Quote Originally Posted by aemaet View Post
    So, are new legendaries good or should I stick to belt + sephuz in almost all situations?
    I switched from using Belt/Bracers to Belt/Cloak as I do not yet have Sephuz. It'll probably be safe to say you'll stick with those two.

guess the VE nerf to only healing 1 other target no longer the priest + 1 other target is going nicely under the radar.

guess people would still need to be playing their spriests for anyone to notice this..
    Last edited by Glnger; 2017-06-15 at 01:46 AM.
    the only private messages I ever receive are from Scrapbot
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Don't mind Tijuana, he is usually wrong. Then when he gets called out on it, he either bitches out or tries to play the semantics game where he still loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    guess the VE nerf to only healing 1 other target no longer the priest + 1 other target is going nicely under the radar.

guess people would still need to be playing their spriests for anyone to notice this..
    Huh? I thought it was this way since legion start? Can you post evidence that it wasn't? I remember dying on Cenarius a lot with VE up because I didn't get healed by it.

Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    Huh? I thought it was this way since legion start? Can you post evidence that it wasn't? I remember dying on Cenarius a lot with VE up because I didn't get healed by it.
    True, this has been active at start of Legion realy. Had it so many times that VE healed other first instead of me (player), it's weird tbh.

For T20, Its already 12000 Haste, 4k Crit, then Mastery ?

From what I understand, there is no point in which you want to stop collecting Haste. Get all of it that you can without sacrificing too much of everything else. 3k Crit is about the minimum you want to make proper use of AS, so you'll want more than that.
    Last edited by Caladia; 2017-06-18 at 04:36 AM.

TC says : The Shadow stat priority is as follows:

Haste;
    Critical Strike >= Mastery;
    Versatility;
    Intellect.

it is true ? how many %haste / crit / mastery for the cap?

30% haste, 30% crit, then all mastery?

I suggest you read the h2p guide about shadow... but in short... in TOS we'll be playing AS with MB and not SL with PI. I forgot the numbers exactly but haste is pretty much by far the best stat till around 13-14k, after that crit comes ahead. Mastery isnt good anymore.

Assuming t20 4set bonus:

Haste > Crit > Mastery/Versa

There is no Haste cap, Haste starts losing some value around 12kish, but it's still better than Crit. I haven't calculated how much Haste one can realistically get with a full set of properly itemized Haste/Crit ToS Mythic gear, but it's safe to assume that for now, just go for every high iLvl Haste piece you can get, Haste/Crit pieces optimally.

https://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=10323

"These haste values are only used to demonstrate the impact of haste between the setups, they are not caps."
    Last edited by ThrashMetalFtw; 2017-06-21 at 05:43 PM.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

do i have good stat or i can do better ?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/ch...imonde/xastrya

13597 haste, and i have ring, and i'm nightelf for 1% more
    9744 crit
    4947 mastery.

thx for answer

Quote Originally Posted by xastrya View Post
    do i have good stat or i can do better ?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/ch...imonde/xastrya

13597 haste, and i have ring, and i'm nightelf for 1% more
    9744 crit
    4947 mastery.

thx for answer
    You have good stats / gearing
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter