Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Its time to end SWTOR.
    I'd be sad but would understand it.

Since I'm subbed (to finish the latest story) I'm ROFLstomping my way through my favorite stories again. Juggernaut/ Guardian game play is just awesome IMO, it's not replicated in any other game, I'd miss being a saber wielding Force throwing Juggernaut =(

I hope BioWare can fix this game, or at least pump out new expansions at a decent rate to keep it alive. It isn't a bad game IMO, it just suffers from a complete lack of end game activities. Even the new Galactic Command system, which is a steaming pile of shit, wouldn't be so bad if they just had new content that people could do to work their way through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    It isn't a bad game IMO, it just suffers from a complete lack of end game activities. Even the new Galactic Command system, which is a steaming pile of shit, wouldn't be so bad if they just had new content that people could do to work their way through it.
    Coincidentally, had they not rolled out level scaling/tacticals like they did last expansion (in an attempt to give MMO players something beyond single player story) and instead rolled it out this expansion, we'd likely see far fewer complaints about the lack of new content (i.e. UPRISINGS AND THAT'S IT, ENJOY SUCKAS!). But this is again, indicative of extremely poor longterm planning on the part of BioWare, as well as them being wildly out of touch with their userbase. They honestly feel like they're constantly on their back foot reacting to whatever the latest community outcry is, rather than making any attempts to actually start walking forward.

I've stopped at Makeb on my non-force users and I find myself wishing that I'd done that with my other characters as well. I'm a lot happier pretending that the timeskip and Zakuul story never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Coincidentally, had they not rolled out level scaling/tacticals like they did last expansion (in an attempt to give MMO players something beyond single player story) and instead rolled it out this expansion, we'd likely see far fewer complaints about the lack of new content (i.e. UPRISINGS AND THAT'S IT, ENJOY SUCKAS!). But this is again, indicative of extremely poor longterm planning on the part of BioWare, as well as them being wildly out of touch with their userbase. They honestly feel like they're constantly on their back foot reacting to whatever the latest community outcry is, rather than making any attempts to actually start walking forward.
    Everything I've seen points to them wanting to make the entire original world and all the work they put into it still relevant years later rather than taking the time and effort to actually create new end game stuff. Everything up to this point has affected the foundation of the game, and it's a super strong, amazing foundation at this point. Level scaling on planets so you get level appropriate xp for all missions is amazing IMO for various reasons, updating the leveling experience flow from a missions standpoint (character and planet story only, got rid of a bazillion side quests) as well as updating the class/ ability system is great, the companion update was awesome, Heroics being more challenging than normal quests and being a great way to level up and gear up regardless of your character level is cool....all of these things just strengthen the base game and don't really do anything to expand it. Now if they could just stop fucking around with the foundation and actually build on top of it this game would be able to finally reach it's full potential.

It's like they have this amazing theme park with really great rides, but they never add more, they just keep tweaking and painting and rebranding....without even really changing the ride. It's the same rides, they're just a little smoother, a little nicer with a few more bells and whistles. Give me a new fucking ride!

Thankfully I still enjoy WZs in this game more than any other MMO, so I can always come back and play them no matter what else they add. And the only upside of CP is that pvp is actually a great way to gear up for once.

The lack of new planets and FPs is pretty shocking, though. Spending resources on new Ops is probably a mistake, but they do need some new FPs.
    A better way to think about Casual v Hardcore: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...asual-Hardcore