Page 75 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinuvial View Post
    So how would the relics change after the IF nerf? Would IF be more in line with the other ones?

And how does this change, if at all, the choice between IMP Doom vs IMP Dogs? I do like the idea of faster doom ticks (getting imps would be the minor bonus for me).
    They'll likely still remain the best, the gap will just be closed significantly. Right now, IF relics are better than like everything else unless the new relic is 20 ilvls or some absurd amount higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Make instant-doggies baseline and we'll be good.

Either instant doggies or instant DE

Quote Originally Posted by dmon83 View Post
    Make instant-doggies baseline and we'll be good.
    I always try to pvp tag me whenever I can for the instant dreadstakers.

Homophobia is so gay.

I really wish they could find a way to put more value into things other than Haste. It's flat out ridiculous how much better Demo feels with a high Haste build, how necessary stupidly high Haste is to achieve good numbers, and how terrible other secondaries are in comparison.

It's one thing to prefer certain secondaries. But there's a problem when Haste is like a 1.7 weight to a 1 from Int then a drop off thereafter. Numbers may not be exact but you get the point. Haste is so immensely better than the other stats that it really screws the feeling of getting better gear. Destruction loves Haste. Destruction doesn't feel like utter trash and perform terribly if it doesn't get it on every slot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Seems like Wakener got no love here, I have it and hope my next leggo be shoulder, Both head and ring make a great pair with shoulder but I love my 10m tkc on dungeon pull, they are both close in numbers but the only thing that bugs me is if I equip head+shoulder I got to swap the Chronomatic chest out for tier piece which is annoying.

Also I believe Krosus log u guys talking about has 137 million imp dmg in it not 110 since imp dmg from IDS didn't get included in imp dmg, so you are looking at 8.24% nerf of 137 million which is 11.3m dmg loss vs 13.7m dmg gain from HoG buff which is still a buff.

It still comes down to what secondary stat you got in your gear (crit va mas since haste with no doubt our primary stat lol)
    Last edited by Ibanism; 2017-04-21 at 11:23 PM.

Hi again. No one answered my question about tracking doom ticks with talant Hand of Doom - it's because there is no way to do it? And the only way is to track your shards that you already have? It feels painfull when you can't track packs of imps and shards on bosses like Botanic...I'll be very thankful if someone could help with this problem.

It may be worth adding legendary combinations including the so-called "non-dps" legendaries. I ran a simulation using the mythic nighthold gearset in your sims, Wilfred's & Sephuz's as legendaries, and the talent set 3201022. It came out with 1015236 dps, which is between Wilfred's & Sin'dorei and Feretory & Wilfred's. Below is the profile

warlock="Sephuz's & Wilfred's"
    level=110
    race=gnome
    role=spell
    position=back
    talents=3201022
    artifact=37:0:0:0:0:1170:1:1171:3:1172:3:1173:3:1174:3:1175:3:1176:3:1177:3:1178:3:1179:3: 1180:1:1181:1:1182:1:1183:1:1184:1:1185:1:1354:1:1391:1:1605:4:1606:1:1607:1:1712:1
    spec=demonology

# Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.
    actions.precombat=flask,type=whispered_pact
    actions.precombat+=/food,type=azshari_salad
    actions.precombat+=/summon_pet,if=!talent.grimoire_of_supremacy.enabled&(!talent.grimoire_of_sacrifice.enabled |buff.demonic_power.down)
    actions.precombat+=/summon_infernal,if=talent.grimoire_of_supremacy.enabled&artifact.lord_of_flames.rank>0
    actions.precombat+=/summon_infernal,if=talent.grimoire_of_supremacy.enabled&active_enemies>1
    actions.precombat+=/summon_doomguard,if=talent.grimoire_of_supremacy.enabled&active_enemies=1&artifact.lord_of _flames.rank=0
    actions.precombat+=/augmentation,type=defiled
    actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
    actions.precombat+=/potion,name=prolonged_power
    actions.precombat+=/demonic_empowerment
    actions.precombat+=/demonbolt,if=talent.demonbolt.enabled
    actions.precombat+=/shadow_bolt,if=!talent.demonbolt.enabled

