I got the amice-of-the-unfurling-tempest 860 ilvl version, and collar-of-enclosure ilvl850. How much is the bonus worth(3k haste for 15 seconds)? The head piece is a small upgrade for me(about 1%), and the shoulders are a 10% decrease compared to my other ones according to my pawn stats

Deleted
    At first I didn't think this was worth posting, but I just dismounted for the 30th or so time since the patch because I was out of Shadowform and tried to use it while mounted.
    I'm both annoyed by the mechanic and disappointed in my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrayne View Post
    860 Int/Crit is 1353 Int/ 968 Crit
    That's not added for all the different stat sticks as well as 865.
    Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Speaking of the H2P weights, just how old are the LoTV weights? I feel like they must be pre-Mind Spike/Mind Flay/Void Ray buff.
    I'm actually working on some updated ones for mythic + now, should be out this weekend after i get some more eyes on it.

How exactly should we go about gearing once we break the 11.5k haste breakpoint? Say if I have 11.6k haste and upgrade a piece of gear using the new stat weights which brings me below 11.5k, Shouldn't I keep the piece of gear that would keep me over 11.5k?

Did Bough get nerfed? I finally got it Tuesday it's doing ~2-3% of my overall damage. I ended up using other trinkets for the rest of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by darkxiao View Post
    How exactly should we go about gearing once we break the 11.5k haste breakpoint? Say if I have 11.6k haste and upgrade a piece of gear using the new stat weights which brings me below 11.5k, Shouldn't I keep the piece of gear that would keep me over 11.5k?
    If you can hit 3rd torrent everytime, then go for more mastery. Ideally you want to maintain 20-25% crit as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrothyMug View Post
    Did Bough get nerfed? I finally got it Tuesday it's doing ~2-3% of my overall damage. I ended up using other trinkets for the rest of the week.
    Bough has been pretty bad since forever. It is decent on aoe when it procs and you have dots and stuff up, but other than that it's crap.

I was told by a guildie a couple of days ago that it's OP for SPriests and affliction locks. I managed to get it and it's terrible, unfortunately. I have 875 Horrorslime and 875 Skovald's for AoE right now. I'll just stick with 865 Spiked Tongue and Horrorslime for ST until I see evidence to the contrary. Thanks.

Can anyone explain what's going on in these logs?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&source=126

820k on ursoc and using surrender for 28% of the fight only.
    There was a pretty significant portion of the fight where his legendary bracers didn't procc, which is very strange. SW:P uptime 66%.

And this one:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=83
    Dps is reasonable, but using draenic int pots and not using S2M seems suspicious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Here or discord is fine. I'm fairly busy this week so haven't had a lot of time to hop on mmoc but I'm always on discord so feel free to message me there. I planned on adding the 860 stat sticks. What are the stats on yours?

Also just so everyone is aware the trinkets in Kara scale differently for ilvl than earlier trinkets. So secondary stats on them are slightly lower.
    I have one trinket stat sticks 870 ilevel. He has 1486int and 1005crit with socket... (if it helps)

Quote Originally Posted by Jullyx View Post

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&source=126

There was a pretty significant portion of the fight where his legendary bracers didn't procc, which is very strange. SW:P uptime 66%.
    This log is not right if you look at the events. DoTs ticking at an abnormally fast rate off the bat, and sfiend doesn't attack that fast even if you hero/pi/100 stacks of voidform (not to mention his sfiend lasted 17 seconds, hehe). So he bugged it out somehow or edited it.

And this one:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=83
    Dps is reasonable, but using draenic int pots and not using S2M seems suspicious.
    Seems reasonable tbh, his trinket went nuts. No clue about why it didn't track S2M and why he's using draenic int (probably cause it's heroic and he's trying to be cheap I imagine), but grats to him on the insane parse.
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2016-10-28 at 08:52 AM.

With the legendary shoulders should you cancel lingering insanity before you go into your S2M void form?

Quote Originally Posted by beefeetr View Post
    With the legendary shoulders should you cancel lingering insanity before you go into your S2M void form?
    Heavens no! Those are free stacks you are getting at no penalty of added insanity decay. With the shoulders you'll want to pop S2M as soon as you exit void form to get back in it and maximize stacks.

Deleted
    So, FFYT on the final Karazhan ring ? http://www.wowhead.com/item=142173/r...tures#comments ?

It seems fine enough provided the 500 haste get you to the haste soft cap; with a challenging minigame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post

Seems reasonable tbh, his trinket went nuts. No clue about why it didn't track S2M and why he's using draenic int (probably cause it's heroic and he's trying to be cheap I imagine), but grats to him on the insane parse.
    He probably used S2M before pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Geroaergaroe View Post
    So, FFYT on the final Karazhan ring ? http://www.wowhead.com/item=142173/r...tures#comments ?

It seems fine enough provided the 500 haste get you to the haste soft cap; with a challenging minigame.

- - - Updated - - -

He probably used S2M before pull.
    He would still have had the Surrender buff even if he used it before the fight.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    This log is not right if you look at the events. DoTs ticking at an abnormally fast rate off the bat, and sfiend doesn't attack that fast even if you hero/pi/100 stacks of voidform (not to mention his sfiend lasted 17 seconds, hehe). So he bugged it out somehow or edited it.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...=7&view=replay

Look at what happens a bit after the 1 minute mark. Priest goes from 300k to 800k dps in 20 seconds. The rest of the raids explodes on the dps as well. Must be bug abuse, right?

Deleted
    Should i go for mastery food since im 12k haste? Or should i go with Crit?

And should you hit VoidT as soon as it gets of CD when in S2M? I never manage to get to the third one before dying. So much to improve.
    Last edited by mmoc1aecab446e; 2016-10-28 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jullyx View Post

The Priest here, saw my Guilds log here and was kinda amused. Were weren't cheating or abusing exploits, our dk who logged our Raid had some internet issues while Ursoc therefore his log got damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Balfas View Post
    I have one trinket stat sticks 870 ilevel. He has 1486int and 1005crit with socket... (if it helps)
    Wow didn't even know it could go that high. I'll add that one later. Thanks.

This is a rare scenario, but I would like your opinion.

Boss: Xavius
    Scenario: In the dream p1, use S2M, get about 110ish stacks of VF and then leave the dream.

Now with 110 stacks of lingering insanity, would it be better to not cast VF to keep the 110% haste buff? Or shifting in and out is still better?

Quote Originally Posted by Gobgob View Post
    The Priest here, saw my Guilds log here and was kinda amused. Were weren't cheating or abusing exploits, our dk who logged our Raid had some internet issues while Ursoc therefore his log got damaged.
    Explains a lot! Thanks for replying.