CSI: Miami - Comic Book Character Names Used

I am currently watching CSI: Miami for the first time, and in one of the episodes they have a junkie named Doug Ramsey. That caught my attention, because that is not a common combo of name+last name. That's an X-Men character who debuted in New Mutants.

Now I just saw another victim going by the name Felicia Hardy. Now I was like: WTF? lol

Doug Ramsey -- AKA Cypher (X-Men, New Mutants, X-Force, X-Factor) (CSI: Miami - Season 3, Ep. 10 - After the Fall)
    Felicia Hardy -- AKA The Black Cat (Spider-Man) (CSI: Miami - Season 4, Ep 5. Three-way)

I wonder if I missed other ones prior to Season 4. Kinda funny they use comic book characters for victims, or suspects.

Update: I have checked some of the episodes. It's indeed a trend.

Scott Eric Sommer (Scott Summers AKA Cyclops, X-Men) (CSI: Miami - Season 1, Ep. 1 Golden Parachute)

John Walker (John Walker AKA U.S. Agent, Captain America) (CSI: Miami - Season 2, Ep. 4 Death Grip)
    Last edited by Medievaldragon; 2016-07-16 at 01:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medievaldragon View Post
    Doug Ramsey (* 3rd oktcober 1934) is an US-american journalist and jazz author
    Scott Erik Sommer is an american producer (ie TV SHOW Pan AM)
    John Walker was a Scottish grocer, who originated what would become one of the world's most famous whisky brand names, Johnnie Walker
    But sure if you are looking for pattern you will find one
    and its Erik with a K -> http://www.bhplayhouse.com/index.php...d=686&cf_id=24
    Last edited by mmoc25fb373f9a; 2016-07-16 at 01:45 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seem like names that would be common though. I personally know 4 different John Walkers in RL, and a Scott Summers.