4) Shadow Crash

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyd View Post
    In m+ I've been taking Misery and Shadow Crash, then:

1) VT everything

2) Void Eruption to zap everybody

3) Mind Bomb

4) Shadow Crash
    I feel like I'd go Misery and LoTV if my group has a) high AoE like Mage+Monk/DH, b) trash doesn't live long enough/there isn't enough of it.
    Places like MoS/CoS.

Definetely Misery and SC in shitholes like HoV.

For me, I find I need to keep practicing the rotation so it's worth doing slightly less damage in a lower-level m+ as long as I'm getting SC/Misery muscle memory for the high-level m+.

Well... dat 1m+ dps on trash... was good (with Misery and SC).
    Sadly this paradise ends in two days. I wish I'd played more on this week, dammit. Looks like this was the best time to play SP since ever.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Finding STM to be really useful for the harder fights in Brawler's guild. Burst DPS, cast on the move, and the duration of STM is almost perfect for fight length, almost like I was a MoP warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Well... dat 1m+ dps on trash... was good (with Misery and SC).
    Sadly this paradise ends in two days. I wish I'd played more on this week, dammit. Looks like this was the best time to play SP since ever.
    It will be a pretty heavy nerf to m+ indeed, but 1M+ will still be happening in tons of pulls next week

Quote Originally Posted by bladeson View Post
    Finding STM to be really useful for the harder fights in Brawler's guild. Burst DPS, cast on the move, and the duration of STM is almost perfect for fight length, almost like I was a MoP warlock.
    I agree with this. I had to StM for the last 2 bosses, there was just too much movement otherwise. I could have made the dps checks if I could stand still but running around pew-pewing is a lot of fun too.

Deleted
    I've honestly much preferred running Misery + LoTV using a heavy (near 80%) mastery set. Even on high M+s I feel like getting into void form faster helps me do more overall dmg. I guess with a more balanced / crit set SC will be better.

Deleted
    Anyone know what nighthold trinkets are gonna be bis for us or is there a list for them yet? Wondering where to use my coins when it opens.

Trinket List

Djriff: I really appreciate your continuous work on Shadowpriest trinkets!

In recent iterations of the trinket list it seems that the value for 'Oakhearts Gnarled Roots' has decreased significantly (across all scenarios). Is there any particular reason for that?

legendary wrist buff is now consumed on cast and not on hit, rip 4 piece cheese

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    RIP if the bolt fail we loose the buff. Ok blizzard -.-

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    Its seems to be extra bugged it also removes stacks on hit and it doesn't get the buff

Anyone that messed with NH trinkets on PTR know what's worth using for an spriest?

dat gull'dan trinket yo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubalazi View Post
    From the H2P Discord

http://i.imgur.com/MS3J1kQ.png
    So Gul'dan trinket works on dot. That's dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Geroaergaroe View Post
    So Gul'dan trinket works on dot. That's dirty.
    Also, it speeds up casting but doesn't reduce the CD of Mind Blast and Void Bolt like haste does. That's going to do really weird things to the rotation.

So I just got the cloak (940 version woo)...You guys think bracers+cloak or shoulder+cloak? With bracers my stats are 25%crit/26%haste/67%mastery, with the shoulders I'm 24/28/65.

Deleted
    can someone explain to meh how whispers in the dark is so good for priest? i assumed it sucked since the negative effect comes afterwards and therefore nerfs the voiform when we have higher stacks, but i also havent done much research on it yet.