Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Yeah, yeah, cold countries with lot's of white people.
    A lot of them don't understand they are more racially homogenous than places like the US and Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Finland still has very low crime rate despite teh muslems.

Maybe we are just better at integrating people into our society than some others?
    Uh oh, that doesn't seem to fit the conservatives narrative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Maybe we are just better at integrating people into our society than some others?
    Maybe it's too cold for the muslims, they would rather snuggle up and stay warm

Meanwhile in France

Or perhaps its because the entire Muslim population is a mere 50,000 in Finland.

London alone is approaching 1 million Muslims.

Finland would crumble at its knees with those kinds of numbers. You dont have anywhere near enough policing to control the social rioting that fast mass multiculturalism often produces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Meanwhile in France
    The France guy seems to have been the purchasable sort rather than any sort of devout.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Tennisace. Dont you ever get tired of your progressive wanking in front of us?

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Ahaha true that.

It's like if they say something all the time it somehow makes it real
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

“Second is a very impressive performance,’ Green said in an interview. “It does in a way dispel this myth that it’s only the Nordic countries that can do well on social progress.”

Now we just need a non-white majority country

- - - Updated - - -

You dont have that many... But I bet they commit disproportionately more crime

But I dont have to guess. Interpol has the most wanted criminals by country.

http://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted

Sweden's is even worse

http://www.interpol.int/notice/searc...100/(search)/1
    Last edited by dholland662; 2016-07-17 at 07:06 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to move to japan where they don't give a shit about any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Not true in Canada. Get your facts straight.
    Not yet. Trudeau is reducing skilled immigration for more unskilled immigration.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/06/af...ferent-values/

HEHEHEHEHHE

There is really nothing about Canada that makes it different than, say, Sweden was a decade ago. Sweden was the vaunted bastion of "muh leftism" and progressives could not stop bringing it up...

Now... they've stopped I have noticed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I can't wait to move to japan where they don't give a shit about any of this.
    Nah, Nippon Kaigi controls the country now according to the fearful people. SOON ALL FOREIGNERS SHALL BE EXPUNGED.

being somewhat ironic but the trajectory Japan is on is obvious

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lynseyvw View Post
    If Canada is so socially progressive, then why does it not have a free movement of labour policy instead of the closed border cherry pick system it currently uses hmmmmmm?

Social progressive list debunked right there.

Your index list is meaningless.

Thank you.

/bows
    Because diversity is bad. Skilled diversity not so bad.

Canadians themselves, humorously, dont know that their immigration system is like this. I guess it means they cant virtue signal.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/dive...eference-list/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    "The executive director of the Social Progress Initiative, Michael Green said: "Our data shows that economic growth is generally a good thing."

They needed data to realize this?

- - - Updated - - -

There is no country in the world that doesn't allow Muslims in. The US might become the first one though, if the carpet guy wins the elections!
    Most countries dont actually. Japan and Korea I believe have an outright ban on it.

Others arent targets for Islamic immigration but would not accept it.

Mexico for instance has ABSURDLY tough immigration laws on their southern border. If they received a lot of pakistanis they would act the same way

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    “Second is a very impressive performance,’ Green said in an interview. “It does in a way dispel this myth that it’s only the Nordic countries that can do well on social progress.”

Now we just need a non-white majority country

- - - Updated - - -

You dont have that many... But I bet they commit disproportionately more crime

But I dont have to guess. Interpol has the most wanted criminals by country.

http://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted

Sweden's is even worse

http://www.interpol.int/notice/searc...100/(search)/1
    My brilliant fact finding shant be ignored
    Last edited by dholland662; 2016-07-17 at 07:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most countries dont actually. Japan and Korea I believe have an outright ban on it.

Others arent targets for Islamic immigration but would not accept it.

Mexico for instance has ABSURDLY tough immigration laws on their southern border. If they received a lot of pakistanis they would act the same way
    Doesn't seem that way, really:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Japan
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Korea
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mexico

When I traveled to Japan often, I read quite a bit on their immigration laws, and I don't remember anything about any bans based on anything, except, I believe, criminal records and special cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    It seems a lot of the top countries are allowing muslims in, and in many cases said muslims commit rapes and other crimes on their native populations. Are these countries doing this just so they can rank higher on this meaningless Social Progress Index? Does this help them feel better about themselves? lol
    Yes of course. I mean that sounds perfectly reasonable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Great time to be from Scandinavia.
    Finland isnt part of Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark), but Fennoscandinavia.

As a scandinavian, im picky like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Yeah, yeah, cold countries with lot's of white people.

Don't forget, all these progressive countries have seal clubbing in common, Denmark even lets you club seals and dolphins. I guess when your country is totally content and full of smug people. The only way to let loose is to club some seals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Don't forget, all these progressive countries have seal clubbing in common, Denmark even lets you club seals and dolphins. I guess when your country is totally content and full of smug people. The only way to let loose is to club some seals.

Can't tell if serious.

Deleted
    The secret is actually clubbing seals makes you a better and more progressive person. We have yearly events where we round up any hardcore conservatives or religious people and put them in cages with rapid baby seals and the only way out is to club them all. It is something in the act of killing something so pure and cute, that pretty much reverts the hardcore conservative rational to irrational progressiveness and such.

Gotta club 'em all!

Also they are freaking asking for it, just laying there on the beach all defenseless and cute, just inviting you with their dark black eyes to club them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    Finland isnt part of Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark), but Fennoscandinavia.
    Fennoscandia would be a more appropriate term, but just say Nordic countries and you're 100% accurate.

You haven't seen what preceded that picture, nor what follows. You didn't see the hundreds of people that seal and his friends ripped into shreds, or how it obliterates the man in the next frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Canadas' closed border immigration system is regressive.

Tennisace doesn't even realise, well, he does now.

But won't reply to anyone who tells him.

Ooooops.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lynseyvw View Post
    If Canada is so socially progressive, then why does it not have a free movement of labour policy instead of the closed border cherry pick system it currently uses hmmmmmm?

Social progressive list debunked right there.

Your index list is meaningless.

Thank you.

/bows

You know just because we aren't 100% perfect in every area, doesn't mean that literally our ENTIRE country looks at yours and frowns... laughs... pitys... See when people talk about "Progress" they usually mean the tackling and solving of very human issues that common sense would dictate to be important.

So yes, go ahead and scour the internet for articles criticizing the very few areas where Canada has work left to do...

At least our mothers aren't dying from cancer because we can't afford to pay for treatment.

You see? It's all about measuring what we have... as to what we don't have...

What are you even talking about? There are muslims here