Has anyone noticed that they are sitting comfortably in voidform with a good amount insanity and you just instantly drop to 0 insanity and pop out of voidform?

I really don't understand how they made such a huge design mistake. The Class has such a huge difference having S2M and not having S2M. Difference like 120k that is.

BTW I need an advice. What are the best trinkets for Multi Target and For Single Target?

From another thread regarding the new potions:

Quote Originally Posted by Jullyx View Post
    I might be completely wrong here, but if my perception of how intellect works is right it is simply going to be a function of how much dps you are doing, how much intellect you have and how much damage deadly grace is doing. So my perception of intellect is that a 1% gain in intellect is a 1% increase in damage. Now, IF that is right, then it would go something like this:

2500/intellect = your % damage increase for 1 minute by using PoPP.
    Multiply this by your usual damage after 1 minute and compare to damage gained from PoDG.

Example
    Lets say you have 35k intellect, you would get
    2500/35000 = 7,14% damage increase for 1 minute.

To calculate how much damage that is, multiply that number by your usual dps after 1 minute and multiply that by 60, or simply multiply it by how much damage you do in 1 minute.

Assuming 500k dps, the damage gained from PoPP is:
    500k*60*7,14% = 2.142.000

Now compare that to your deadly grace pre-pot and decide. It should definitely be a lot better than deadly grace late S2M when geared above like 840 and is probably better than deadly grace on multitarget (mostly talking dungeons where 6-700k dps is normal). Assuming deadly grace does about 2,5M, it will probably remain as the prepot of choice for single target encounters.
    and since we are doing way more than 500k dps in the last minute of the fight, it beats deadly grace as your in combat potion.
    I am using deadly grace pre combat and the new one at the end during stm and my overall dps increased by a decent amount.

Deadly grace on pre pull sucks though and hardly does any damage, at least in my logs. The proc rate clearly scales with haste and other damage increases.

Deleted
    Could anyone help with logs (not my own, guildmate) who seems to be underperforming.

Here are logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...earchplayer=10

Some more HC: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...qr7NCF#fight=1
    Last edited by mmoc6d45658549; 2016-10-27 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    Could anyone help with logs (not my own, guildmate) who seems to be underperforming.

Here are logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...earchplayer=10

Some more HC: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...qr7NCF#fight=1
    He uses Surrender to Madness way too late in the majority of fights, he never gets above 70-75 Voidform stacks. Tell him to use the "Time to Die" Weakaura string so that he's able to correctly estimate when to use StM. Playing Shadow is playing with COURAGE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Yeah that was a tooltip error on blizzards part. IRT the new potion, currently better to pre pot with DG and use new pot during StM.
    Djriff, not sure if this is the best way to contact you. With the WQ ilvl increase I am getting titanforged int/crit trinkets at 860, could you update the google doc to include these?

Thanks for all your work.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrayne View Post
    Djriff, not sure if this is the best way to contact you. With the WQ ilvl increase I am getting titanforged int/crit trinkets at 860, could you update the google doc to include these?

Try to compare between the ilvl difference, that should give you a rough estimate as well (e.g. 840 statstick vs. 850 Plaguehive should be rougly same as 860 statstick vs. 870 Plaguehive).

Quote Originally Posted by Thrayne View Post

Here or discord is fine. I'm fairly busy this week so haven't had a lot of time to hop on mmoc but I'm always on discord so feel free to message me there. I planned on adding the 860 stat sticks. What are the stats on yours?

Also just so everyone is aware the trinkets in Kara scale differently for ilvl than earlier trinkets. So secondary stats on them are slightly lower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharid View Post
    He uses Surrender to Madness way too late in the majority of fights, he never gets above 70-75 Voidform stacks. Tell him to use the "Time to Die" Weakaura string so that he's able to correctly estimate when to use StM. Playing Shadow is playing with COURAGE!
    Could you share that string here please? Thanks for this information

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Here or discord is fine. I'm fairly busy this week so haven't had a lot of time to hop on mmoc but I'm always on discord so feel free to message me there. I planned on adding the 860 stat sticks. What are the stats on yours?

Also just so everyone is aware the trinkets in Kara scale differently for ilvl than earlier trinkets. So secondary stats on them are slightly lower.
    860 Int/Crit is 1353 Int/ 968 Crit

I somehow managed to get three swarming plaguehives in one night of raiding, and then an 855 socketed haste stat stick. I can hit like like 13000 haste now.

Blizzard, please. This is actually too much haste.

Hey , are these stats reliable to optimize gear for raids?

Haste - 1.39
    Crit - 1.25
    Mastery - 1.05
    Int - 1.00
    Vers - 0.94

I use them in combination with mrrobot.

Speaking of the H2P weights, just how old are the LoTV weights? I feel like they must be pre-Mind Spike/Mind Flay/Void Ray buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    Could you share that string here please? Thanks for this information
    Bumping this because I've seen a few people ask and not anyone answer. And I can't seem to find the answer myself and would like a Time to Die WA.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaylen View Post
    Bumping this because I've seen a few people ask and not anyone answer. And I can't seem to find the answer myself and would like a Time to Die WA.
    https://www.howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?t=8650

This is the one I use.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Glad tentacles are back

- - - Updated - - -

According to H2P:

Intellect: 1.0
    Haste: 1.73
    Crit: 1.51
    Mastery: 1.19
    Versatility: 1.03

before 11500+ haste

Intellect: 1.0
    Haste: 0.9
    Crit: 1.23
    Mastery: 1.4
    Versatility: 1.01

after 11500+ haste
    Thanks for the answer.

Do you know how can i denormallize these stat weights? aka convert them back on their original form like 1 point of crit = x dps , mr robot doesnt use normalized stats

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Thanks for the answer.

Do you know how can i denormallize these stat weights? aka convert them back on their original form like 1 point of crit = x dps , mr robot doesnt use normalized stats
    Weights don't really work like that?

1 point of crit would only equal (example) 100 DPS on an individual basis, for a specific fight, for a specific gear set, for a specific level of skill, etc. That's why we use weights, because what may be 100 DPS for one person may be 150 DPS for another, but generally the ratio of haste to crit to int etc remains about the same, given a set of assumptions.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can drop normalized weights into AMR somewhere.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    AMR doesn't like normalized weights because it uses the raw DPS estimates to compare the value of proc trinkets. If you can't find denormalized weights anywhere, Aizen, multiply the weights you have by 10, which I think should be a fair approximation based on my own sims.
    Vindicatum - US-Icecrown
    8/10M - 10hr raiding schedule

Twitter: @Tanned_
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/tanned_priest

Quote Originally Posted by Tanned View Post
    AMR doesn't like normalized weights because it uses the raw DPS estimates to compare the value of proc trinkets. If you can't find denormalized weights anywhere, Aizen, multiply the weights you have by 10, which I think should be a fair approximation based on my own sims.
    Thanks for the answers guys , now everything makes sense , i will try this method too.