Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuros View Post
    Mom! This one class is to easy to counter so i'm just not going to play the game! Cry Cry Cry!

Also a 10 sec 70% slow with a 30sec CD isn't that bad. with the ranged stun you can chase anyone.
    you have to read carefully, just like you have to carefully look at the ret toolkit, I never said I stopped playing. I still do as a mythic raider, what I don´t do is any pvp oriented content.

and once again using a stun to get in range deprives you of an important tool to actually kill your opponent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Crap is subjective. Believe it or not - some people DO love retribution as it is right now. Oh my god, that's outrageous!
    Some people love being high by sniffing on glue. That doesn't mean it's a good idea.
    Last edited by Vintersol; 2016-07-22 at 11:28 AM.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Some people love being high by sniffing on glue. That doesn't mean it's a good thing.
    The fact that you feel like your opinion is more important than these players explains a lot of the mentality going on in this thread.

If Blizzard felt something was wrong with ret, they would've changed it. Sadly, with the high-quality feedback we get from this thread and official forum (/s) I don't see that happening.

Reroll if you can't stand it. I survived Cata paladin, nothing can be worse for me than cata paladin.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that you feel like your opinion is more important than these players explains a lot of the mentality going on in this thread.

If Blizzard felt something was wrong with ret, they would've changed it. Sadly, with the high-quality feedback we get from this thread and official forum (/s) I don't see that happening.
    Either shut the fuck up about the feedback you haven't read, or read the bloody feedback and then critique it. You're just whining about shit that you know nothing about at this point. Yes, I know it is hard but you could do what Blizzard should've done and read the bloody beta forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Either shut the fuck up about the feedback you haven't read, or read the bloody feedback and then critique it. You're just whining about shit that you know nothing about at this point. Yes, I know it is hard but you could do what Blizzard should've done and read the bloody beta forums.
    See, that's the friggen reason devs don't speak to us anymore. This forum is filled with toxic bullcrap, so they hire HR team to filter down the feedback - yes, you get filtered by a HR person - and then all the good feedback get lost.

As much as I dislike ret, there's a sense of justice with it shipping as it is. Toxicity has no right to have any weight in a discussion and I'm glad Blizzard refuse to bend.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account

Reroll if you can't stand it. I survived Cata paladin, nothing can be worse for me than cata paladin.
    At first: If you can't handle feedback: Don't go on the forums.
    Second: Blizzard is the last one who realize if something went wrong.
    Third: I have survived everything since vanilla. But this time, i'm done with getting trolled by blizzard.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    nothing can be worse for me than cata paladin.

5.0 - 5.2 ...

10+ Year Old Account
    See, that's the friggen reason devs don't speak to us anymore. This forum is filled with toxic bullcrap, so they hire HR team to filter down the feedback - yes, you get filtered by a HR person - and then all the good feedback get lost.

As much as I dislike ret, there's a sense of justice with it shipping as it is. Toxicity has no right to have any weight in a discussion and I'm glad Blizzard refuse to bend.
    Right, because how I behave on a non-Blizzard website somehow reflects on the people posting in the beta forums. Got any more asinine assumptions you'd like to make? I'll make this simple for you, because you seem to fit the adjective; I do not have access to the beta, I cannot post on the beta forums. Stop making asinine assumptions and read the actual feedback posted on the beta forums, instead of sticking around here professing how toxic the feedback is when you're not even bothering to read the actual feedback being posted on the official beta forums.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2016-07-22 at 11:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Probably nothing can be worse than cata Ret.
    But failegion Ret is sure as feth not any better.
    That's the gist.

7+ Year Old Account
    As for game designers, all of those that you're speaking of are game designers that were part of the industry before the corporate boom. You know, before players like many in this thread would send death threats to devs because they change your class and you don't know how to cope.
    Ion Hazzikostas joined to work on WotLK, and Kaplan worked on Warcraft 3, which came out in 2002. Was there not a big gaming industry back then?

By the way, that's exactly what an ad hominem is.
    My point is just that you are claiming something but providing no proof. It's easy for anyone here to make up claims after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Ion Hazzikostas joined to work on WotLK, and Kaplan worked on Warcraft 3, which came out in 2002. Was there not a big gaming industry back then?

My point is just that you are claiming something but providing no proof. It's easy for anyone here to make up claims after all.
    Yes, yes it is. Worse is, with NDA and how easy it is to be blacklisted from the industry, nobody dare come out and speak. Ghostcrawler did, within some extent. That led to him leaving Blizzard for Riot.

Watcher was recruited because of his role within the community. He didn't apply - Blizzard reached to him. 2002 wasn't late enough, it was still the infancy of video game as we know it. He's one in a million (quite frankly, probably more like one in a dozen million).
    Google Diversity Memo

Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    sry, damage does matter, esp Rated BG, where mobility isnt as important as damage and healing(since majority of fight is pushing with da pack, ie. Warsong is won in the middle, like EoS. and tbh to chase a withdrawing heal was general suicide, thx 2 divine shield ret still will be able to disrupt by breaking enemy lines). *me rlly dislike the loss of mobility*, pre 7.0 ret was limited to burst, the sustained damage increased rlly feels strong, combined with increased healing capacity (i still miss LAotL) ret is more tanky, but in general also viable.
    the major issue in endtier rated was always the limitation to burst phase (which was easy mode to counter thx to missing sustained damage).

cuz ret didnt had competetive sustained damage, while Boomies, Arms etc. had. thats y ret was rarely present above 2,4k.

ofc DH will, new class, new challenge. but there are a lot of secondary factors to consider the upcoming temporary supremacy of DHs.

i take the chance for the models, maybe just because me dislikes the inferior feeling of being an unloved child
    Yes AOE dmg, if you noticed i mentioned that our DMG is high but ST, our aoe is still weak and in RBGs Ret never had a place, never did, never will, i mean if you do not believe me, why not listen to Vanguards he says exactly the same.

ok not sure how that translates to me being top dmg in every casual bg? logic? I just brought an example how mobility + ok dmg will come out as a greater dps than high dmg and 0 mobility, cuz u know ppl with half brain can kite, good RBG teams will cc/peel and KITE so ya...

Temporary? u mean like mages/rogs/wars/droods/locks were good or OP almost every season? (for wars only last season of cata they were bad, rest of seasons good or OP)

Well i guess we gotta wait and see till Legion comes out, will we?

10+ Year Old Account
    So this thread has gone nowhere, really.

Closing.