Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Feely craft says deadly grace pre pull and stat pot during StM would be better. Probably get more stacks of StM that way too.
    Wouldn't it be more likely to be the other way around, if anything? Deadly grace on pre-pull is garbage for shadow because we're barely even getting into void form when it expires. No real damage or crit buffs to take advantage of on pull. Deadly grace does at least twice as much damage in StM as it does compared to on the pull. Plus I don't see how int pot gives us more StM stacks.
    Last edited by Sxq; 2016-10-25 at 07:39 AM.

Feely craft says deadly grace pre pull and stat pot during StM would be better. Probably get more stacks of StM that way too.
    By what possible logic?

It's 2500 for all stats not just int as far as I know.

It's just int/stam. All secondary stats would be insane and clearly like 5x better than deadly grace.
    Last edited by Sxq; 2016-10-25 at 08:06 AM.

Deleted
    It's so annoying SimC is basically useless with STM, wonder what would stat weights would look like if SimC could reach 3rd void torrent with 0% crit, how AS vs San'layn vs SI would look like then etc.

I've been playing around San'layn and full mastery/haste gear (around 10k-11k haste) and no lust on dummies, consistently reaching 3rd void torrent. It seems to be yielding a lot stronger STM (as expected) but it's impossible to say how much stronger due to STM inconsistency and low sample data, takes way to long time to gather more data due to nature of STM, sucks.
    Last edited by mmoc0982a3e15b; 2016-10-25 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuriisu View Post
    It's so annoying SimC is basically useless with STM, wonder what would stat weights would look like if SimC could reach 3rd void torrent with 0% crit, how AS vs San'layn vs SI would look like then etc.

I've been playing around San'layn and full mastery/haste gear (around 10k-11k haste) and no lust on dummies, consistently reaching 3rd void torrent. It seems to be yielding a lot stronger STM (as expected) but it's impossible to say how much stronger due to STM inconsistency and low sample data, takes way to long time to gather more data due to nature of STM, sucks.

Really wish STM cd was reset while inside Netherlight Temple. Sucks that we can't train it while in there, there aren't many places to train STM properly. For that matter, there's no execute dummy in NT either.

Would be nice if blizz let people reset their cooldowns while in class halls just so we could try out these things. Reseting heroism cd and debuff for other classes would be nice for that matter.

Deleted
    How come the official 7.1 patchnotes just mention the 10% dmg buff in shadowform but not the nerfs of 10% on almost all our dmg spells?

--Shadowform has returned as a new spell for Shadow Priests:
    -Assume a Shadowform, increasing your Shadow damage dealt by 10%, and reducing your Physical damage taken by 10%.
    -You may not cast any Holy spells while in this form.
    -The shadowy visual is now tied to Shadowform.
    -Voidform now acts to intensify Shadowform. It automatically triggers Shadowform if not already active, and you gain the effects of both.
    -When Voidform ends, you return to Shadowform.
    -The damage of all Shadow Priest abilities has been reduced to compensate for this, resulting in no net gain or loss of damage.
    It does, you're just not reading close enough.

I'll be updating the trinket sheet with the buffs this week as well as adding the Kara trinkets. Probably won't get to those until this weekend but I'll try to push it out faster.

Also no changes to the rotation or anything in 7.1 just be in shadowform.

Is EnemyGrid broken now? I hear conflicting reports. Do mouseover macros still work with it, or is it literally just a glorified weakaura now?

It's entirely dead. The nameplate changes means EnemyGrid can't even throw up a list of names and dot timers, let alone interact with mouseover macros. Blizzard killed it directly, and it is 100% non-functional.

Do clicking on nameplates (default ones) switch the target to that nameplate's mob or not? I heard conflicting reports as well.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

enemy grid still shows all the targetable mobs in the range i set. i have my mouse buttons bound to put my dots on the grid and no matter what all i get is "You have no target" even if i have something targeted. if i switch the binds to just target whatever i click on the grid then nothing will happen at all when i click. so ya it's basically neutered now

The fuck, I don't even get a list of mobs on mine.

Edit: Kalaratic, can you post your settings for enemygrid? I'd like to see if I could at least get a list.
    Last edited by davesignal; 2016-10-25 at 07:54 PM.

Anyone with a good time to die weakaura to share? Saw one in a thread but just wondering if there are "better" versions of it, more accurate/better looking etc.

Also, I know this was asked but is there a definite answer to whether prolonged power is better than deadly grace, either by prepotting or during the last half of S2M?
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2016-10-25 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    The fuck, I don't even get a list of mobs on mine.

Edit: Kalaratic, can you post your settings for enemygrid? I'd like to see if I could at least get a list.
    http://i.imgur.com/fSkeyzF.jpg

that's what i'm running with right now. idk why yours went away cause i didn't change anything either since the patch. they just threw out another update today so maybe that could have been it too.

So, to clarify, enemygrid doesn't tell us which mobs have our buffs or not and mouseover casting does not work?

If not, looks like we're back to the good ol' days of chasing nameplates around like idiots and tracking our debuffs with a million bars. FFS blizz, why.

What's that priest addon that was pretty good in WoD for dot tracking? Escapes me, now.

SPTimers /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Thaylen View Post
    SPTimers /10char
    Ahh yes, thank you.

I'll be updating the trinket sheet with the buffs this week as well as adding the Kara trinkets. Probably won't get to those until this weekend but I'll try to push it out faster.
    Thanks, Will be looking out for this.