Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhloss View Post
    I'm 100% certain that i had a 100% Li buff after the dream phase. I left the dream because the 150% dmg buff expired not because i died of S2M.
    Ah that can be it then. I left it cause I died from STM. Didn't get any stacks of Lingering.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanned View Post
    Also, I think Tinie is wrong on Lingering Insanity. There are certain points at which you can just stay out of Voidform for a logn time. I'm certain that on Xavius, if you have 100 stacks of LI you shouldn't go into Voidform again until that's about to fall off.
    You got math or logs to back that up? I'm skeptical and can't double check it myself atm.

Deleted
    Need some help with out guild spriest. I feel like they are lacking some DPS.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...NZq8P#fight=13
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ondermy/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhloss View Post
    So on Xavius when I use S2M in the dream phase and leave with 100 stacks should not cast Voidform for the duration of LI to maintain the 100% haste buff or do you think Voidform is still better?
    Pretty sure voidform because of the 20% incresaed dmg but dont quote me!

Should i use PI as soon as i get into stm for it to come off cd in the end, or keep it for the final part of my void form? Not sure how feasable 120s+ stm VF is now, especially since i don't have perfect gear.

Quote Originally Posted by sinistrem View Post
    Should i use PI as soon as i get into stm for it to come off cd in the end, or keep it for the final part of my void form? Not sure how feasable 120s+ stm VF is now, especially since i don't have perfect gear.
    No you should save it for 80-90 stacks of Voidform. That insanity generation really saves your bacon.

Deleted
    What is the best way to practice the use of s2m? I really feel i need to a lot better... cant seem to be able to hit 80 stacks without using PI first but not sure if im doing wrong or missing something,.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    What is the best way to practice the use of s2m? I really feel i need to a lot better... cant seem to be able to hit 80 stacks without using PI first but not sure if im doing wrong or missing something,.
    Dummies in the class hall, or lfr. You just need to make sure that youre hitting everything you need to on CD. A lot of times its people having mind flay GCDs cut into time when void bolt is sat useable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    Dummies in the class hall, or lfr. You just need to make sure that youre hitting everything you need to on CD. A lot of times its people having mind flay GCDs cut into time when void bolt is sat useable.
    Thank you... gonna pratice on dummies. Btw 80 stacks are reachable without PI and even without SWD?

Thank you... gonna pratice on dummies. Btw 80 stacks are reachable without PI and even without SWD?
    PvP dummies in stormwind (they drop to execute range) are ideal for practicing on.

Deleted
    I use the dummy in the wod garrison, no one standing in the way and the dummy drops below 35% for SW: D.

Got the shield neckpiece Legendary the other day and I literally cannot equip it because the crafted neckpiece's on-use effect and stats are infinitely better than this fucking piece of shit ever will be. gr8 game.

Quote Originally Posted by abdus18 View Post
    Sure, legendary drop rates have been fixed
    Source? Link if you can, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    Need some help with out guild spriest. I feel like they are lacking some DPS.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...NZq8P#fight=13
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ondermy/simple
    Hes not using surrender to madness.

Anyone having problems getting grid to work properly? I've been using it fine for weeks, but all of a sudden it just isn't populating a list whenever i go into combat.
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

Deleted
    Out of curiosity, on training dummies in garrison where you can execute, how muchj stacks of s2m you guys get with PI? Dont tell me ur best result, just need an average number i can compare with so I see how much I need to improve... thank you!

Been trying to find a good build to run mythic plus. Has anybody tried out twist of fate, void ray, power infusion, mind spike? It seems like it would do ok aoe without sacrificing too much single target.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalazor View Post
    Been trying to find a good build to run mythic plus. Has anybody tried out twist of fate, void ray, power infusion, mind spike? It seems like it would do ok aoe without sacrificing too much single target.
    it depends on your comp. if your other 2 dps are good on aoe its useless to specc for aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfx View Post
    it depends on your comp. if your other 2 dps are good on aoe its useless to specc for aoe.
    Void Ray isn't just AoE though.

So, I'm still using Dispersion in a somewhat offensive way. Essentially, when I get to a point where I know I won't be able to keep up VF much longer, I pop Dispersion to let my dots tick for a few more seconds at that increased haste and damage from the golden trait. I'm just wondering if this would lead to favorable results.

Also, I got the legendary belt awhile back and have been using SI as my talent. I suppose that means that relics that give MB damage would drastically increase in value?