Page 3 of 227 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
53
103
... LastLast
  1. #41
    How many stacks of Insanity are folks getting?
    Priest Warrior Paladin
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

  2. #42
    Wait, Dispersion can cancel out dying from Surrender to Madness?

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Helelos View Post
    Wait, Dispersion can cancel out dying from Surrender to Madness?
    Yes, for whole whopping 6 seconds - it stops the insanity drain and thus Void Form cannot end while Dispersion is active. I'm not sure what happens if you have StM buff ending (3 mins after popping it) without being in Void Form and then you pop Dispersion, but it is strongly assume-able that you still die, horribly.
    Last edited by Elofyn; 2016-07-20 at 06:45 AM.

  4. #44
    I'm having some issues getting Void Bolt working correctly in my Weak Aura Priority group and I wanted to see if anyone can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

    I've tried using Action Usable and I've also tried using Cooldown Progress(Spell). Action Usable doesn't work at all since it acts as if Void Bolt is always available even out of Voidform or when the Spell is on CD. Cooldown Progress(Spell) works correctly the first time the spell is available after I enter Voidform but then never triggers again even when Void Bolt is available.

    I assumed it had something to do with how Void Eruption changes to Void Bolt but converting my Triggers to Void Eruption only tells me when Void Eruption is available to put me into Voidform. It doesn't change to track Voidbolt afterward.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  5. #45
    Every single guide out there has their own Insanity building/sustainment rotation, what the fuck.

    I`ll just ask it - how do I properly build my Insanity to 70 so that I can enter VE?

    Mind Blast - Bender - VP - ST - MF as filler?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Do I clip my MF when VB comes off CD?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruujik View Post
    Every single guide out there has their own Insanity building/sustainment rotation, what the fuck.

    I`ll just ask it - how do I properly build my Insanity to 70 so that I can enter VE?

    Mind Blast - Bender - VP - ST - MF as filler?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Do I clip my MF when VB comes off CD?
    Yes, always stop MF when something else comes off cd, be it mindblast or voidbolt.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    I'm having some issues getting Void Bolt working correctly in my Weak Aura Priority group and I wanted to see if anyone can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

    I've tried using Action Usable and I've also tried using Cooldown Progress(Spell). Action Usable doesn't work at all since it acts as if Void Bolt is always available even out of Voidform or when the Spell is on CD. Cooldown Progress(Spell) works correctly the first time the spell is available after I enter Voidform but then never triggers again even when Void Bolt is available.

    I assumed it had something to do with how Void Eruption changes to Void Bolt but converting my Triggers to Void Eruption only tells me when Void Eruption is available to put me into Voidform. It doesn't change to track Voidbolt afterward.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Code:
    d0JEeaqBkAxkk2ge1PbntjWNbA2qnmIQBksKNR03KiVwrLDcP9I2TO2Viv)eI8xfmoc5KIumuPQgSe0WPWHKOCkrI6yq4CeLwiHAPkkTyaA5s6Hks9uvpweRtKeptKstLktMitN0fbWvfj4YcxxkBuKuBvryZsLTlHgLev9vrcnnPkFxHgPevwgGgnbnEfjxsKKULIORPOQZtGdtv)MshKOyIGoEirrKwripFpr8lFPzKpdGniwcHCEtEjEj64fGux3gkt9K9kHOxjeYrmFprLKxsKi2nzpK59jkSy4QqqWOMswPGOY51keemQ0XVgbgJ6ndIceOiGilNxfye8R612Y32yyfAhrktX8rXiR8tBTyj7yo9c7xTG1y30lS83iW4uMVgE8ncmg1Bg8tyHsPxia1MHcTz(2gdRrGXOEZGI5BBm0YqLI5xH2rKY8Rq7Om4rVGLpPTQ1Cqiuk4vOziX3YrXiR8(MAPYBuTG1y3(1ibUqBMOY5fgqqHkrbkNhB9s0XRECKv64xygeheveVzdRq6iQikMkv(eSFx64xygeh89NnnaChv(1isOJFHzqCq00YB2WkKoIIGIjkqkMkv(QpjOJ3SHviDuPY32yib73LI5RwCqhVzdRq6OsLVZNOqBMoEZgwH0rLkVrrd1JJSshVzdRq6OsLxc21btAyvaD8MnScPJkv(2gdjwta9kfZ32yynIekMkVeCnWEbx9jZT8PQbFnaH2StGrWdtSzEygQdjwtdCOHerrW7LKGk0M94bTcbbJ6shrrqhVwHGGrLoEvGrW7Bvp)2amkgz9TUo4u8dtlZDd3jZSoE7ygPmwafZhfJSYxUWJvH8BdWOyK1(1Odof)7dqbfWVgbgNgPLoQ8zVzS0rue8tyHsD2Qjv(wgQ8gyVGOYlfa266Ccmc(Ybqb9tDkuav(wwRqqWOshvQu59jk0Mx64x1xv64LSdGy7ibKheBhh8jk0M5xH2rEqSDCOR6nd(um8ZjtR63u5wSpjkRmQu5hHsQqIcuoFUz6QqqWOUefi)ui11THs0j7nJSYkROsLKfOSilQ088qj(jSqP0luSfRLvgFlRviiyuPJFfAhrkZVcTJYGh9cw(1iWyuVzquGafbez5u5x1Nm323cZk)0aG6aywQ8fjkIEarqLe
    That will show void bolt and track its cd but only does so when you are in voidform

