Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yeah, it probably isn't what the OP is looking for. The "waiting" part is actually "planning" and "keeping track". You don't have the highest button mash frequency of all specs, but it's not a "relaxed" playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Maybe I should check out BM hunters. I miss playing an MMO with a lot of downtime.

Back in Everquest I played a rogue and this was my rotation in that game:
    1.) Press Backstab every 6 seconds (at max haste).
    2.) Feint every 10 seconds.

That's it. That is the whole rogue rotation in Everquest. I could actually chat with people during combat without losing DPS, especially during the easier pulls. I kind of miss that cadence of play in more modern and frenetic games.
    Hey! Isn't there a "kick" in that rotation somewhere? =p

Deleted
    Personally, I prefer Speccs that give me something to do all the time, and not just sit passively at the PC and look how my Toon does her thing. Why would you want to "relax" between Actions? Play a nice game of cards, or any TCG if you look for slow action. MGTO is really good, I love it.

WoW never really had slow-paced Gameplay. Just try SWTOR and you will see why slow-paced Action sucks ass for an MMORPG.

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Personally, I prefer Speccs that give me something to do all the time, and not just sit passively at the PC and look how my Toon does her thing. Why would you want to "relax" between Actions?
    Why would you not? I can understand the appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Personally, I prefer Speccs that give me something to do all the time, and not just sit passively at the PC and look how my Toon does her thing. Why would you want to "relax" between Actions?
    For me it's not about "relaxing" between actions. It's about not having to stupidly mash the same button.
    There is no thought to it, there is no skill to it, there is just no point to it. All it does is give me Carpal Tunnel eventually. Cutting out the stupidly annoying filler button mashing and replacing it with literally nothing makes the game more enjoyable for me.
    That doesn't mean I want an easy spec. I guess that's why I love(d) Feral Druids so much: No button mashing but still very complex. Having to put thought instead of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome into the game is refreshing.