Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    My birthday is legit on the 19th so I'm at least happy about prepatch coming out then. But I would love a beta invite for a real present

If you give everyone who entered a beta key, what about those of us who tried repeatedly to enter the contest but it always claimed we didn't have the achievement. I completed the achievement and spent all of thursday trying to enter but it never went through.

First the first time I am not very excited for the new expansion. Dont get me wrong I will play it, but dont have high expectations. I just hope 5man dungeons are fun

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Void storage isn't being removed in Legion.
    Then what is it for in Legion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    The question is though, were they? Since all the stuff lots of people hated in wod is coming to legion as well. Lookie here:

1. Mandatory facebook gaming garrison table - check
    2. Ability pruning - check
    3. Forced no flying until god knows when - check
    4. Overabundance of RNG in gearing - check
    5. Too much difficulties for the sake of having difficulties - check
    6. 20-man mythic is still a thing - check
    7. Don't even get me started on pvp...

So I won't be so quick to say that Blizz learned.
    1. its less then in wod and some people actually like it. so its fine
    2. useless abilitys gone - thats a good thing.
    3. once you get the whistle you wont even miss flying its great.
    4. its easier to get higher item lvl - thats good. i dont see the problem with it?
    5. you arent forced to do them all, people arent equally skilled at this game so it helps that more people can do the content
    6. 20 man mythic was the best thing of wod, so its good that it stays.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Then what is it for in Legion?
    No idea. That is up for Blizzard to decide in the future. But once the wardrobe goes live, it'll be next to useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubesteakxxl View Post
    My birthday is legit on the 19th so I'm at least happy about prepatch coming out then. But I would love a beta invite for a real present
    No, sorry.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are going to get the invasions and quests at the start of the pre expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by panzaghor View Post
    Are going to get the invasions and quests at the start of the pre expansion?
    Read front page

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    You must be new to forums... the internet?

People come to forums to ask questions, deal with it.

Not a stupid question, the Blue Post is deliberately ambiguous. Nonetheless the post alludes to the Demon Hunter early access starting "In the weeks before launch" -launch being 30th August... so who knows, hopefully we'll have early access by early August!
    Nah I just like calling out people that can't be bothered to read the OP before posting. The OP was pretty clear, maybe your reading comprehension was lacking? Nowhere did I get the impression that DH launced with the patch.
    Last edited by Orangetai420; 2016-07-17 at 01:16 AM.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Read front page
    Nothing about the quests there and with invasion i meant the city thing including demons that will happen ( AN INVASION )

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    The question is though, were they? Since all the stuff lots of people hated in wod is coming to legion as well. Lookie here:

1. Mandatory facebook gaming garrison table - check
    2. Ability pruning - check
    3. Forced no flying until god knows when - check
    4. Overabundance of RNG in gearing - check
    5. Too much difficulties for the sake of having difficulties - check
    6. 20-man mythic is still a thing - check
    7. Don't even get me started on pvp...

So I won't be so quick to say that Blizz learned.
    yes sir, i have to agree to some points. but not all and not full to everyone. my breakdown would be:

1) i have no problem with, since its really a small side part and dont feel like garry. not great, not bad. its ok.
    2) the pruning is not that hard this time. a lot of talents are active. i tested all classes. everyone had a full bar.
    3) thats right. but half the people love it, other half hate it. not an easy point to agree/disagree.
    4) totally agree.
    5) cant decide if i hate or like. it has upsides and downsides. difficult to just agree to me, but its a valid point.
    6) dont understand here. but i like 20m myth (and no 10s). so i think i disagree here.
    7) i fear you are right there. but to me, after 10 years of waiting, talent split is a HUGE step in the right direction.

"Continuing the proud tradition of piss poor timing begun with 3.2, showcased by Cata, MoP, and WoD, we're releasing before it's remotely ready! Prepare to fight more bugs than demons! Relive the thrill of the WoD launch, where we frantically shotgunned hotfixes trying to get it off the ground!

Some specs can't even get their weapons on beta, balance passes haven't even happened, and tons of things are still blatantly broken, but management set an artificial schedule and we're sticking to it, subscription numbers be damned! P.S. please buy Overwatch and Hearthstone cards. No? A murloc plushy? Kotick needs his yachts!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    "Continuing the proud tradition of piss poor timing begun with 3.2, showcased by Cata, MoP, and WoD, we're releasing before it's remotely ready! Prepare to fight more bugs than demons! Relive the thrill of the WoD launch, where we frantically shotgunned hotfixes trying to get it off the ground!
    Right, because WOTLK launch was so smooth I had to open 2 tickets just during the first evening of playing. -_-

Some specs can't even get their weapons on beta, balance passes haven't even happened, and tons of things are still blatantly broken, but management set an artificial schedule and we're sticking to it, subscription numbers be damned! P.S. please buy Overwatch and Hearthstone cards. No? A murloc plushy? Kotick needs his yachts!"
    They have 1.5 months to fix that, though.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Right, because WOTLK launch was so smooth I had to open 2 tickets just during the first evening of playing. -_-
    Ok, and that justifies rushing unfinished products? Do you have a point, or just a false equivalence?

Considering that artifacts are pretty much THE major feature of Legion, "oh they'll fix it in the last month before launch" is beyond ridiculous. I miss the old Blizzard style of "It's released when it's ready." No they weren't perfect before, but after the corporate shift mid-Wrath, they stopped even pretending to care and started a long string of poorly timed patch and expansion releases. Or did you miss how ICC, DS, SoO, and HFC all went on for a year? Did you miss raids being rendered irrelevant before even the World 200s finished them (hello Highmaul, they even admitted they screwed this one)?

I'd rather them get it right for once, because overall Legion looks good and deserves better than being half-baked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that artifacts are pretty much THE major feature of Legion, "oh they'll fix it in the last month before launch" is beyond ridiculous. I miss the old Blizzard style of "It's released when it's ready." No they weren't perfect before, but after the corporate shift mid-Wrath, they stopped even pretending to care and started a long string of poorly timed patch and expansion releases.
    You should take a look at other MMOs then. The number of bugs is generally much higher and that's in live releases. The bugs in beta can definitely be ironed out in a month and a half. It's not like they forgot to model several artefacts, it's just some quests that are not working.

Or did you miss how ICC, DS, SoO, and HFC all went on for a year? Did you miss raids being rendered irrelevant before even the World 200s finished them (hello Highmaul, they even admitted they screwed this one)?
    I agree about Highmaul (who doesn't?). As for 1 year content drought, I think they stem precisely from Blizzard's perfectionism and (after GC's leave) by the desire to overhaul everything every expansion.

I'd rather them get it right for once, because overall Legion looks good and deserves better than being half-baked.[/QUOTE]
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Is it 19th Across the board or only on US servers? Are EU servers getting the patch the 20th?
    Shoulda read the EU news article

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...-20-15-07-2016

The Legion pre-expansion patch is arriving on July 20, and we wanted to give you a heads up about what to expect—and when you can expect it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Are druid forms going to be updated in the patch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Wait, partially responded to? Where was that? I've been trying to get an answer for over a week.
    Quoting you in case you missed it, but :

Warglaive

The Warglaive rewarded in the events leading up to Legion launch will be Bind on Account.
    From the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Quoting you in case you missed it, but :

From the front page.
    Yeah, the system worked, I saw that a while ago. Thanks though!