Quote Originally Posted by Magicspells View Post
    Of course I am annoyed.But this is just the kind of message that i have become accustomed to receiving from Blizzard staff e.i. target the client and not rethink what we are doing. If all the legendaries where the same for all the classes, which is not the case, your point would be valid....some legendaries are completely useless and some are much better than others and that goes for all classes.
    This is pretty much the same argument the other guy was making earlier, because some things are broken, we should not fix anything else either? in a perfect world they would fix everything instantly but that's just not how it works. Sure it's a bit annoying when you got lucky and got something that's really good and it gets nerfed down to a more balanced level but overall it's a positive change for our class and we should be glad how close our legendaries have gotten to eachother. I'm not enjoying my mage alt much as I don't have any good legendaries on that but as a priest I'd be pretty okay with almost anything, in 7.2 anyway.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    This is pretty much the same argument the other guy was making earlier, because some things are broken, we should not fix anything else either? in a perfect world they would fix everything instantly but that's just not how it works. Sure it's a bit annoying when you got lucky and got something that's really good and it gets nerfed down to a more balanced level but overall it's a positive change for our class and we should be glad how close our legendaries have gotten to eachother. I'm not enjoying my mage alt much as I don't have any good legendaries on that but as a priest I'd be pretty okay with almost anything, in 7.2 anyway.
    This will be my last comment on this. You are acknowledging that all legendaries are not the same (this is why you say you do not like playing as much on your mage). That is exactly my point. Why downgrade a good or useful legendary and basically make it useless like the rest so that it is not fun to play on your toon anymore.I also have two other legendaries (the shoulders and the head}. I use the shoulders that were nerfed in the last patch and i never use the head which is graded as the second to last useless legendary in the icy veins list of shadow priest legendaries. I really dont need healing from vampiric embrace on any fights i have been on..... Blizzard should reduce the number of legendaries to a total of 3 to 4 usefull ones and make them all equal in usefulness! And also not nerf them in all subsequent patches....(like the shoulders, the belt ....and the wrist....)

Quote Originally Posted by Magicspells View Post
    This will be my last comment on this. You are acknowledging that all legendaries are not the same (this is why you say you do not like playing as much on your mage). That is exactly my point. Why downgrade a good or useful legendary and basically make it useless like the rest so that it is not fun to play on your toon anymore.I also have two other legendaries (the shoulders and the head}. I use the shoulders that were nerfed in the last patch and i never use the head which is graded as the second to last useless legendary in the icy veins list of shadow priest legendaries. I really dont need healing from vampiric embrace on any fights i have been on..... Blizzard should reduce the number of legendaries to a total of 3 to 4 usefull ones and make them all equal in usefulness! And also not nerf them in all subsequent patches....(like the shoulders, the belt ....and the wrist....)
    I'm not sure if you are misunderstanding my post or that you just simply disagree, but It is not fun to play my mage because they are NOT nerfed, as my mage is a fairly new character so unlike my main priest which currently is at 7 legendaries and will probably have all before tomb, Unless I have good luck I'm unlikely to have the good legendaries on my mage before tomb and unlike priest there is a much larger gap in power level with their legendaries, meaning that my mage can easily end up significantly weaker than someone who got more lucky than I did.

Now, reading your post I'm a bit confused as to what side of the argument you stand on. On one hand you seem to be okay with this power imbalance in legendaries and would rather it stay that way. If that is your opinion that's fine, although I completely disagree with it as I do not believe it's good for the game, and neither does blizzard, although it did take them quite a while to admit it.

Now on the other hand, you do say you would prefer all legendaries to be equally useful, although less of them. Obviously that's not exactly a change that can happen at this point in the game but even if we assume it is, and they become powerful like you want them to be, there will without a doubt be imbalance if you give them special effects like the current legendaries, one will always be better than the others. And so in that case I find what blizzard is trying to do now while balancing them all but keeping them at a somewhat lower level of power than they were originally at is a better solution. It's by no means perfect and I really do hope they intend to do more changes than the ones we have seen so far for other classes but it is at the very least a step in the right direction. Of course if they back in time before the launch of legion I'm sure they would change the system significantly(as they already admitted several times), but that's not really an option any more. I mean you can already see your own reaction to such a small change. Again I think you're just looking it at from a bit of a selfish perspective rather than what's good for the game overall. And I don't really blame you as I would probably be somewhat annoyed as well if I had the luck of getting double bis in the first 3 legendaries. But at the same time I can understand why they do it, just like when they nerfed shoulders(the one good legendary I do have)

Anyone that can do extreme help on gearing up an spriest? I am constantly being sat in mythics. I do not know meters nor have them, and yes I know that my gear is bad for something like mythic Krosus, but I need a way to get into raids again. I figured here would be good to ask before doing something childish. Heck I can't even find a best trinket list.

