Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    The boogeyman DF. Oh, no, someone supports them. How scary. You must be wetting yourself in fear.
    Fear? I think pity would describe it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I'm not sure I understand the story. A Somali kid goes on Hajj (becomes more religious), comes back, his class has a debate about Islam, he didn't like someone else's opinions on Islam (to the point of advocating death to those who infuriate him), so he was tempted to go to Syria to fight with ISIS. Because he felt rejected by the West because his mother died at the same time as a criminal investigation.

So the answer is what, not to discuss the negatives to Islam? Did the program actually work? Is this person more tolerant and liberal? The guy actually advocated wiping out an entire group who disagrees with him for religion after going on Hajj and becoming more infused with religion... is anyone surprised he had questionable behavior?
    Ray, the article only covers like 15% of the actual articles written in danish / swedish / norwegian over the last couple of years, and the writer have no idea what its all about, its like he found something on reddit, and took what was written there and wrote an article based on it :- /

Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    Yeah but to this story belongs the fact that Aarhus harbors the Grimhoej mosque, which is a regular snake-pit. Hundreds attend it every week, and no less than about 25-30 young attenders from that mosque have gone off to join.. can you guess which organization?
    That's one place to start looking for extremists and potential terrorists, but so far the government hasn't really done anything about it. The government has, in fact, for a very long time supported the place and its "Quran schools" and "youth clubs". Link: http://stiften.dk/indland/aarhus-byr...skud-til-moske
    In their defense, they are starting to reconsider but that is not OK at all, since its never exactly been a secret what they are doing out there. Plenty of recordings have come out from the sermons they hold.
    That's what people need to understand about Aarhus. It's not only a safe haven for extremists, the government is in fact so soft that it is guilty of supporting the damn thing.
    Have you not read the article? They've had shrinking numbers of people going to Syria. Last year it was 1 (!) person going to Syria. If that isn't a proof that their concept works, then I don't know what is...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Didn't you start with the self-hating bullshit?
    Whenever I see that argument I just know we're dealing with someone who has absolutely no clue.
    Ah, you mean like slinging around "xenophobic" like it's the end all be all argument?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiaranh View Post
    Ah, you mean like slinging around "xenophobic" like it's the end all be all argument?
    Hold on... you claim youre not xenophobe after claiming "non danish will never be danish to us"?
    Not only you're ignorant in your claims but youre also coward enough that you refuse to back em up?
    Whoa.. some people this "Danish nation" ahahahah

It kind of reminds me how giving someone a prison record for a relatively minor offense can screw them over for life. If you don't give people a chance to integrate and be functional members of society, then they won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It kind of reminds me how giving someone a prison record for a relatively minor offense can screw them over for life. If you don't give people a chance to integrate and be functional members of society, then they won't.
    That's exactly what happens, in terms of social dynamics. People don't want them to be a part of normal social groups at all, so they grab onto the only ones that will accept them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    I remember a documentary about the same thing in France. How a radicalized man who planned a trip to Irak said he felt "tricked" and saw better now.

10 years later that same man enter Charlie Hebdo with his AK47 and kill 12 people. I want to believe, but I wont.
    We had a similar thing here in Sweden were the son in law of Helena benaouda the head of the muslim councile here in Sweden got caught doing terrorist stuff and ended up in guantanamo.
    And the feminazi crowd were all omg poor him this is terrible.

And he is like a hero for feminazi media here when he gets released, but guess what he do with his freedom and hero status yes you guess right he gets caught again for the same shit and feminazi media keep going with their propaganda that its a mistake all over again.

And he apparently got caught a third time doing terrorist shit after that.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by mmoc737d4c7b6a; 2016-07-19 at 08:55 PM.