# Executed every time the actor is available.
    actions=implosion,if=wild_imp_remaining_duration<=action.shadow_bolt.execute_time&(buff.de monic_synergy.remains|talent.soul_conduit.enabled|(!talent.soul_conduit.enabled&spell_targ ets.implosion>1)|wild_imp_count<=4)
    actions+=/implosion,if=prev_gcd.1.hand_of_guldan&((wild_imp_remaining_duration<=3&buff.demonic_syner gy.remains)|(wild_imp_remaining_duration<=4&spell_targets.implosion>2))
    actions+=/shadowflame,if=((debuff.shadowflame.stack>0&remains<action.shadow_bolt.cast_time+travel_ti me)|(charges=2&soul_shard<5))&spell_targets.demonwrath<5
    actions+=/service_pet
    actions+=/summon_doomguard,if=!talent.grimoire_of_supremacy.enabled&spell_targets.infernal_awakening <=2&(target.time_to_die>180|target.health.pct<=20|target.time_to_die<30|equipped.132369)
    actions+=/summon_infernal,if=!talent.grimoire_of_supremacy.enabled&spell_targets.infernal_awakening> 2
    actions+=/summon_doomguard,if=talent.grimoire_of_supremacy.enabled&spell_targets.summon_infernal=1&e quipped.132379&!cooldown.sindorei_spite_icd.remains
    actions+=/summon_infernal,if=talent.grimoire_of_supremacy.enabled&spell_targets.summon_infernal>1&eq uipped.132379&!cooldown.sindorei_spite_icd.remains
    actions+=/call_dreadstalkers,if=(!talent.summon_darkglare.enabled|talent.power_trip.enabled)&(spell_ targets.implosion<3|!talent.implosion.enabled)
    actions+=/hand_of_guldan,if=soul_shard>=4&!talent.summon_darkglare.enabled
    actions+=/summon_darkglare,if=prev_gcd.1.hand_of_guldan|prev_gcd.1.call_dreadstalkers|talent.power_t rip.enabled
    actions+=/summon_darkglare,if=cooldown.call_dreadstalkers.remains>5&soul_shard<3
    actions+=/summon_darkglare,if=cooldown.call_dreadstalkers.remains<=action.summon_darkglare.cast_time &(soul_shard>=3|soul_shard>=1&buff.demonic_calling.react)
    actions+=/call_dreadstalkers,if=talent.summon_darkglare.enabled&(spell_targets.implosion<3|!talent.i mplosion.enabled)&(cooldown.summon_darkglare.remains>2|prev_gcd.1.summon_darkglare|cooldow n.summon_darkglare.remains<=action.call_dreadstalkers.cast_time&soul_shard>=3|cooldown.sum mon_darkglare.remains<=action.call_dreadstalkers.cast_time&soul_shard>=1&buff.demonic_call ing.react)
    actions+=/hand_of_guldan,if=(soul_shard>=3&prev_gcd.1.call_dreadstalkers)|soul_shard>=5|(soul_shard> =4&cooldown.summon_darkglare.remains>2)
    actions+=/demonic_empowerment,if=(((talent.power_trip.enabled&(!talent.implosion.enabled|spell_targe ts.demonwrath<=1))|!talent.implosion.enabled|(talent.implosion.enabled&!talent.soul_condui t.enabled&spell_targets.demonwrath<=3))&(wild_imp_no_de>3|prev_gcd.1.hand_of_guldan))|(pre v_gcd.1.hand_of_guldan&wild_imp_no_de=0&wild_imp_remaining_duration<=0)|(prev_gcd.1.implos ion&wild_imp_no_de>0)
    actions+=/demonic_empowerment,if=dreadstalker_no_de>0|darkglare_no_de>0|doomguard_no_de>0|infernal_n o_de>0|service_no_de>0
    actions+=/doom,cycle_targets=1,if=!talent.hand_of_doom.enabled&target.time_to_die>duration&(!ticking |remains<duration*0.3)
    actions+=/arcane_torrent
    actions+=/berserking
    actions+=/blood_fury
    actions+=/soul_harvest
    actions+=/potion,name=prolonged_power,if=buff.soul_harvest.remains|target.time_to_die<=70|trinket.pr oc.any.react
    actions+=/shadowflame,if=charges=2&spell_targets.demonwrath<5
    actions+=/thalkiels_consumption,if=(dreadstalker_remaining_duration>execute_time|talent.implosion.en abled&spell_targets.implosion>=3)&wild_imp_count>3&wild_imp_remaining_duration>execute_tim e
    actions+=/life_tap,if=mana.pct<=30
    actions+=/demonwrath,chain=1,interrupt=1,if=spell_targets.demonwrath>=3
    actions+=/demonwrath,moving=1,chain=1,interrupt=1
    actions+=/demonbolt
    actions+=/shadow_bolt
    actions+=/life_tap