I know what I need next but getting into PuGs is near impossible, since no one runs Nighthold and getting into M10 anything requires achievements which I don't have.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-03-22 at 03:02 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Your gear isnt just bad for krosus, the whole class is bad for krosus, if you are benched in krosus use that time to pug hc and try to get your 4 set asap, try to run nightbane with guildies so they can trade you the trinket, pug helya for the trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Anyone that can do extreme help on gearing up an spriest? ....
    Why are you wearing the 4 set broken isle gear? You'll get better stuff in normal/hc EN. Everything about your gear just confuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by syza View Post
    Why are you wearing the 4 set broken isle gear? You'll get better stuff in normal/hc EN. Everything about your gear just confuses me.
    That would be my questing gear so I can pull more stuff without worrying about dying or in case I get jumped. There is a guild on my server that specifically targets my guild and it happens often. The less damage taken helps quite a bit in those cases.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Anyone that can do extreme help on gearing up an spriest? I am constantly being sat in mythics. I do not know meters nor have them, and yes I know that my gear is bad for something like mythic Krosus, but I need a way to get into raids again. I figured here would be good to ask before doing something childish. Heck I can't even find a best trinket list.

I know what I need next but getting into PuGs is near impossible, since no one runs Nighthold and getting into M10 anything requires achievements which I don't have.
    Go nuts. https://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8687

I just got the legendary wrist. Should I be happy or sad now that it's being nerfed? Well, at least it's better than the neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    I just got the legendary wrist. Should I be happy or sad now that it's being nerfed? Well, at least it's better than the neck.
    Should you be happy that you got what's most likely still best/2nd best legendary because it's at least better than what's arguably our 3rd best?(outside of situations where ring is good anyway, and easy content where shield is useless).

So, what are the best/worst SP legendaries for 7.2?

Just got my priests first legendary, the twins ring, :| Is this ring changing in 7.2?

I just can't catch a break with this legendary system. My warrior has 4, healing bracers, ww belt, heroic leap shoulder and Prydaz. I can't stand this fucking legendary system.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

The ring is not terrible, it pretty much goes from worst to best depending on the fight. It can be a bit tricky to use properly though.

So uh... if I equip my legendaries shoulders .. I lose the 4p. what's more worth ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    So uh... if I equip my legendaries shoulders .. I lose the 4p. what's more worth ?
    From the sims on H2P the legendaries are pretty close in value so as long as you have another legendary to swap in you should just use the T19 4pc as that is really good. If you do not have another legendary to swap in you may need to simulate your char to get a better idea of if it is good or not to break the 4pc. It is probably a short term problem anyway until you can get your hands on more tier pieces.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Yeah I think shoulders are ~3% dps while 4-Set is about 6.3% (not to mention QoL) so go with another legendary, no matter which one

Cheers. Sadly I don't have any other legendaries and neither lfr/nm/hm krosus/guldan want to give me their tier piece ... /sigh

Homophobia is so gay.

Any assessment of legendary helm buff in 7.2?

Quote Originally Posted by cruxxy View Post
    Any assessment of legendary helm buff in 7.2?
    Publik has this to say: https://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10100

Deleted
    So we went from wrists being bis on every boss to sephuz+belt (with new tier belt gonna gain a whole lot) being bis on every boss (except maybe, big maybe, a botanist style one, if there is one in the new raid).
    One day the whiners that are happy wrists got nerfed will understand that when everything is close in gap its just retarded to be happy for nerfs since when you nerf something theres always something else that comes top, and its much better to aim to have everything high than everything low.
    But sadly priests community has too many of these people.