Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Sadly yeah it's 110 locked

off topic.. the only complaint I really have right meow: AWFUL mana issues in rando bg's.. I used to be OK on mana.. now I'm totally rekt and plagued with mana issues, slow cast times, and the sheer amount of CC/Interrupts stacked against me as a healer.. again I'm not some R1, but uhhhh, when you were doing fine in rando bg's prior, and now you run out of mana like.. every few minutes of massive healing. Sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidosounds View Post
    Arrivederci

"A fool and his money...are lucky to get together in the first place." Blizz is happy to relieve them of any excess they may have.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    "A fool and his money...are lucky to get together in the first place." Blizz is happy to relieve them of any excess they may have.
    That's why I haven't payed for my game time in like 4 months

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why I haven't payed for my game time in like 4 months
    But you've grinded the gold for tokens right? Time is money, friend, so in that sense you've paid for it. Even if it were totally F2P I don't know how anyone things this steaming pile is worth playing.

Cao, I don't even want to fight, I am enjoying this game, and I also had a TON of complains, but at the end of the day, Blizzard is a private company, and although it takes into consideration some player feedback, It'll never be perfect.

I hate to be "That guy" but if this game doesn't make you happy anymore, leave a well constructed feedback with good intentions besides just saying "this shit sucks" and if nothing changes to your liking, maybe find a game that makes you happier(?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Cao, I don't even want to fight, I am enjoying this game, and I also had a TON of complains, but at the end of the day, Blizzard is a private company, and although it takes into consideration some player feedback, It'll never be perfect.

I hate to be "That guy" but if this game doesn't make you happy anymore, leave a well constructed feedback with good intentions besides just saying "this shit sucks" and if nothing changes to your liking, maybe find a game that makes you happier(?)
    Not looking to fight with you here either, but I've written reams of well-constructed feedback on various sites, including here, on official Blizz forums, and to in-game GM's when there was a problem, complete with links, numbers, videos, and various facts. It all goes ignored or you're replied to with long-winded BS and outright lies if it doesn't fit with Blizzes profit agenda. I've been 30-day banned from Blizz forums for telling the facts about cheats/bots, for example. They just don't want people to know how complicit they are with that whole mess.

At the end of the day it's the product I paid for, and we all did, which by the way pays their salaries. It's not just "Blizzes game". One therefore has the right to expect a good gaming experience like when they bought the game, not one that's changed constantly to suit their own greedy motives with PR spin behind it to try to justify, or when scumlord cheaters are allowed to ruin the game for many, year after year. Problem is, being a subscription game you can't use the product you purchased unless you keep paying the sub (or grinding for tokens), or roll F2P lvl 20s.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2016-07-20 at 11:21 PM.