Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    The most scared of positions, the pub reserve keeper. Is a timeless mantle that should be worn with pride, every sunday league team should have one. Thank god that was the most grainy video feed possible though. Englands elite tucking into a pie is not what HD cameras were made for.

Also anyone that wants to watch a masterclass in downplaying the media and slowly getting rid of dead weight, take notes from mourinho's treatment with Rooney and his "illnesses" this season.

Rooney is on death row, that's for sure.

Jose has handled him well. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the one leaking teams though

Well I mean it's about time Rooney goes now isn't it? I'll always respect the man for what he did for several seasons, and I would argue that when he was at his best (however long that was), he truly was one of the best players in the world for a little while. But similar to Ronaldinho, that peak was followed by disappointments and the last 3 or 4 years have been dreadful. He would probably do an OK job at a West Brom or Stoke where you can get away with only running around and putting in the work rate, but we kinda need some form of end product and he hasn't given us that in a long time.

Since SAF left it has been a continuing trend of "Can the new manager fire up Rooney again?" with Moyes being first out (who had Rooney in Everton), then LVG and now Mourinho, and I can't say Rooney has gotten any better.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the same time, his presence in the lockerroom has been constantly praised by both coach and players.

His impact on the pitch has diminished but he's still an dressing room leader.

Meanwhile anyone seen this bullshit over the Sutton reserve keeper? I feel for the bloke, if a bookie made an 8/1 bet I'd eat a pie to take the piss out of me I'd eat one too to make them poorer.

Getting investigated for bet fixing and having to resign from the team? God I hate our press at times.

The most cringe thing I've ever seen in Football:

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/834116987664089089

Oh look, booing UEFA again - yet they all come and watch the game.

Fucking hell City.
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2017-02-21 at 07:43 PM.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    How many times a season do you need to post this?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Citeh still booing the Champions league anthem.

If you don't want to be in it give us your spot, cunts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    How many times a season do you need to post this?
    not enough.
    might even post it again later if we beat brentford. watch this space!!

Deleted
    Monaco are a team of youngsters bar Falcao and Moutinho.

But Jesus are they good. Be amazed if Citeh keep them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Monaco are a team of youngsters bar Falcao and Moutinho.

But Jesus are they good. Be amazed if Citeh keep them out.
    I'm going to guess something like 3-2 for City judging by the first few minutes.

Deleted
    Bernado Silva is world class.
    Has been all season.

Exciting game

now watch it end up 0-0

Deleted
    Got a score draw on for the Citeh game.

Monaco pressing high as a muthafucka.

- - - Updated - - -

PS Steve McManaman is brain damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Bernado Silva is world class.
    Has been all season.
    'Must buy' in FM

Deleted
    Aguero has gone to piss.
    Pep's put his confidence in the shitter.

- - - Updated - - -

Good goal, but Sterling's ahead of the ball - should have been offside.

Aguero has gone to piss.
    Pep's put his confidence in the shitter.
    Aguero is a big boy, he needs to play out of it and he'll have plenty time now that Gabriel Jesus is out for a while

Deleted
    Sidebe won't last the 90

Deleted
    Badoom.

Away goal.

Deleted
    Equalizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzer

Saul with a great goal for Atletico. And Griezmann adds a second goal after great work by Gameiro