    And yes you need to use Void Eruption whenever you want to track Void Bolt, the spell itself does not work.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Yes, always stop MF when something else comes off cd, be it mindblast or voidbolt.
    Okay but what about my opener to build 70 Insanity for Legacy talent?

    I do MB-Bender-VP-SW:P-MF as filler-MB and about that time I`m good to go.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruujik View Post
    Okay but what about my opener to build 70 Insanity for Legacy talent?

    I do MB-Bender-VP-SW:P-MF as filler-MB and about that time I`m good to go.
    I'm no expert but looks fine to me.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  9. #49
    When MB and VD are about to come off CD at the same time, which one do I use first?

    I think MB since VD has not cast and can be squeezed right in there.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruujik View Post
    When MB and VD are about to come off CD at the same time, which one do I use first?

    I think MB since VD has not cast and can be squeezed right in there.
    I assume you mean Void Bolt?
    Bolt first because it gives instant insanity and can buy you to time to cast MB,
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I assume you mean Void Bolt?
    Bolt first because it gives instant insanity and can buy you to time to cast MB,
    Yeah, sorry meant Bolt.

    But what if I already have high Insanity in that scenario? With MB first I can squeeze it in that GCD.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruujik View Post
    Yeah, sorry meant Bolt.

    But what if I already have high Insanity in that scenario? With MB first I can squeeze it in that GCD.
    Squeeze what in? Void bolt is not off the gcd so MB>VB and VB>MB take the exact same time.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  13. #53
    Oh, the old thread was locked

    It was a great time guys. Already looking forward to test shadow in the next expansion.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    Oh, the old thread was locked

    It was a great time guys. Already looking forward to test shadow in the next expansion.
    You're leaving us ?
    _____________________

    Homophobia is so gay.

  15. #55
    Artifact channels outside of voidform, u think that was a case of Beta-ms or will that happend on live aswell?

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    You're leaving us ?
    No!

    But i will be less present in the forums i guess.

    I'll try to find some time to write a shadow legion pvp guide or make a video.

  17. #57
    Probably a dumb question but is it a DPS loss to use dispersion for more voidform stacks?

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    ...................
    That will show void bolt and track its cd but only does so when you are in voidform

    And yes you need to use Void Eruption whenever you want to track Void Bolt, the spell itself does not work.
    Thanks! Works like a charm now.

  19. #59
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dirty Jerz
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    How many stacks of Insanity are folks getting?
    I somehow managed to get 31 stacks with my poopy gear last night. I have no idea how. lol

  20. #60
    18-23 with the wrong stats on single target (18% haste, 19 crit, 67 mastery)
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •