Deleted
    Does someone have a good addon for multidotting? I'm pretty fucked without Enemy Grid it was the only reason I even considered playing a shadow because I hate multidotting with tab or nameplates, it just feels clunky to me. If there are no other solution shadow is probably dead for me in mythic+. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Hodag View Post
    So, to clarify, enemygrid doesn't tell us which mobs have our buffs or not and mouseover casting does not work?

If not, looks like we're back to the good ol' days of chasing nameplates around like idiots and tracking our debuffs with a million bars. FFS blizz, why.

What's that priest addon that was pretty good in WoD for dot tracking? Escapes me, now.
    Honestly, it's not even the tracking part-- it's the targeting. Trying to pick the right dude out of the huge pile of nameplates for a Void Bolt-- quickly, because our rotation is so damn fast-- is a huge hassle, and Shadow has so many huge hassles piling up now that I just can't see the point in fighting the tide.

At least if I was playing, say, an assassination rogue or an afflock I would have plenty of time to actually tab around and find the right dude, because their rotations are so much slower. Delaying your Void Bolt for a second and a half because you haven't found the right target to tab to is a big loss.

tab works well for me but its not great for refreshing but then again i dont have sptimers or anything and i dont know what difference it will make , tab gives me a better sense of the game and whats going on , i hate mouseover as dps because i feel like playing blind , as healer is ok i guess but not as dps.

I was reading icy veins guide and it said that you shouldnt refresh dots on trash at mythic+ , those are who live 30 sec or less , i do a lot of mythic+ and im kinda shit as shadow on trash , i can do well on boss and even top a lot but trash is really bad , im considering this rotation , i first think shadow crash is mandatory , , it would be shadow crash -> swp on everything -> mind sear/blast and never refresh swp except target you are hitting , does this look good enough?

So I've got Mangaza's Madness, and during Voidform the rolling nature of Mind Blast's CD means that 90% of the time I can just do a sequence of Void Bolt, Mind Blast, 1 GCD of filler, repeat. When I pop PI, I can seemingly maintain that rotation indefinitely.

If you have Mangaza's Madness, once you're sufficiently deep enough, can you just roll with VB->MB->1GCD of filler permanently? Is that a viable strategy, with the legendary?

it gets to a point that it just basically becomes VB -> MB -> SW: D when you dip super low.

Also trinket list is updated with kara trinkets and 7.1 trinket buffs (didn't really effect a lot).

Minor change for some maybe, but I was very excited to see the return of our tentacles spawning while in voidform again!

Quote Originally Posted by Catbug View Post
    Minor change for some maybe, but I was very excited to see the return of our tentacles spawning while in voidform again!
    Those tentacles are half the reason I leveled up my spriest!

I'm having a lot of fun with Bough of Corruption after the buffs.

It's still inconsistent to some degree because of the low-ish proc rate, but when it procs it's crazy good. At least 5% or so of my damage on single target bosses and often more. Up to 20% when it procs in multi dotting situations.

Would it be worth switching out an 840 Unleash the Shadows relic for an 865 Touch of Darkness? My Unleash the Shadows is sitting at 75% currently

Quote Originally Posted by oofta View Post
    Would it be worth switching out an 840 Unleash the Shadows relic for an 865 Touch of Darkness? My Unleash the Shadows is sitting at 75% currently
    Yes do it asap. Touch of Darkness is a very good trait since VT is a big part of our damage and the ilvls on the weapon are also extremely good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxq View Post
    I'm having a lot of fun with Bough of Corruption after the buffs.

It's still inconsistent to some degree because of the low-ish proc rate, but when it procs it's crazy good. At least 5% or so of my damage on single target bosses and often more. Up to 20% when it procs in multi dotting situations.
    That doesn't make any sense because bough of corruption will do the same amount of damage on any number of targets. Say one stack does 5k damage. In the case of one target vs three targets, when the one target has 3 stacks the trinket deals 15k damage. In the same time, 3 stacks are spread around to the 3 targets, one on each target, still yielding 15k damage. Which is one of the reasons why the trinket is so bad. If you get a proc on the boss and there a multiple low health around it, you will waste and lose stacks of the dot because the low health target dies.

my mindflay refreshes my shadow: pain now.. anyone else noticed this?

edit: now it doesn't anymore... weird
    Last edited by Styx; 2016-10-26 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    my mindflay refreshes my shadow: pain now.. anyone else noticed this?

edit: now it doesn't anymore... weird
    You have most likely been in a pvp zone? We have a honor talent that refresh and apply SW:P when you use mind flay.

Weird question about that one rare champion equipment that increases mission chance by 15% with zealots or dark zealots...has anyone tried using it on natalie seline, the follower who has that bonus as one of her traits and seen if they stacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    Weird question about that one rare champion equipment that increases mission chance by 15% with zealots or dark zealots...has anyone tried using it on natalie seline, the follower who has that bonus as one of her traits and seen if they stacked?
    Yes they stack.
    Why would they not?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I can only play shadowpriest thanks to gnomesequencer best addon ever -> slightly worse rotation / insane mechanics and speed , i guess everyone has something where he relies , some have mouses other have addons.... wow is hard
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2016-10-26 at 12:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    On Beta it stacked. I'd put her, 2 Dark Zealots, the 8 or more hours 30% success equipment on her, and the above mentioned +15% of zealot/dark zealots.

Right now, with just the 8 or more hours bonus 20%, 2 Dark Zealots, and Natalie, I easily break 130 or so. Moreso if it has Shadow countering something
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Hey guys, did you knew about 2 t19 nerf? Was looking at askmrrobot's profile today and saw it has been changed to only VT giving insanity when it ticks.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Hey guys, did you knew about 2 t19 nerf? Was looking at askmrrobot's profile today and saw it has been changed to only VT giving insanity when it ticks.
    You're quite late to the "party"...

Not really SP-only, but I think they fixed the way the male BE holds weapons / off hands. They still clip slightly because of the way the BE keeps his legs wide open, but it seems they are no longer inclined 'inwards'.