10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but you can line up MB with the tail end of VF and extend so you're stacking more mass hysteria with your buffs, 1 min cd vs 2 min cd so you can probably nail it with every single VF.

10+ Year Old Account
    yum yum, buffs.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20863656

i guess something.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2017-06-14 at 12:25 AM.

Deleted
    That's an alright single target buff. But he 4piece got nerfed, so I guess it isn't rly much of a buff?
    Last edited by mmoc66f43097a4; 2017-06-14 at 07:21 AM.

Did some testing this morning and dps has gone up. At leaast for me. Even with the offset of the 4P nerf

10+ Year Old Account
    DPS has gone up but its still far from where it needs to be, especially when you consider all the penalties this class takes from movement effects, if we can sit and tunnel we should be at the very top of all DPS. Because in reality we can't sit and tunnel, we have to move and break VF earlier than we'd like. No other class has this severe of movement penalty and having this severe of movement penalty is fine if we have some sort of payoff for it. Fact is we -still- have to play perfectly to be mediocre at damage, whereas my BM hunter is just like "LOL hit whatever is on cooldown"

Quote Originally Posted by Ailylia View Post
    DPS has gone up but its still far from where it needs to be, especially when you consider all the penalties this class takes from movement effects, if we can sit and tunnel we should be at the very top of all DPS. Because in reality we can't sit and tunnel, we have to move and break VF earlier than we'd like. No other class has this severe of movement penalty and having this severe of movement penalty is fine if we have some sort of payoff for it. Fact is we -still- have to play perfectly to be mediocre at damage, whereas my BM hunter is just like "LOL hit whatever is on cooldown"
    then play your BM ? I agree about the dps which should be a bit higher (well we'll have to wait and see since tuning isn't done yet) but I disagree about the mobility issue. It's not only a problem for SP.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailylia View Post
    Out of curiosity I just did some sims of myself against the current build of SimC:

1 boss - patchwerk (6 min) AS
    Mindbender - 830k
    PI - 824k

1 boss - patchwerk (6 min) SL
    Mindbender - 832k
    PI - 824k

2 bosses -
    Mindbender - 1,237k
    PI - 1201k

So your mileage may vary but seems like Mindbender is ahead of PI right now, not certain how the T20 bonuses will factor into it.
    All of my sims from today have PI still ahead by a few DPS, granted it's not much but 8-10k on my toon.

So, are new legendaries good or should I stick to belt + sephuz in almost all situations?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aemaet View Post
    So, are new legendaries good or should I stick to belt + sephuz in almost all situations?
    According to H2P with pre ToS gear, looks like Belt + Cloak unless I'm reading it wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Is there a bug with void bolt? On mythic Botanist it was extending the dots on all 3 bosses, and not just the target

Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    Is there a bug with void bolt? On mythic Botanist it was extending the dots on all 3 bosses, and not just the target
    Void Bolt
    40 yd range
    Instant 4.5 sec cooldown
    Requires Priest
    Requires level 20
    Sends a bolt of pure void energy at the enemy, causing (200% of Spell power) Shadow damage and extending the duration of Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch on all nearby targets by 3.0 sec

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    not sure if trolling or just legit a retard
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    not sure if trolling or just legit a retard
    Guess a retard then, never noticed this. What's range it needs to ber from the target to work?

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe it's 8 yards
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by aemaet View Post
    I switched from using Belt/Bracers to Belt/Cloak as I do not yet have Sephuz. It'll probably be safe to say you'll stick with those two.

guess the VE nerf to only healing 1 other target no longer the priest + 1 other target is going nicely under the radar.

guess people would still need to be playing their spriests for anyone to notice this..
    Last edited by Glnger; 2017-06-15 at 01:46 AM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    guess the VE nerf to only healing 1 other target no longer the priest + 1 other target is going nicely under the radar.

guess people would still need to be playing their spriests for anyone to notice this..
    Huh? I thought it was this way since legion start? Can you post evidence that it wasn't? I remember dying on Cenarius a lot with VE up because I didn't get healed by it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    Huh? I thought it was this way since legion start? Can you post evidence that it wasn't? I remember dying on Cenarius a lot with VE up because I didn't get healed by it.
    True, this has been active at start of Legion realy. Had it so many times that VE healed other first instead of me (player), it's weird tbh.

Deleted
    For T20, Its already 12000 Haste, 4k Crit, then Mastery ?

From what I understand, there is no point in which you want to stop collecting Haste. Get all of it that you can without sacrificing too much of everything else. 3k Crit is about the minimum you want to make proper use of AS, so you'll want more than that.
    Last edited by Caladia; 2017-06-18 at 04:36 AM.