Palace of Lei Shen Treasure runs return for Rogue only!

This is now rogue only. One of everyone's favorite scenarios is back. If you take the 2nd tier research called the Vault you can get treasures from noggenfogger's vault including keys (hanging on one of the walls, use find treasure on outlaw to see it. It's small) which when you loot you get 3 (at least for me) keys to run the scenario!

Oh, and the sub hidden artifact appearance is occasionally in one of the finale chests (took me 5 chests to get it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

this is really cool, thanks for posting it here. i never realized you could use find treasure after you hand in the ticket. all that shit blends in so much that i could barely see what you could pick up or not

Honestly, neither did I until this time and I had done it like 3 times before. In my official forums post http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747284535 I added some disclaimers that I'm not 100% certain if the keys spawn EVERYTIME you turn in the vault ticket or if it's a rare spawn. I don't know.
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

My guess is this is where we find the new Bindings of the Windlord as well

Bindings of the Windlord seem to be a random dungeon(or world even, who knows) drop.

Did you look for the key with the coin you get from pickpocket? After reading this post, I was going to test is, so I just went out and PPed a coin to give to Noggenfogger, but unfortunately, I sent him out on a 16 hour mission when I had logged on....

I have turned in 2 of the coins and 2 tickets over the last couple weeks, while in sub or assassin spec, and I think they are the same items. I didn't see the key on the ticket turn ins; so I must have overlooked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicus View Post
    Did you look for the key with the coin you get from pickpocket? After reading this post, I was going to test is, so I just went out and PPed a coin to give to Noggenfogger, but unfortunately, I sent him out on a 16 hour mission when I had logged on....

I have turned in 2 of the coins and 2 tickets over the last couple weeks, while in sub or assassin spec, and I think they are the same items. I didn't see the key on the ticket turn ins; so I must have overlooked it.
    i turned in a coin for the key yesterday. i wonder if it's something they recently added as well since i tried looking around really hard in the past too. something i did notice though was that when i ran it a 2nd time i didn't get any trove keys at all

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    i turned in a coin for the key yesterday. i wonder if it's something they recently added as well since i tried looking around really hard in the past too. something i did notice though was that when i ran it a 2nd time i didn't get any trove keys at all
    Good to know, the PP coin is a more reliable way to get access to the only good Sub dagger skin! I wonder if there are limits to how oft you can run it, since you didnt get keys on the second run. The Vault ticket says it has a once a week limit, but I think the coin is once a day?

What are these pick pocket coins?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xaryen View Post
    Bindings of the Windlord seem to be a random dungeon(or world even, who knows) drop.
    On the official forums someone said that you obtain it by talking to someone in Silithus who found a remnant of Thunderaan and pick pocketing someone but I can't find it

There is a rare quality coin you can PP from NPCs in Legion, I dont know what requirements it has to acquire it. You turn it in to Noggenfogger, and he tells you to take something from the Vault. I think I have gotten all of mine in Suramar, in the main dark elf city, from random guards.

Due to my 110 rogue having Noggenfogger gone on a mission, I tried to get a coin on a level 100. I used emerald winds to get to Suramar from Dalaran, right after I was given the quest for an Artifact. I managed to PP 10 or so nightfallen, before being slaughtered, but got nothing. Death hopped over to Stormheim and PP 30-50 random Valkyra giants, but still did not see the Coin. So maybe its 110 only, or there is some other trigger needed for it to show up.

Humn, seems Noggenfogger is now bugged for me. I can turn in the coin from PP, and he still says I can take something from the vault, but nothing pops up. I turned one in yesterday, and just now; both times, no treasures spawned.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicus View Post
    Humn, seems Noggenfogger is now bugged for me. I can turn in the coin from PP, and he still says I can take something from the vault, but nothing pops up. I turned one in yesterday, and just now; both times, no treasures spawned.
    You are only supposed to be able to do it once a week so I would guess that's what this is.

That's so awesome. I'm super glad they brought it back. The treasure scenario was one of the coolest little things in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    You are only supposed to be able to do it once a week so I would guess that's what this is.
    the coin lets you do it more than once

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    I thought that may have been the case, if they changed it in a hotfix or recent build. That is why I tried it again today, if it was weekly based, it should have reset on Tuesday morning.