Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Yup... to be honest it's starting to grind my gear. I don't want to reroll because I love my priest but damn it it is so unfun to play in dungeons. I'm waiting for the raids.

Also why on earth did they put our hidden appearance in the raid... i want it now :x

- - - Updated - - -

wow grats !
    Having the same frustration. I think you hit the nail on the head - it's just a really not fun experience and while I'll be glad when raids finally open I think it's a bit worrying that there's only one part of the game where playing a shadow priest might* not feel like total garbage.

*pretty sure they'll nerf us down low and leave the 100 level talent row broken, as per the WoD experience.

Seriously... the world quests' quest could have been retroactive -_-

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    lmao that's why i didn't do the disc or holy artefact, i knew some shit like this would happen
    I haven't gotten the other artifacts either, skipped it while questing. Still have 2 holy artifacts that are better than my shadow one >>

So is this potion not working for anyone else?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=139451/swirling-void-potion

No insanity drain for 10 mins sounds awesome but when I drink it it just disappears, no buff and my insanity still keeps draining.

Deleted
    Maybe it only works after you shift to void form? It's a "reward" for praying right? Are all those items short term? Was was expecting somthing along the lines of 2% increased DPS, a free every 30 minutes or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottokemon View Post
    Having the same frustration. I think you hit the nail on the head - it's just a really not fun experience and while I'll be glad when raids finally open I think it's a bit worrying that there's only one part of the game where playing a shadow priest might* not feel like total garbage.

*pretty sure they'll nerf us down low and leave the 100 level talent row broken, as per the WoD experience.
    According to someone I talked to it's never gonna happen. They nerfed Shadows for so long they could never do that. ... I wish I had his optimism.
    Last edited by mmoc79972df15a; 2016-09-02 at 10:51 AM.

@Dawnrage fwiw I read a thread over on h2p about keeping the 2p set bonus from t18 well into 840 territory.
    @Atwaru StM is someone's baby/brain child over at Bliz. Looking at that entire row of l100 talents they basically placed ALL of their bets on that talent. So I would say your friend is probably right. Whatever happens in Legion, at this point StM is going to be micro-balanced to heck and back to make sure it works. They already adjusted it once, so it's obviously one of their priorities. If that talent doesn't work right, the entire class pretty much breaks down, so no it won't be nerfed into irrelevance. It's basically their #1 attractor for spriests atm.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Deleted
    Well they might balance the shadow priest around it but I can't see us being such a good single target DPS spec in the long run. I don't even really know why, I guess I'm just being pessimistic. In addition I don't really like StM all that much, it's a low % CD for bosses that will incur repair bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    StM doesn't generate additional repair bills.
    Yeah, and they even added an item which lets you keep your food buff after death. So, all that is left is regularly buying a bottle of Darnassian porter to one of the healers of your guild, to compensate for extra resurrect button presses
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

I straight up laughed today. Was doing a heroic dungeon and just mind searing like the wet noodle our AoE is and Xal'atath just whispers "Boring" to me.

Even our dagger knows our AoE sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    and they even added an item which lets you keep your food buff after death.
    Name of said item good sir or ma'am?

Deleted
    Fellow Shadow Priests,
    I have just looted a Warforged Eyasu's Mulligan (850) from a mob in Suramar. Since I can't find any BiS lists for shadow, I don't know how useful it really is, so, I ask you for advice! Do I pass it on to a guildy who I'll be raiding with, or is it worth using myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Doodledoo View Post
    Name of said item good sir or ma'am?
    Err... Bacon something? Which also increases the time for your food buff?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Latia View Post
    Fellow Shadow Priests,
    I have just looted a Warforged Eyasu's Mulligan (850) from a mob in Suramar. Since I can't find any BiS lists for shadow, I don't know how useful it really is, so, I ask you for advice! Do I pass it on to a guildy who I'll be raiding with, or is it worth using myself?
    I put together a pre raid one here

So what are the best trinkets we can get before the nightfallen dungeon ones?

i dunno why i went with Call to the Void first. 6 traits points away from mass hysteria zzZZZzz

- - - Updated - - -

Also guys I have a question : there is a ring in the suramar dungeon that increases auto attack by 10% (on equip) for those melee/hunt and as casters we get... a 5% spell damage increase for 12 sec/3min cd. how good is the ring ?
    Last edited by Ilir; 2016-09-03 at 01:13 AM.

Homophobia is so gay.

Is there way to spread nameplates? Really hard to target when it is stack or overlapping.

Deleted
    Hi,
    are the stat values for Pawn in the first post still up to date?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhloss View Post
    Hi,
    are the stat values for Pawn in the first post still up to date?
    Unless twintop released new stat weights, nope still up to date.

I feel like Zabra Hex or whatever our troll bodyguard name is... sucks so much. I like Sol a whole lot more.

Speaking of champions, which one are you keeping active and which one did you desactivate ? I'm unsure atm.

(god I wish we could get a free artefact respec for the first time we do it :'( )

Homophobia is so gay.

Anyone else having problems with Void Torrent?
    If I spam it during another ability with a cast time (i.e. i try to Void Torrent directly after VT or MB) it gives the visual, but no cast bar and insanity is draining.

Basically the global before my Void Torrent has to be an instant cast for it to not bug, or I'll have to wait a bit after the cast time. It's annoying as fuck.