Probably the Magnum Opus, because it has a ton of raw stats on it and upgrading a legendary doesn't change the spell effect.

Deleted
    For night elves, we got 1% haste on raid, what is the cap of haste so ? Already 12k ?

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Probably the Magnum Opus, because it has a ton of raw stats on it and upgrading a legendary doesn't change the spell effect.
    Something to consider if you've gone a long time without a legendary and have a lot of bad luck protection built up: bracers won't be replaced so is always a safe bet to upgrade, in case you get a better legendary before your second upgrade.

Probably doesn't matter much either way though.

Deleted
    So I got the 940 belt and I already had wrist and shoulders ....? Wich one should I upgrade first ...? I think shoulders have better stats to upgrade then wrist but the tier set shoulders have haste on them .... Any suggestions ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartmed View Post
    So I got the 940 belt and I already had wrist and shoulders ....? Wich one should I upgrade first ...? I think shoulders have better stats to upgrade then wrist but the tier set shoulders have haste on them .... Any suggestions ?
    in my case, i have shoulders and wrist 910.
    i will invest on shoulders and only then wrist.. like u say, shoulders has a better stats the wrist are good, but the upgrade only affects the stats so its better shoulders-> wrists.

I will ignore the shoulders tier 3% more haste each time i enter on voidForm are to good to change

Deleted
    So how big is the nerf in real raid scenarios?
    I seem to have substantial decrease but i am just 1 perosn after all and i go AS heavy so more variable numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    I seem to have substantial decrease but i am just 1 perosn after all and i go AS heavy so more variable numbers.
    Im seeing the same. It was pretty big for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    Its big, we're no longer 5+% of damage ahead of everybody on every boss. Shame. A week before new raid opened was my favourite week of playing shadow priest in WoW.

Although, to be honest, its unknown whether this is a result of sp nerf, or rppm trinkets nerf, or a new fights which aren't very SP-friendly, or the sum of all of the above.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    soo i just got pharameres forbidden grimoire in 910, not sure if i should be happy or not. single target it doesnt look that good, but do you think it is amazing for m+?

EDIT: so i just did a M+ for testing and it seems pretty underwhelming... but i see its potential if you have a group that does big pulls style.
    Last edited by mmoca071fc0233; 2017-01-19 at 11:36 PM.

In M+ Pharamere's is doing approx 5% of my damage, which is decent enough.

What i dont like about it is, that you need to be at a certain range to use it and it has the same clunky slow firing like Shadow Crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    My secret is that I only have one DPS DH, and I don't recruit fire mages

Perks of being the GM/RL/Shadowpriest
    That seems like an excellent strategy. I am in awe.

Deleted
    Maybe someone could give me some opinion on my retro perspective view on my character gearing up until before Nighthold?

My character is currently around an item level of 867 and the primary content I've been doing is EN NHC and HC. I've shunned Mythic+ as I don't feel like I'm a good enough DPS to compete with that clock and I don't want to ruin any ones keystone/don't just want to get carried (Highest I've done was +3). It feels like I should've been above item level 870 by now. What could I've done to get to that point or did I actually get as far as I could?

Most of the gear from EN doesn't look like an upgrade anymore and the pieces I don't have almost all don't have haste. As I'm at ~28% (10342) haste from what I read I should definitely try to get above 11k possibly near 12k above anything else. Pursuing the titan forged upgrades from WQs seems to be really tedious as I rarely even see a WF upgrade.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question regarding talents and stats while using the legendary belt (Mangaza's Madness).

In 7.1.5 and the belt, should I go for SL, AS or SI? Generally speaking of mythic+without S2M.

Also, does it mix up the statvalue somehow? Crit or Mastery after haste 'cap'?

Thanks.

Anybody else noticed you sometimes get 2 procs from Twin's Painful Touch, sometimes i can spread the dots to 6-7 targets which makes the ring very very good for Mythic+. Have it always been like that, did first get the ring some days before they removed Mind Sear as a spell, so i did really not do alot of testing on it. But ye for raids the ring is simply pretty garbage, on some bosses it can be cool tho, if you time it right on Tichondrius you can get dots up on all adds when they spawn :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirreASDF View Post
    I have a question regarding talents and stats while using the legendary belt (Mangaza's Madness).

In 7.1.5 and the belt, should I go for SL, AS or SI? Generally speaking of mythic+without S2M.

Also, does it mix up the statvalue somehow? Crit or Mastery after haste 'cap'?

Thanks.
    You want to aim for 12k haste and then go for Mastey for the rest but try to stay at atleast 4k crit. But its hard to tell if you dont show us your stats. If you have 8k crit and only 4k mastery i would go for AS, but the dmg is fairly close. I dont got the belt so i can't really tell if SI is better, but i would guess SL is still the spell to pick if you have a nice amount of Mastery :-)

Check Howtopriest, they have some really cool indepth look at dungeons weights, raid weights, best neck enchant etc. Really awesome job those guys are doing, you should check the site out

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumex View Post
    You want to aim for 12k haste and then go for Mastey for the rest but try to stay at atleast 4k crit. But its hard to tell if you dont show us your stats. If you have 8k crit and only 4k mastery i would go for AS, but the dmg is fairly close. I dont got the belt so i can't really tell if SI is better, but i would guess SL is still the spell to pick if you have a nice amount of Mastery :-)

Check Howtopriest, they have some really cool indepth look at dungeons weights, raid weights, best neck enchant etc. Really awesome job those guys are doing, you should check the site out
    Yeah,

I'm a little bit to low on haste, at just over 10k, 4.5k crit and just below 7k mastery. I've checked how to priest and know of the basics, was just thinking if the belt somehow changed it, like, if for example SI was suggested for the belt (I think it was in 7.0). And if that would change the stat value

Haven't played my priest since early 7.0, and at that time there were specific guidelines for the belt, but no one seems to mention it anymore, so I assume that it just doesn't change anything regarding to talents/stats anymore.

Deleted
    If you have very high Mastery like I do - 68% unbuffed - and have the belt, go SL as I did.

15+ Year Old Account
    so hard to find haste upgrades fkn over 10k crit but only 6.9k haste, all crit mastery gear
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    so hard to find haste upgrades fkn over 10k crit but only 6.9k haste, all crit mastery gear
    I know that feel. Nighthold last night, got my 2 piece, and 1 35 Ilevel upgrade (Crafted neck to 890 haste/crit neck), haste dropped almost 1.5K , gained little crit but SWEET LAWD BABY JEEBUS DAT VERSITILITY!

Not sure where the "sweet spot" for 12K haste is when you're a goblin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Deleted
    anyone knows how much the crafted neck is still worth without us playing StM anymore? i have a socketed haste mastery 880 neck in my bags but im not really sure if its worth to swap it...

would appreciate the help

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAlkohol View Post
    anyone knows how much the crafted neck is still worth without us playing StM anymore? i have a socketed haste mastery 880 neck in my bags but im not really sure if its worth to swap it...

would appreciate the help
    crafted is pretty much worthless vs a 880 socketed haste mastery one if you are not playing s2m