Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Alliance Legion Druid, Lore related (Antlers and Beards?)

So, in Legion, well captain the Class Hall and once you've finished a certain amount of quests and progressed to a certain point, the title "Archdruid" is earned.
    What I still miss to this point, for Nightelves at least, is the option to have a long, flowing beard (with or without leaves in them) or the ability to grow Antlers.
    The flowing beard was on the cover of the initial, vanilla WoW (not to mention countless of Art, and in games too!
    As for the Antlers, famous Broll Bearmantle grew a pair of stunning Antlers. (I'm aware this was extremely rare)

Sure, using Cenarion Helm will give some similar look, but is a bit lackluster, in my opinion. :P
    Any ideas? Thoughts?

Deleted
    My Nelf will be gender changed to female just because of this, honestly. It always bothered me (I like my male characters to be "old" looking), so if I'm switching mains to druid I might as well switch it up.

Would be nice if there was a visual change like this for druids but also for every class, and it would only show if we had our class hall title selected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Would be nice if there was a visual change like this for druids but also for every class, and it would only show if we had our class hall title selected.
    paladins still waiting for visible librams ;-) (okay the one set has one attached to the belt, which is totally cool and i still use it only becauzse of that ^^)

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhany View Post
    paladins still waiting for visible librams ;-) (okay the one set has one attached to the belt, which is totally cool and i still use it only becauzse of that ^^)
    I believe Holy Paladins will get a Huge Hammer, along with a Libram, in Legion.

Khatix, I agree. But I guess it's difficult to arrange that. I mean, what to give Mages, Warlocks, Hunters? *shrug*