Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    dpends on the game. Couches tend to be to far from the tv for me. If its a fps where im doing more than the storymode ill most likely play sitting on the edge of a seat up close.
    maybe it depends on how big the TV is? then again, I have my couch like 4 feet away, give or take, so its relatively close.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I simply bought a reclinable office chair with a grated back so i don't sweat (i suffer even at warm temperatures) which is comfortable enough and has arms support - i can get decently away from the pc if i play with the gamepad while getting near if i use M/K combo.

Imho there's no need for an overpriced piece of furniture. I just bought the Steam Link to play the gamepad/"console" games on the couch for this exact reason (plus i can stream any kind of content from my pc this way).
    pretty much though my TV is on the opposite side of the house from computer room/office. we just have a couch because its for gaming AND watching movies with my SO, so comfortable cuddle capable sitting was the priority. as a plus - becasue there's so much space, can stretch out and snuggle with blankets when playing. almost enough to convert me to pure console gaming. almost :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    There's Wal-Mart and target in Alaska?

Sorry but how high is your TV?
    Yes. we have most places you know and are not that different.

Buut we do get royally fucked shipping wise
    As to the OP I think best buy has had gaming chairs once or twice I am fairly certain I have seen them at at least one store up here.

What you want is something like this. //imgcomfort.com/au/product/nordic-21/ (I don't have link privileges, so just repair the url.)

Padded low arm support, swivel and recline with independent foot rest. The swivel is important because with your feet on the floor or footrest and therefore anchored you tend to naturally micro swivel which keeps your neck more active and reduces stiffness building over time. Thats my experience anyway.

10+ Year Old Account

I have one of these badboys. Super comfy for console peasanting gaming, and folds neatly. Not that exact model, but in the same style.

Also nice because there's enough room for the cat to snuggle up if I scoot to one side.

I use one from ikea, really good but that's for pc gaming i would go with a good couch for console gaming.

That exact Ikea chair is really good value for money.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

15+ Year Old Account
    So I saw this thread and thought about my own situation. I currently have an executive office chair that has back support all the way up to my neck, but not for my head.

But what I'm really looking for is a PC gaming chair that has good arm support, maybe even something that cradles your arms as you put them on the arm rests. I have a condition in my left arm that makes it pretty hard to find any normal office chair that is comfortable, and have been looking for a PC gaming chair that might fit my needs. I'm just hesitant to buy anything online since I won't get to sit in it first.

Any recommendations?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"