Yeah that's when you want to use it ideally.

Just picked up Andund's Seared Shackles what you guys think

Quote Originally Posted by photas View Post
    I think I hate you.

Deleted
    Doesn't sound that good.. COuple extra % on voidbolt woho. But probably third after belt and shoulders?

Another SP in my guild got them and says they're quite nice when multidotting, since the dots all build up stacks together.

I just got it a couple days ago. You think it doesn't add much but it really does put a noticeable difference on your VB damage. If you stand farther away from the boss you can gain stacks while VB is in the air.

Sphere of Insanity is garbage and Call to the Void is RPPM. As long as you're casting a even a single tick of Mind Flay every minute or so you'll get your tentacles.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Sooo, I have the legendary belt that makes it so you have 3 charges of mind blast and I know that makes Shadowy insight the stronger talent in its tier... *snip*
    I thought about this exact same thing after getting the belt. I do personally believe that getting Sphere is *marginally* better than Call, but I was already almost to CotV when I looted Mangaza's Madness.

But, as davesignal already noted, the tentacles are RPPM. I get them all of the time, despite the change in rotation. You just won't see them often during Voidform phases, as you're mostly casting MB and VB with an occasional filler.

If you're already invested towards CotV, just keep going. If not, flip a coin, IMO.

i'm pretty sure no matter what you don't want to be going to sphere second even with the belt. you would be missing out on 15% dmg to VT which should be your spell that does the most dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Sphere of Insanity is garbage and Call to the Void is RPPM. As long as you're casting a even a single tick of Mind Flay every minute or so you'll get your tentacles.
    Sphere of insanity is great in driving your co-raiders insane though. I've had three of them shutting down all sounds because they absolutely hate the lazer "pew-pew" sounds it makes
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Anyone had success running mind spike in dungeons?

I just did a mythic +4 BRH run (first of the week), and mind spike did a total of 2% and the detonation effect did 4.6% (overall). The legendary mind sear DoT spreading ring dropped for me today, and now with such low numbers for mind spike it seems plausible that the 70 insanity talent would be a lot better for easier DoT spreading..? Or are people running surrender to madness in mythic+ ?

Deleted
    I got myself a 875 Twisting Wind trinket today and am not sure when/if I should be using it. The proc doesn't seem as strong as I expected and obviously will do very little against high moving bosses. I've read widely conflicting things about this trinket and was wondering if anyone has had a chance to try it out yet.

I've been playing a shadow priest as an alt since Cataclysm and loved it, until now. I've tried logging in to level like a dozen times now but just can't do it.

With the removal of abilities like spectral guise, cascade, feathers and devouring plague. Voidform having a cast time, S2M horrible QoL death mechanic in pretty much every scenario minus execute phase in a raid/level 100 talent row as a whole, which lets face it won't get changed.

I miss old shadow
    Intel i5 6600k - Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 @ 2400Mhz - Asus Strix GTX 1080 - Asus PG279Q - Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Hetcayaya View Post
    I got myself a 875 Twisting Wind trinket today and am not sure when/if I should be using it. The proc doesn't seem as strong as I expected and obviously will do very little against high moving bosses. I've read widely conflicting things about this trinket and was wondering if anyone has had a chance to try it out yet.
    The only thing useful about the trinket is confusing your raid on Elerethe.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    i'm pretty sure no matter what you don't want to be going to sphere second even with the belt. you would be missing out on 15% dmg to VT which should be your spell that does the most dmg.
    Good point.

So.... believe it or not I just picked up my second legendary in the last two days. Unfortunately, it's probably the worst one, it's the ring that grants haste and movement speed with the use of movement altering effects, name is escaping me as I'm on mobile posting.

And if that didn't make some of you more unlucky bastards out there sick, I've been neglecting my class orderhall and it's going to take me around 34 days to be able to even equip the damn thing.

Looking at this system objectively, it's terrible, I'm not even a hardcore player in terms of raiding, 7/7 normal and 1/7 heroic. Although I do play quite a bit overall with no real Alts. Blizzard should of handeled this differently I think.

So.... believe it or not I just picked up my second legendary in the last two days. Unfortunately, it's probably the worst one, it's the ring that grants haste and movement speed with the use of movement altering effects, name is escaping me as I'm on mobile posting.

And if that didn't make some of you more unlucky bastards out there sick, I've been neglecting my class orderhall and it's going to take me around 34 days to be able to even equip the damn thing.

Looking at this system objectively, it's terrible, I'm not even a hardcore player in terms of raiding, 7/7 normal and 1/7 heroic. Although I do play quite a bit overall with no real Alts. Blizzard should of handeled this differently I think.
    Hey, at least the ring has haste on it. I have the neckpiece and I can't even equip the fucking thing.

Sephuz Secret is actually pretty good, atleast for dungeons, 30s cd fits perfectly with mind bomb cd. And its crit/haste, what more can you ask for. And with one legendary you have a higher chance to get a second one (i know, they said its fixed, but it sure does not feel like it, tons of people in my guild with 3 or even 4 legendaries.)

Sidenote, am i the only one without a god damn legendary? Starting to get annoyed. Fun part is, i am still 872 ilvl (5. priest world) , what a "fun" gearing experience , thanks blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    Sidenote, am i the only one without a god damn legendary? Starting to get annoyed. Fun part is, i am still 872 ilvl (5. priest world) , what a "fun" gearing experience , thanks blizzard.
    Brace yourself, brother/sister, since you're not alone.

On a sidenote, we all know how great blizzard rngesus is. I bet when they "fixed" second legendary chance, they "accidentally" destroyed bad luck protection system, maybe even so it retracts chance to get a legendary instead of increasing it.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-10-03 at 10:02 AM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    Nope, you are most certainly not. I'm one of four people in my raid team that is yet to get an actual legendary, myself on the otherhand has gotten four follower legendaries!