Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    No boss that i Know of can be stunned. Interrupted yah, not stunned.

Anyway, anyone else notice our imps do less damage? Does swarms of the Black Harvest not cover pet damage?
    I meant the Adds at the Bosses.

Sephuz gives you with 7.2 a flat 2% more haste and 10% movementspeed

Anyway, anyone else notice our imps do less damage? Does swarms of the Black Harvest not cover pet damage?
    My imps are doing the same amount of damage. Maybe you've changed something?

http://i.imgur.com/ZGA76IF.png

http://i.imgur.com/xP1VoyC.png

Deleted
    Does the Talent boost all pets or just our guardian Felguard?

Imps /dreads/DG/service felguard are not pet so dont get buffed by the new 20% trait (the 4/4 one)
    Last edited by Shadowswann; 2017-03-29 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowswann View Post
    Imps /dreads/DG/service felguard are not pet so dont get buffed by the new 20% trait
    If this is actually happening it sounds like a bug
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

My bad ,Service felguard seems to be affected according to disscusions on warlock s discord

so uh do i get the new traits asap ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, with the new perks, I have to wonder if SC is gonna go far ahead of DB after the new getting all the new perks. Anyone know if the sim is updated for this?

Is it just me or doomshard is now not working properly, sometimes the doom tick trackers are accurate and sometimes doom just tick several seconds after the timer reaches 0(it is making me overcap like crazy with t19 2pc).

Quote Originally Posted by Ibanism View Post
    Is it just me or doomshard is now not working properly, sometimes the doom tick trackers are accurate and sometimes doom just tick several seconds after the timer reaches 0(it is making me overcap like crazy with t19 2pc).
    Yeah I've had similar issues. The timers are more of a suggestion than anything for Demo right now. I am using the weakaura implementation of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibanism View Post
    IIRC the dev of DoomShards no longer plays WoW actively; might not be really interested in maintaining dev if that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    Yeah I've had similar issues. The timers are more of a suggestion than anything for Demo right now. I am using the weakaura implementation of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    IIRC the dev of DoomShards no longer plays WoW actively; might not be really interested in maintaining dev if that is the case.
    Just wanna knnow do you guys mind sharing some Doom tick tract WA? I've been using Doomshard all this time and have no idea how to find that even after scroll through this thread several times (only found the all in one WA Woz made for us all, Thx Not! without you we wouldn't survive lol).

So what's the current go-to M+ build?

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    So what's the current go-to M+ build?
    If it's fortified I play Implosion+SC, if it's not I just play brainddead 4-button Affliction Seeds, it's too OP even tho I dont have affli legendaries.

Hi guys, has anyone else using the new trait Jaws of Shadow noticed that in encounters with multiple enemies dreadbite is more often than not cast on a random enemy rather than the target whom the spell was actually cast on? I've been testing it over the last 2 days, the dreadstalkers appear to be casting it 'midflight' on the first target in range. I'm finding the debuff on adds consistently in fights such as Rokmora and the first boss of EoA. Has anyone else noticed this?

Quote Originally Posted by Feldy View Post
    Hi guys, has anyone else using the new trait Jaws of Shadow noticed that in encounters with multiple enemies dreadbite is more often than not cast on a random enemy rather than the target whom the spell was actually cast on? I've been testing it over the last 2 days, the dreadstalkers appear to be casting it 'midflight' on the first target in range. I'm finding the debuff on adds consistently in fights such as Rokmora and the first boss of EoA. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Non-controlled pet AI has been pretty horrendous throughout the xpac. My doomguard would continue to attack Helya after she had submerged instead of switching targets to what I was currently attacking, for example.

Deleted
    Ive been playing around with the talent builds for mythic+, having got the belt legendary, it feels counter productive when im imploding if mobs are living long enough for doom to tick, wouldnt using impending doom talent be more beneficial, still running with soul conduit, if you are trying to do as much dmg as possible in the dungeon. then on the last row, picking between the talents feels hard to see what does the best damage wise on the trash.

How are the sims looking for IF vs Thal'kiel's Ascendance? I get my 42nd point tomorrow and not sure what to roll with. leaning towards IF.

Deleted
    How are the sims looking for IF vs Thal'kiel's Ascendance? I get my 42nd point tomorrow and not sure what to roll with. leaning towards IF.
    I have it. On star augur Mythic it did arund 16 mln some what 4-7% so its decent trait. while my imps did arund 120mln including imps from improved dreadstalkers trait. Dont have new simcraft yet so cant tell u how it looks there but its decent trait i would say it some what slightly better result then geting 10% dmg for imps. U can cheack warcraft logs and look there how much it did for people with this trait. Its not in difrent seciton but it shows as part of pets dmg.

Deleted
    Btw, simmed a little using wowhead artifact calculator, it seems that ST wise (I mean pure ST) with the new golden trait Power trip+Soul Conduit sim much more than HoD+Demonbolt, also PT+SC greatly improve the value of IF relics.
    The reason behind this i guess is that imps become something like 42% of your total damage and Thalkiel Ascendance has more pets to proc from. I'll continue testing as i get mi own golden trait.

EDIT: noticed right now that is happening also in not's sims. I think, if nothing changes, that with t20 SI+PT+SC will be really nasty single target wise.
    Last edited by mmoc32180327d2; 2017-04-04 at 02:29 PM.