get to be gods. If it's not going to kill us, then it can be just like any other DPS cooldown.

you didn't account for the S2M time he will lose due to dispersion and Void torrent nerf, if you subtract another 20sec from the S2M length....the damage loss is way more than the number you calculated right?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Anyone been testing the EN trinkets? Winds in particular.
    Yes, winds is still being a bit buggy in AMR/SimC.

Fucking hell. Blizzard is trying to MAKE me play Holy. I feel it.

First, I help my guildmates(as Holy) with Nythendra heroic and lo and behold, both Ancient Dreamwoven Mantle and Preserved Worldseed drop, with the kill on Master Looter mode. And OF COURSE absolutely nobody else in the raid is eligible for those items, either they had done the boss before or they didn't use the items(cloth/holy artifact). Consider that for Holy Priests, Mastery and Crit are their main stats(Mast>Crit). Now remember that our priority is the complete opposite(Haste>Crit>Mast).

Then they decide to nerf anything we had to do with Mastery(Mass Hysteria).

Then we do Ursoc today(and by chance I was healing again! our MW was late..), and the drop that I get is none other than Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus BECAUSE OF COURSE I'LL GET THE FREAKING MASTERY/CRIT NECK.

So here I am, with 50% mastery as shadow, because for some reason blizzard decided to give me ALL THE MASTERY.

Welp, gonna go holy now I guess. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by woodside View Post
    you didn't account for the S2M time he will lose due to dispersion and Void torrent nerf, if you subtract another 20sec from the S2M length....the damage loss is way more than the number you calculated right?
    Yeah I was wondering about that. Without really looking at his numbers, they seem off. Because the expected damage loss from the log he posted is, according to his numbers, not even a 1% damage loss. Which is absurdly low. His numbers are off somewhere.

Those changes aren't live yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Those changes aren't live yet.
    I know, but that guy did some stuff on a spreadsheet to show what he calculated the damage loss to be. His numbers are off, because the log he used as an example shows not even a 1% damage loss.