head=eyes_of_azjaqir,id=138314,bonus_id=3518
    neck=radiant_string_of_scorpid_eyes,id=140898,bonus_id=3445,enchant_id=5437
    shoulders=pauldrons_of_azjaqir,id=138323,bonus_id=3518
    back=astromancers_greatcloak,id=140909,bonus_id=3518,enchant_id=5436
    chest=robes_of_fluctuating_energy,id=140848,bonus_id=3445
    wrists=woven_lasher_tendril_bracers,id=140886,bonus_id=3518
    hands=clutch_of_azjaqir,id=138311,bonus_id=3518
    waist=manari_skullbuckled_cinch,id=140887,bonus_id=3518
    legs=leggings_of_azjaqir,id=138317,bonus_id=3518
    feet=perpetually_muddy_sandals,id=140854,bonus_id=3445
    finger1=wilfreds_sigil_of_superior_summoning,id=132369,ilevel=940,gem_id=130220,enchant_id =5428
    finger2=sephuzs_secret,id=132452,bonus_id=3529/3530/1811,gems=150haste,enchant=200haste
    trinket1=erratic_metronome,id=140792,bonus_id=3518
    trinket2=whispers_in_the_dark,id=140809,bonus_id=3519
    main_hand=spine_of_thalkiel,id=137246,ilevel=929
    off_hand=skull_of_the_manari,id=128943,ilevel=929,gem_id=140826/140837/140822

# Gear Summary
    # gear_ilvl=911.75
    # gear_stamina=35401
    # gear_intellect=23458
    # gear_spell_power=16280
    # gear_crit_rating=5813
    # gear_haste_rating=12218
    # gear_mastery_rating=5197
    # gear_versatility_rating=1646
    # gear_armor=1969
    # set_bonus=tier19_2pc=1
    # set_bonus=tier19_4pc=1
    default_pet=felguard
    Last edited by Vox Tenebrae; 2017-04-22 at 10:19 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Quote Originally Posted by Yiazmat View Post
    Hi again. No one answered my question about tracking doom ticks with talant Hand of Doom - it's because there is no way to do it? And the only way is to track your shards that you already have? It feels painfull when you can't track packs of imps and shards on bosses like Botanic...I'll be very thankful if someone could help with this problem.
    I track my imps/dreadstalkers with WeakAuras 2 but for the doom ticks I just got used to it. After a while you get to know "when" it's gonna tick and be able to "pre-cast" a 4 shard imps when you have only 3 shards and the 4th/5th shard will pop while casting.

Quote Originally Posted by alexchaos View Post
    I track my imps/dreadstalkers with WeakAuras 2 but for the doom ticks I just got used to it. After a while you get to know "when" it's gonna tick and be able to "pre-cast" a 4 shard imps when you have only 3 shards and the 4th/5th shard will pop while casting.
    I play Demo from september and still don't know when it's gonna tick...if there are 3-5 targets with different timers of doom with reapplied ticks with procs of whispers and metronom, BL, racials...I think it's impossible to track ideally all of the ticks in this situation. In ST fights no problem - it's easy to track. What about 5 targets?

