Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    I know that feel. Nighthold last night, got my 2 piece, and 1 35 Ilevel upgrade (Crafted neck to 890 haste/crit neck), haste dropped almost 1.5K , gained little crit but SWEET LAWD BABY JEEBUS DAT VERSITILITY!

Not sure where the "sweet spot" for 12K haste is when you're a goblin.
    It's 11510. Thanks to the way haste multipliers stack, your 1% haste bonus from being a goblin becomes more valuable as your haste from gear (and other effects) grows. 11510 haste is worth about 30.7% haste, and then multiplying the goblin haste bonus on top gets you to 32%.
    Last edited by davesignal; 2017-01-21 at 01:46 AM.

So our tentacle pet will give us insanity with the new traits in 7.2. Also while in VF we'll increase our haste and four allies' haste.

Homophobia is so gay.

7+ Year Old Account
    ^ very cool. Some interesting utility even tho it's passive

Quick question: Should you use dispersion when you reach like 35-40 stacks for some more MH uptime or is the dps so minor it's better just to keep disp as a defensive?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumex View Post
    Quick question: Should you use dispersion when you reach like 35-40 stacks for some more MH uptime or is the dps so minor it's better just to keep disp as a defensive?
    You should use dispersion offensively if it buy you enough time to use VT. It is not worth it on its own.

Deleted
    I have a question regarding stats and Pawn.

Which is more important to get first? the 12k haste at cost of everything or just following pawn but being lower haste?

Deleted
    How much haste have you got? It's probably a regressive curve so it would depend on where you're at on that curve. It would also depend on what and how much you're trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    I have a question regarding stats and Pawn.

Which is more important to get first? the 12k haste at cost of everything or just following pawn but being lower haste?
    I have tried shuffling my stats around for that reason, I tried with 12k haste but the hit to mastery and crit meant a DPS loss on my tests. Currently I am sat with 19% crit, 30% haste and 56% mastery which gives me the best 'current' DPS spread.

My main aim is to bump mastery but in order to do that I drop under 10k haste which shows a loss again.

Deleted
    anyone knows how good that ring from the arcway worldquest is (europe)? krit>mastery + use effect: 5% more magic damage for 12 seconds (3min cd). doesnt have haste tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post
    anyone knows how good that ring from the arcway worldquest is (europe)? krit>mastery + use effect: 5% more magic damage for 12 seconds (3min cd). doesnt have haste tho.
    Might be good for different gear setups in some situations. The thing is with so little good haste pieces as you get tier gear you will most likely need to both rings with some haste on it.

And we hear the frustrated mutterings from all the theorycrafters who've just finished running the last set of sims.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...ther-trinkets/

Deleted
    anyone knows how good Draught of Souls is for shadows? i know it is probably clunky to use but i was wondering if it would be nice with our voidform and using it instead of mindflay once every 1,3 minutes.
    Last edited by mmoca071fc0233; 2017-01-24 at 01:03 AM.

anyone knows how good Draught of Souls is for shadows? i know it is probably clunky to use but i was wondering if it would be nice with our voidform and using it instead of mindflay once every 1,3 minutes.
    Except our two good trinkets didn't change at all.
    Resident BM Asshole

Deleted
    so with the massively buffed trinkets and the nerf of the Gul'dan trinket did anything change for our Bis list?

Deleted
    That's the stupidest idea I have heard in a while. I love it.

Given how +20% damage and that the damage are probably not going to be nerfed for SP, it's maybe worth a shot.

Does it work for shadow? It does a ridiculous amount of damage for our warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    Does it work for shadow? It does a ridiculous amount of damage for our warrior.
    Won't do as much that's for sure, we don't have battlecry or absurd amount of added damage; but the 25% and some decent haste (does it even work with haste?) may be fun.

I tried it a bit on PTR and while it does *okay* damage, I really don't think it can compare to the cooldown stacking that other classes can achieve.

So I've been having a huge trinket dilemma. I'm currently running a 900 erratic metronome and I'm trying to decide between 880 whispers and a 940 Kil'jaeden. You'd think whispers would be better, but I barely sit at 10k haste with food buff if I run it. Also when I run sims, it gets even weirder.

With whispers, I get 526,579dps.

But with Kil'jaeden, I get 560,023dps.

Is this just because of the secondaries? Also, I'm assuming Kil'jaeden would scale better for multi target? I could really use some outside input here.
    Resident BM Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantombox View Post
    Is this just because of the secondaries? Also, I'm assuming Kil'jaeden would scale better for multi target? I could really use some outside input here.
    Pretty much.

At 940 the stats on Kil'Jaedens are equal to what the int and haste proc of Whispers offer in terms of stats+proc. Then you add in the buffed use effect of Kil'Jaedens, and it jumps that much ahead.

Personally i dislike Whispers, simply because it has an RPPM of 0.7. That makes it extremely random, while the proc only lasts 12 seconds.