Deleted
    A chrono with socket is better than a Nightborne researche's phial 845 you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    No.

The hotfix does nothing.

They could buff mindsear by 300% and it would still be a shit filler we don't want to use.
    Mindflay is again a filler we try to use as little as possible, increasing its dmg by 20% does nothing.
    Dunno, I felt the damage increase of both flay and sear. At least we outdps tank now in true aoe (8+ mobs) scenarios, which is something.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    No.

The hotfix does nothing.

They could buff mindsear by 300% and it would still be a shit filler we don't want to use.
    Mindflay is again a filler we try to use as little as possible, increasing its dmg by 20% does nothing.
    Mind Flay does slight more damage than my 835 Devilsaur now

Deleted
    is there a page for BIS trinkets yet? So confusing which one to use... :P

Deleted
    Hmm, 5% damage on VT, or +6 ilevels to my artifact and dispersion cd reduction...... :X

Guess the 6 ilevel makes up for the 5% on VT right?

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    I don't know about you, but on 4+ targets my DPS jumped significantly when using mind sear over mind flay as filler.
    You should be using sear at 2+ targets.
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    A chrono with socket is better than a Nightborne researche's phial 845 you think?
    Absolutely.
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Dunno, I felt the damage increase of both flay and sear. At least we outdps tank now in true aoe (8+ mobs) scenarios, which is something.
    Fiddled around with Void Ray yesterday in random heroic. Definitely felt an increase in my AoE with it and the buff. Still better to dot then fill with sear, but worth it. It's also quite nice for soloing out in the world.
    is there a page for BIS trinkets yet? So confusing which one to use... :P
    Literally putting it together now, should be up in an hour or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikk View Post
    so what are the talents now from 1 to 100 and is there a point of to much mastrey
    Talents are still the same, nothing has changed.

Deleted
    I ran some simulations on beotorch, they resulted with strange numbers, both on dps and scalings. I have the legendary belt and runing SI. I am confused
    Its no allowing me to post urls, but in 858 ilvl 35% haste, 20% crit, 27% mastery no way i should be doing 295k dps with these strange scalings: int1.00 crit0.85 haste0.83 mastery1.08 vers0.90

That sounds about right. Are you running StM?

Also trinket lists have been added to the first post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    That sounds about right. Are you running StM?

Also trinket lists have been added to the first post.
    Where? Thank you!

Where? Thank you!
    Click trinkets in the Table of Contents, click image, ???, profit :P

Click trinkets in the Table of Contents, click image, ???, profit :P

i must be doing somethig wrong, click link for trinkets in first post and nothing, no image to click, no new page

Sorted, chrome messing about , used IE
    Last edited by Licketysplit77; 2016-09-28 at 03:49 PM.

i love the squirrels.... they're so cute and they deal aoe damage

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Surprised to see Twisting Wind still so high in the list. Are these numbers matching what we see in logs?

Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit77 View Post
    i must be doing somethig wrong, click link for trinkets in first post and nothing, no image to click, no new page

Sorted, chrome messing about , used IE
    Hmm that's interesting. Does chrome still doing that? May be a site issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    i love the squirrels.... they're so cute and they deal aoe damage
    I was honestly surprised to see them up so high.
    Quote Originally Posted by stiglet View Post
    Surprised to see Twisting Wind still so high in the list. Are these numbers matching what we see in logs?
    Well Twisting Winds proc rate scales with haste, the trinket can also refresh existing tornadoes since it can't spawn more than 1. Since the test was done using the standard StM build (as most of us use anyways), it makes some sense. I'll double check damage percentage vs logs but it seems correct to me.

Deleted
    Well Twisting Winds proc rate scales with haste, the trinket can also refresh existing tornadoes since it can't spawn more than 1. Since the test was done using the standard StM build (as most of us use anyways), it makes some sense. I'll double check damage percentage vs logs but it seems correct to me.
    Ok, fair enough. In the meantime, Plaguehive seems to be a very solid choice if high level 5man trinkets haven't revealed themselves to me.

Quote Originally Posted by stiglet View Post
    Ok, fair enough. In the meantime, Plaguehive seems to be a very solid choice if high level 5man trinkets haven't revealed themselves to me.
    Yeah. I have a feeling that the shock baton will get a proc rate nerf soon, it's out of control atm.

Also the Spiked tongue being so high surprised me, I happen to have an 850 one with a socket and I used it last night ended up doing 6-7% of my damage which is nuts.

Also for dragons, have you guys found the sweet spot? I ran a normal on it last night and sort of found a spot I could maintain dots, but had to move in range every so often to VB the other dragon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dragon sweet spot moves a fair bit depending on where the tanks reposition after each swap, I prefer to start shuffled out from both, at an angle (triangle between the three of us), and then move in after each reposition until I'm just in range - hectic during S2M though!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Yeah it is definitely hectic during StM. I messed up a couple times and got stunned on early wipes, but for the kill I topped out at 400k before I died due to mistakenly getting stunned.

Quote Originally Posted by sinistrem View Post
    Are we at least a bit less miserable in 5mans after balance hotfix?
    From the slew of +2 keystones I helped spam last night. Yes it did. The insanity generation buff on mind sear allows you to sustain very long void forms on trash allowing you to actually dot while in VF without hemmoraging insanity and actually allowing mass hysteria to stack up for trash.

You're not going to beat anyone on burst AoE. Not by a long shot. But I was already doing well in high mythics last week, and from what I saw yesterday in +2-5 we should do quite well in higher ones now due to the insane level of insanity generation that mind sear provides now on larger packs.

Deleted
    Twisting Wind is so good ;o?