If you use hand of doom which I assume you're using you should know that reapplying with hand of doom will make all 5 targets generate a soul shard at the same time and with the current 2 set bonus if you have it you will likely go over cap anyway.

hey... so with my luck my legendaries are : sephuz (just got it), the boots, prydaz and sin dorei.

I was using sin dorei + boots. I know sephuz won't proc like at all in raids but the gain in crit is quite insane.

Should i ditch the boots ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    hey... so with my luck my legendaries are : sephuz (just got it), the boots, prydaz and sin dorei.

I was using sin dorei + boots. I know sephuz won't proc like at all in raids but the gain in crit is quite insane.

Should i ditch the boots ?
    I don't have either of those but I can see how a 2% additionnal haste + movement speed can be really powerful especially if there are cc-able adds during fight it's like a 10sec BL every 30sec.

As for the boots, with good placement you can turret most of the bosses for quite a long time without moving so I'm not sure it's that much of a dps increase to be able to move while casting. More like a QoL than a dps increase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiazmat View Post
    I play Demo from september and still don't know when it's gonna tick...if there are 3-5 targets with different timers of doom with reapplied ticks with procs of whispers and metronom, BL, racials...I think it's impossible to track ideally all of the ticks in this situation. In ST fights no problem - it's easy to track. What about 5 targets?
    The addon called Doomshards may manage to help you in that task. In fact it help you to know when the dot gonna tick and give you 1-2 shards, but the main problem about it at the moment is about haste gain, especially with the Gul'dan's trinket who gonna make the addon bug and delay some tick.
    I think as most of the demo here, i hope for a fix about that addon, but shit it never comes : /
    Last edited by mmocf637804e4f; 2017-04-24 at 03:56 AM. Reason: spelling

So, I've seen the sims, and it usually seems like legendaries follow this ranking:

Recurrent > Wilfred's > Kazzak's > Wakener's > Sin'Dorei

In reality, how far are Wilfred's and Kazzak's apart in power? It seems to be around .5% from the sims but those don't tell the whole story.
    Last edited by TummyBoy; 2017-04-24 at 04:33 AM.

If you use hand of doom which I assume you're using you should know that reapplying with hand of doom will make all 5 targets generate a soul shard at the same time and with the current 2 set bonus if you have it you will likely go over cap anyway.
    No, it's not coorect) With Hand of Doom all 5 targets won't generate shards at the same time) This is just the secret of high dps on bosses like Botanic: you should manually apply doom on the first target, then after few seconds on the second target and after that you should use HOG on three targets together and....BOOM - your shards just keep coming at the same rhythm. You use HOG, empower, HOG, empower....The problem is Doomshards addon which shows that you have for example 4 shards...and in fact you have at the moment only 1 or 2, you use HOG thinking of 4 imps and there are only 2....Because of the haste buffs addon is going crazy and you don't know when you actually should recieve shards ( That's the problem. If Doomshards won't be fixed - everyone will stay what they have now? Is there no problem solution?

I don't have either of those but I can see how a 2% additionnal haste + movement speed can be really powerful especially if there are cc-able adds during fight it's like a 10sec BL every 30sec.

As for the boots, with good placement you can turret most of the bosses for quite a long time without moving so I'm not sure it's that much of a dps increase to be able to move while casting. More like a QoL than a dps increase.
    Yeah that's what I thought. Thanks

The static haste the sephuz gives me isn't an upgrade when i switfch my gear around but I do gain 7% crit and a chance to get 23% more haste... which is awesome tho in NH, it only works on a few bosses. Wtb an interrupt.

Homophobia is so gay.

Problem is most melee are conditioned by now to cover interrupts so even if you had interruptible adds you'd have a very slim chance of proccing the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Problem is most melee are conditioned by now to cover interrupts so even if you had interruptible adds you'd have a very slim chance of proccing the effect.
    I guess it helps that we have a stun and not an interrupt then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kncvasdlsfui View Post
    I guess it helps that we have a stun and not an interrupt then.
    Assuming the stun works on said raid mob.