Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Yep, and they did it with help from their spiritual and financial partners in the Democrat Party.

I can tell you already actually know this though, so I appreciate your good humored pretense of obliviousness.
    You seem to be forgetting every single republican party member, who were more in the spiritual/financial partners category, voting for it... and that all the major oil companies in America are run and owned by Registered Republicans...

...and lets not forget Dick Cheney and Haliburton. :P

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You seem to be forgetting every single republican party member, who were more in the spiritual/financial partners category, voting for it... and that all the major oil companies in America are run and owned by Registered Republicans...

Well Hillary voted for it. Along with many other Democrats. Blaming this on one party is asanine. Blaming it on career politicians would be more accurate.

Only 28 pages? Calling bullshit on this being all the information they had to any Saudi connections to the 9/11 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    nice attempt at misdirection.

Perfect CIA response to not answering questions.
    You didn't ask any questions. "What is your CIA identification" is not a question, it's a lame joke.

No, I'm not forgetting that. I've made my position on the Establishment Republicans, especially the Neocons quite clear many times on this board. I was saying for the record that for as much as people want to cast the first stone at Republicans alone they have quite a few enablers in the Democrat party as well who are just as hawkish and just as eager for multinationals to write them checks and write their legislation for them.

I've also made myself quite clear on Cheney and Bush and the Bush family in general. Probably the only family in America worse than the Clintons is the Bush family and that's because they've had an extra century and a half and a much deeper resume to work with.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    They weren't reworded. From the day it was released any member of Congress has been able to read the 28 pages without the redactions.

As for the documents, it's pretty damning evidence Saudi government officials like Prince Bandar bin Sultan and other members of the Saudi royal family financed and aided the hijackers prior to 9/11. Also calls into question the Bush family's relationship with Bandar. "He was reportedly so close to George H. W. Bush that he was often described as a member of the former president's family."

We imposed trade sanctions on Russia for far less.
    They should investigate the Saudi connection with the Bushes. Follow the money, and all that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    You didn't ask any questions. "What is your CIA identification" is not a question, it's a lame joke.
    Tower 7 just fell by itself right?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Well Hillary voted for it. Along with many other Democrats. Blaming this on one party is asanine. Blaming it on career politicians would be more accurate.
    I would be ADDING to that, ma'am... are you that blinded with Donald Dump encouraged rage you couldn't even read what I was responding to?

Jesus christ on a cross...

I would be ADDING to that, ma'am... are you that blinded with Donald Dump encouraged rage you couldn't even read what I was responding to?

Jesus christ on a cross...
    Encouraged rage? I think you're referring to the racist terrorist BLM group you seem to idolize.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The American opinion to go to war after the attack was over 90%, and many Democrats released statements immediately after voting for it that they greatly regretted it, including Hillary. This was IMMEDIATELY AFTER the vote, not during her campaign train to try and look good. A lot of Democrats decried their own votes. Little noise from the Republicans though, other than calls for blood.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    The American opinion to go to war after the attack was over 90%, and many Democrats released statements immediately after voting for it that they greatly regretted it, including Hillary. This was IMMEDIATELY AFTER the vote, not during her campaign train to try and look good. A lot of Democrats decried their own votes. Little noise from the Republicans though, other than calls for blood.
    This has nothing to do with the thread topic, and is also some serious whitewashing.