Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Welp guess I'll wait and pray RNGesus for tomorrow's reset

Homophobia is so gay.

I really wonder if how we are playing this spec right now is really what they intended. Spamming DE as much as we are feels really dumb.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    I really wonder if how we are playing this spec right now is really what they intended. Spamming DE as much as we are feels really dumb.
    Wait, whats this new spamm rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    Wait, whats this new spamm rotation?
    This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyDm9E7RwOE

And yeah i hate it more and more, especially the mana drain it has.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Mmh i got hands + shoulders of T20. But i have recurrent on the shoulders slot.

my other leggo are weakener (currently equipped) - sin dorei - sephuz - prydaz - legs - KJBW - boots.

Should I keep my shoulders or get 2p ?
    I assume 4p+2p is decent as well but I don't think you can afford dropping both wakeners and RR.

Quote Originally Posted by Radde View Post
    I find the synergie of 2pT20 and RR really good, also its kind of annoying without the free shard with RR, you cast A LOT more dogs with the set.
    Yeah it feels like RR is a must for the 2pc to be most effective. Without RR demo just doesnt feel "right" to me. Been playing with RR and Master Harvester combo and its working out well. Near 80k imp hits are nice. The uptime on it is also better than Whispers so far.

I have the 2 piece t20 with 4 piece t19 with both rings as the legendries equipped. The damage output is extremely good with a million dps quite easy to achieve (920 item level). Its right though that the new tier makes the rotation a lot more shard hungry cause of all the extra dog casts but it’s worth it. I have RR so ill equip that when I get the 4 piece t20 but I suspect that won’t give huge extra damage cause the dogs won’t last as long. The nice thing about the new tier set it is discourages use of that awful meme build cause its more beneficial to cast more shadow bolts (as opposed to DE) to get more dogs.

There is no doubt that demo locks have one of the best t20 sets in the game atm and I’m very happy with it. With improved dreadstalkers that is an extra 4 pets out 2/3 times faster (haste/rng dependant) than before which has great benefits with the Wilfred ring and Thiekeils consumption.
    Last edited by deanryan; 2017-06-28 at 03:25 PM.

2pc t20 and RR feels like a whole new spec almost - my ST DPS skyrocketed as soon as I got my bonus. Like the others have said, it makes the gameplay a lot more soul hungry but it goes so well with everything. This tier bonus is finally something to look forward to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radde View Post
    This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyDm9E7RwOE

And yeah i hate it more and more, especially the mana drain it has.
    Wait, it actually works?

Wait, it actually works?
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...pec=Demonology

Best on 7/9 bosses.

Wait, it actually works?
    Yes, the meme is strong in our beloved Demo these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsoman View Post
    I'm not sure why this is so effective: You have to cast DE which is almost as long as a SB cast, and then have an additional GCD for the instant SB. And it seems to eat more mana, meaning you will have to tap more. I know that the facts are the facts (logs show higher dps), but I can't kind of theorycraft the reason behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    I'm not sure why this is so effective: You have to cast DE which is almost as long as a SB cast, and then have an additional GCD for the instant SB. And it seems to eat more mana, meaning you will have to tap more. I know that the facts are the facts (logs show higher dps), but I can't kind of theorycraft the reason behind it.
    You forgot Thalkiels Ascendance (golden trait), that is the only reason why the build is working.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/07PxFvx.png?1
    When you have over 10 imps DE does more effective damage than shadow bolt with the "new" golden trait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/07PxFvx.png?1
    When you have over 10 imps DE does more effective damage than shadow bolt with the "new" golden trait.
    Ah thanks, I did forget about that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsoman View Post
    Cant seem to get it to work. Let me make sure I'm doing this right. Just replace demonbolt spam with tapping back and forth between DE SB DE SB, and treat everything else the same?

Cant seem to get it to work. Let me make sure I'm doing this right. Just replace demonbolt spam with tapping back and forth between DE SB DE SB, and treat everything else the same?
    You do that until you get enough shards to summon your demons while keeping doom on the target. When you build up 10 or 12 imps you just spam DE for the ascendance procs then rinse/repeat. Problem the spec is you are ALWAYS mana starved. I hate it with a passion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. Gotta practice it more I guess. It does about 10% less over all damage and DPS for me when practicing on fellord.
    Tried it again after getting Wakener's, now it's about the same as regular rotation, just gonna assume RR is required, which I still dont have.

So for those of you who got lucky enough and already have the 4 piece bonus:

How good is the uptime on the 10% Haste Buff? I just fear the combination of this haste buff, Charm trinket, whispers and Hero at the pull...the spam must be crazy :S

Quote Originally Posted by Melamun View Post
    So for those of you who got lucky enough and already have the 4 piece bonus:

How good is the uptime on the 10% Haste Buff? I just fear the combination of this haste buff, Charm trinket, whispers and Hero at the pull...the spam must be crazy :S
    I have the 4 set now. Well its only 5 seconds which seems to go very fast but the 10% boost is very noticeable. Uptime is random cause it depends how many dogs you can get out but i would say its up around 20% of the time ?. Its certainly a nice 4 set bonus and changes the dynamics of the rotation in a good way..